[PRP] High School Musical (Eli/Ollie/Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:04 pm
"I... would like it if you tried, Oliver. If you look at it, and try to see if or whatever, describe it and we can all concentrate on replicating..." He leaned over and bumped Oliver's shoulder with his, trying to make it look casual enough to be an accident. Like he was peeking at Oliver's book. Casual.

He let out a breath. "Yeah, I think... I think this is our best shot. It just seems like it'll work, you know?" And confidence was key in magic. "I can try and find a suitable box, maybe... We test things out at uh, my house? When we're all free...." Horace was glad he'd asked Ellie and Ollie, even if one of them was busy sulking.

melancholies
saedusk

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:37 pm
    "Then I'll try." His voice was surprisingly neutral. Horace leaned over and bumped against him, but Oliver didn't react very much aside from a slightly conflicted facial expression. "Um, that's that then I guess, if we're decided." God kill him now, he just wanted to shrink up into a raccoon again.

But he could do that in the privacy of his own home, he supposed.

Oliver shut the book carefully in his hands. "Do you think it would be better to try testing in in the Otherworld? Magic is more fluid there. I suppose more volatile too." He stood up a little abruptly. "Either way, your house sounds like a good base of operations Horace. Besides the fact that Melany is already there, so we can get her input on things when it's necessary. I'm—" He pursed his lips and frowned at his book, "—putting this back. It's nothing I can't look up on the internet. There might be something more useful too..."

Useful like an out. He scurried up the stairs quietly.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:41 am
Elliot looked on, expression shifting with a subtle raise of the eyebrows. With each passing second, Oliver's mood seemed to worsen, his temperament not unlike sour grapes. He looked between the two of them and wondered if there wasn't something he was missing.

"Alright, it's decided," he agreed slowly, watching their resident grump scramble his way up the stairs. Couldn't get away from them fast enough, hm?

"I'll send a group text about a meeting," he told Horace then, his voice akin to a sigh. "We can meet at your place and from there we'll decide where exactly to run our tests." Glancing towards the stairwell, he loosely shook his head. "I don't want to wait too long, but you may want to give us a few days."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:36 am
Horace sighed softly. Oliver was thoroughly.... thoroughly something. He turned to watch his scramble up, then looked back at Elliot, shrugging.

"Yeah, my place is always free for stuff. You've got my number." He smiled then, a little. "Hopefully, we can get started soon. I mean, um, try to work your magic, Ellie?" He ran his fingers through his hair. "I'll just see myself out, then." Horace stood, feeling some kind of weird combination of both awkward and unwanted, and made his way to the door.

saedusk
melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items