[PRP] to turn black (roman & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:09 pm
Ro's eyes widened at what he figured Jeremiah was implying.

"I doubt it's anything like that. I mean, I've lived here all my life, never had a single bit of magic happen to me. I mean, around me, yeah- but... nah. I don't got a magical bone in my body." I hope. "I probably just needa eat better or, like, drink more water and less beer or somethin'." He offered a weak and unconvincing laugh, more like a wheeze than anything else.

"Th-thanks for your business though, man, I appreciate it. I hope- uh- Alg likes his new vinyl." The underlying context in his farewell was clear. Please leave. He didn't like thinking about magic and with the police chief standing there, his eyes reflecting rainbows, it was hard not to.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:33 pm
Jeremiah's fingers flicked in goodbye. It was not like he was going to say more than that. Mostly because it did not really need to be said. Most people who spoke peculiar dreams either had them stop or-

Well.

They were ran into eventually.

"Alternatively, you could just drop things off with the front desk at the department." It was not as if he could not read between the lines of social cues. Most did not like magic, most did not even want anything to do with it, and he knew first hand the looks of fear and prey staring at a predator.

"Either way, I'll contact you tomorrow. I'm sure Alg will enjoy the gift when it comes time to give it to him." Not that he was necessarily in a rush to do so. "Thank you, Mister Kennedy." He'd spare him that the more denial, the more likely it was to acknowledge you.

Taking his two vinyls, Jeremiah simply tucked them under his arm and turned to leave. There was no reason to linger, not today.

GhouIs

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff