[PRP] Beer and Burgers [Ro/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:51 am
"It's not a super far walk, either. I make it about once or week." Cooking was not exactly at the forefront of his skill-set, so he preferred to go out or order in. Darlene's was a favorite of his. A favorite of most natives to Ashdown, really.

As soon as his shop was locked up, he gestured for their walk to begin; slowing his pace a bit so Cass didn't have to hurry to catch up and they could walk comfortably side-by-side.

"So, uh, tell me something about yourself Cassandra. An interesting fact or, uh, opinion or somethin'." He pulled a pack of cigs out of his front pocket and lit one, sucking in the killing smoke and letting loose a long exhale. He was chock full of bad habits. His nicotine addiction wasn't quite as bad as it used to be, but walking around town always induced the urge. That, and porch-sitting.

dem0n_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:06 pm
She was grateful to not have to stretch out her short legs to try and keep pace with him, arms remaining folded behind her back as she kept the more leisurely stride. "Hmmmmm, an interesting fact about me?" Cass was really tempted to just drop the bomb on him and see what would happen with that information...but she also knew it would likely end with 'whelp, I'm out now, bye Ashdown' and she'd promised she'd be good at least for a while longer.

"Well darn, that means I have to try and be interesting." she tapped her lower lip for a moment, before holding the same finger up - "I became an emancipated minor at 16 and have lived on my own ever since." Being a solid 23, that put her at about 7 years riding solo. "How about you? Tell me something interesting," she tossed it back, but seemed genuinely interested.

Ghouis

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:16 pm
Ro raised his brows in surprise. "Dude, me too. Same age and everything." Fifteen years solo for him. He took another drag, held it, exhaled slow.

"I guess I gotta come up with something original though, right? Doesn't seem fair to just mimic your's." He contemplated what his should be for a moment, mentally going over a list of what he could say, wouldn't say, and kinda wanted to say but also didn't really wanna divulge. Thirty years of life made it quite a long list.

"I've been stabbed before," he said finally. "By an ex. Literally in the back, with a steak knife." He cut his gaze over to her, interested in seeing how she'd react to the information.

demon_p4chabel

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:23 pm
Cass looked over at him, brows raised before - wait Cass, put your shirt back do- okay, that was happening. Cass lifted up the side of her jacket and her shirt to show Ro the nasty looking scar that ran along her side. "Starts in the back," she said, then laughed. "Shoot, should we play a game of 'lets see how long it takes until we don't find something weird in common'?" Oddly, she didn't elaborate on how she got it.

Thing was, she couldn't actually remember.

Ghouis

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:33 pm
"Ha, that's gnarly looking man. Usually I win the scar contest but you've definitely got me beat." Ro dropped what was left of his cigarette and stubbed it out with the toe of his shoe.

"It's still your turn though, gotta be original. Quid pro quo."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:52 pm
Cass clasped a hand to her chest, "Yes or No? Poor little Catherine is waiting." she whispered, then grinned, "I love that movie." She sighed - a relieved, happy sort of sigh - as she continued through her own list of oddities.

"Shoot, if I pull out too big of guns, I won't be able to impress you with anything later," she hummed. "Μπορώ να μιλήσω άπταιστα ελληνικά." Cass then smiled, "My mother was from Greece and I grew up in a bilingual home."

Ghouis
Cass may speak it, but her player has to google translate it.
:V

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:08 pm
"Greek, huh? Nice. I know some Spanish and a few words in Cree but the only language I'm fluent in is English, unfortunately."

Ro let out a breath as he tried to decide what to tell her next. They were about halfway to Darlene's and he suspected that this game would continue while they ate, too. It'd get pretty interesting, once they had a few beers in their bellies.

"I'm gonna go with an unsurprising one this time," he said. "I've got four tattoos." He showed her the one on his forearm first, a tiny venus symbol, then lifted his shirt to show her the words sprawled messily on his ribcage- they said a woman is more dangerous than a loaded pistol. After that, he shifted a bit so she could see the back of his hip where a small dog was permanently inked into his skin.

"You don't get to see the fourth, though. That one's... uh... special." He cracked a slightly embarrassed smirk.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:36 pm
"Ink, huh? That's cool stuff. I've never found something I'd like enough to wear permanently besides maybe my face," she said, nodding as each was shown in turn. Whether he liked it or not, Cass touched every single one. Well, at least that she was shown. "Oh, do I have to unlock level 10 friendship to see it or is that more of a special friend in bed sort of thing?" because with such limited information, Cass had already imagined 12 different (inappropriate) things for Ro's mystery 4th tattoo.

"Hmmm, well, I don't have any tattoos to show, and I already showed you my cool scar...." she 'hmmm'ed again, clearly not used to trying to think of 'interesting' things about herself. "I dunno if I should go into any of the weird stuff," that was a sign she was definitely about to go into the weird stuff, "I can make fake IDs, amongst uh...other things. Until I was 18 in actual years, I was definitely 18 on paper."

She paused.

"It was a weird time in my life."

Ghouis

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:24 pm
"Yeah, I got all of mine in my late teens, early twenties... I don't really regret 'em or anything but..." Ro shrugged, non-committal. His on-and-off ex-girlfriend/hurricane had been a tattoo artist.

He perked a brow at Cass' next tidbit.

"Fake IDs, huh? That's tight. I had one, but, I definitely didn't make it. I feel like it's sort of... a requirement, of being emancipated ya know?" He pinched the bridge of his nose and yawned. The cut on his lip tweaked a bit and he touched it to make sure it wasn't bleeding again. His fingers came back dry. Safe.

"Uhhh, my turn... hm." He paused a moment. "I've, uh, never been on a plane?" It was a weak one, but with as much traveling he did for the band, it was noteworthy nonetheless.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:43 pm
"It kinda is. How else are you supposed to support yourself when everybody sees a teenager and thinks 'Oh, they still live with mommy and daddy and LABOR LAWS and no." she growled a little bit under her breath. Clearly there were some strong opinions about how that whole fiasco had gone down.

Cass shoved her hands in her pockets. "Hmmmm. Never been on a plane? That's not too bad. They can be weird. Especially over the ocean," she'd gone to see her mother's family once when she was like 9. As far as Cass recalled, she'd slept most of the plane ride, though.

"Lessee what I have to share...." she drummed a few fingers on her lower lip as she thought, "I drank a whole bottle of Balsamic Vinegar once and didn't get sick." Hey, it wasn't the coolest of things, but it was a fun direction to go in. Her guts were a garbage can.

Ghouis

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:24 am
"Balsamic vinegar? That's ********' disgusting. I probably wouldn't puke either- guts of steel- but I sure as hell would have hated chugging it."

The pair rounded a corner and Darlene's was there, in all her glory. Ro stretched his legs a bit so he reached the door first and opened it for Cass.

"I am so ready for some burgers. I haven't eaten yet today." He said to her.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:38 am
"Dude, it's freakin' good. Better than liver," Cass defended, though she seemed pleased to have gotten a rise out of Ro in such a fashion. On top of that, the banter had made the walk seem quick. He beat her to the door and Cass took a minute to pout - "Hey, this wasn't a race," she said, winking, as she stepped inside. He was very nice about opening all these doors for her.

Quite the gentleman or something like that.

"I...ate two slices of cheese and one of my peaches from the farmer's market I went to last weekend....so kinda ate, but I really need to go grocery shopping at some point."

Seemed like they shared something similar to bad habits.

Ghouis

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:35 pm
"Yeah, I'm pretty ********' terrible at remembering to keep my fridge stocked so usually I just hit up the restaurants around town, or the food trucks..." Ro grabbed a stool at the bar and smiled tightly when given a pair of menus. He lazily offered one to Cass.

"I'll have whatever highest alcohol percentage stout you've got on draft." He said to the 'tender, then looked at Cass with a perked brow. "What about you?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:05 pm
Cass leaned against the bar with the menu in her other hand, laughing. "I take it you enjoy the Thursday Food Truck roundup then? One of my favorite stops," she nodded, seemingly pleased with this strange kinship they had.

She looked at the menu for a moment before turning back to the Bartender. "I'd like something mild on the hops flavor, but I also want to be able to walk in a straight line. Think you can find that for me?" Clearly, she wasn't familiar enough with their menu to know what would fit her wants there.

Ghouis

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:16 pm
"Would you judge me if I told you I'm there every round-up? There's just somethin' about food you can hold in one hand that comes out of a truck." Ro leaned forward and squinted at the beer menu in Cass' hand. He touched his pointer finger to the name of a beer he'd tried before.

"Go with that one," he said. "Mild hops, a little bit of a coffee flavor. It's good. Or, uhhh, this one." He pointed another familiar name out. "If you wanna go the more sweet than bitter route."

demon_pachabel

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces