[PRP] Get ******** 📢 (Preacher & Shiloh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:53 pm

Except he totally had, if his body language was anything to make of it, what with the way that he was just sprawled on the pavement without moving. Besides the fact that his laughter kept hiccuping with sick coughs; he couldn't fight anymore even if he wanted to (and he didn't want to, he felt like s**t, even if it was the good kind of feeling like s**t).

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:29 pm
"Noooope, I win~" she sing-songed. Preacher elbowed him sharply as she rolled off. Looking up into the sky, she squinted. "********' danger orb is too bright. N' ya sound like yer lungs is 'bout to pop out." She licked at her split lip.

"Don't die, I don't wanna deal with ya body."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:43 pm
    Shiloh OOF'D really loudly at the elbow, the wind momentarily knocked out of him. "I ain't dying, Christ." He sure did sound like it. And look like it. And feel like it. "It'd be bad if I died." Or he supposed anyway. His sense of self preservation fluctuated like the ******** stock market these days.

"When your hands are healed we should fight again sometime. Like for realsies." There were flowers growing all over his body now, vines and clovers and tiny little forget-me-nots. "I feel a lot better even though I feel a lot worse." He laughed again, only to promptly wince. "S'was good though. Was good."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:12 pm
"Well, good. Dyin' is borin'." She laid her hands gently on her chest. "Hell yeah - think o' how much better we'll be when we ain't ********. I gotta get m'foot healed up too. Then I'll take ya down." She glanced over at him and grinned. This hadn't been a fight born out of anger, but one rather to realize pent up s**t.

"Much better'n punchin' a wall."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:21 pm
    "Yeah, wall's can't really punch you back." He laughed a little as his hand rubbed the spot where he'd been elbowed. "Do y'think we should have a magic fight too or is that too stupid? It'd be fun if we didn't die I guess."

He grunted as he tried to sit up, his sides definitely sore.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:22 pm
"I mean, anythin's possible here prob." She, too, tired to sit up. It was... difficult and everything spun dramatically for a second. "s**t yeah, magic fight yer on. I'll sigil ya a**."

melacholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:41 pm
    "You can use sigils?" He raised an eyebrow, but then laughed, "That's pretty sweet. Don't underestimate my flowers 'cause they're flowers though. They'll kick your a**." He paused, "They kick my a**..."

He looked at the cuts and the gashes and the bruises. Even the ones hidden under his clothes were marked with existence, based by the flora that sprouted even through his clothes. He was covered in little vines, tiny buds, insignificant flowers that grew their significance in numbers alone. He sighed.

"Literally suckin' the life out of me." But Shiloh's wounds were healing—slowly to him—but exceptionally fast by any regular means. It was like watching honey drip down a spoon; the way his abrasions slowly sutured themselves back together was sticky and messy. Abruptly, he fell back over onto his back again. "I'm gonna keep layin' here." He announced to Preacher, but mostly to no one in particular.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:28 am
Preacher leaned over and snatched at some flowers. "This is ********' weird. Are ya half-plant?" She snorted. "N' yeah, sigils, lil three-symbol ones ain't hard. If ya pick right, can jsut power 'em up on tha fly. Obviously, I can't do anythin' to tha extent of whatall we did in that void."

Slowly, creakily, she stood. "I need ta go check on m'replacement at work. Ugh. Laying down sounds better."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:27 pm
    Shiloh raised an eyebrow and jolted when the flowers were ripped up—not because it hurt—but because... he still felt the pressure when they were torn from his skin, like plucking hairs without any of the pain. "It's 'cause I'm a Noble." He said plainly, "I didn't have them before I was anyway. Never asked for 'em but I like 'em anyway." Couldn't imagine life without the weird icky feeling of things crawling through his veins. It was second nature now.

"That's cool with the sigils though. I don't have that sort of understanding." Or maybe he did since he was a Principal and he just didn't know it yet, but either way, "If you kept layin' here people would just think we were chillin'." Work sounded like a**. Did she wander in here on accident? "You need a portal to get back?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:33 am
She'd feel too weird smelling Shiloh funky blood-flowers, so she didn't. "Dint most people never ask for this magic bullshit?" Preacher shrugged.

"Usually, I wander 'round 'til this place decides ta spit me out. Can ya pop open doors jus' like that?"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:39 pm
    "It's lots easier for me if I'm on this side." Maybe it was a side effect of his principality. Either way, "I gotta try a lot harder on our half of the veil. Here..."

Shiloh sat up slowly, his flowers only growing in numbers at this point. It looked innocuous enough, but the truth was it exhausted him when they grew like this; specifically for healing. He focused, his eyes narrowed, and he made a certain motion with his hand—as if he were turning the knob of a door, or unlocking a lock—and the air shimmered faintly with a temporary opening in the veil.

"Dunno where it's gonna spit you out though." He flopped back over, "Too beat to focus that much..."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:11 pm
"Wow, thanks," she said, sarcasm dripping from the words. "If it spits m'back out on a highway n' I get run over n' die, I'm comin' back ta haunt ya." Preacher snorted loudly, but she still stepped towards the shimmer. At the last moment, she turned back to Shiloh.

"See ya, space cowboy."

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:10 pm
    "Eh," Shiloh said noncommittally, "You look like you dunked in a volcano and lived, I'm sure you can survive traffic."

He waved at her dramatic exit. "Try not to though, you owe me more fights."

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas