Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik nodded "Yeah, that's why she's my main target right now. Luckily for us, she should only be able to control two at a time and only have enough energy to summon one a day." he explained before taking a bite out of his rice ball. "I do apologize for their behavior though." he spoke with a small sheepish chuckle. He felt bad that his kind were causing so much trouble, the humans were mostly harmless creatures, there shouldn't be any need to attack them like this. After taking a drink of water, Talik continued "I've been doing what I can, but there's really only so much I can do." he admitted with a light sigh. "I know it's hard for you to trust me, but please just think about it. Would you be willing to work with me? You don't have to answer now, I'm sure we'll see each other around and now you know where I live." he spoke taking another bite.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:24 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image

User Image

Skylar listened to how she was his main target and how it was in favor for them. Even though he was apologizing for them it still didn't make up for what they had done. She just wanted to go back to her normal life where she just had to worry about school work and boys. She sighed deeply as she looked over at him, "Don't apologize for something out of your control. They caused this not you." she told him. Taking a bite of her rice ball as she listened to him suggest to work together. "I will work with you. I can't do this all on my own seeing how I almost could have died if you hadn't saved me." she told him. She finished the rice ball before swallowing the food as she thought to herself, "You patched me up when I was knocked out and could have gotten rid of me then." she spoke to him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik felt a small wave of relief hearing that the girl didn't blame him for the actions of the others, and continued on stating that she could accept forming a team. A small smile came to his face, glad to have an official ally and not have to remain as hidden as he had been. Hearing the girl finish her statement with how he could have finished her off earlier instead of patching her up, Talik gave a kind smile "It wasn't a problem. Honestly, I'm just glad that I got there in time." he spoke before taking a drink of his water then continuing. "Since we're a team now, care to give me a name?" he asked curiously. "It doesn't have to be your real name if you're still uncertain or anything." Talik spoke calmly as he took a bite of his curry. If they were caught in a fight and he had to get her attention, he didn't think that 'fox lady' or 'girl/lady' would really work all that well. Communication was key for teamwork, especially in something as crucial as a battle.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image

User Image

Skylar remembered the old saying, 'Keep your friends closer but your enemies closer'. Maybe by having him close by joining him she could find out more about this group that kept attacking everyone. She wanted to put a stop to it before more innocent people would get hurt. She nodded knowing that without him she would have died which would have been very bad. Of course the people she worked for would have done another test to create someone else like herself. "My name is Skylar." she told him. She didn't give her full name seeing how he wouldn't know what her human form looked like along with the people she worked for. She finished her food as she pushed her food away from her, "So how do you plan we go after this person?" she asked him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Talik 'Daniel Weber'

A gentle smile came to Talik's face as the girl introduced herself as Skylar, "A pleasure to meet you Skylar, wish it had been under better circumstances, but it is what it is." he spoke with a light chuckle. As Skylar asked how they should be going after the creator of the poison chimeras, Talik thought for a moment, finishing his last bite of curry. "She's a crafty one. I'm pretty sure she's hiding in the downtown area. I'm thinking we try and lure her out." he started explaining. "Best bet would probably be for you to fake an injury or something. She'll most likely show up so she can better command the chimera, due to her last one getting beaten while it was alone." He finished, leaning back slightly in his chair still partly in thought.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:34 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image

User Image

Skylar nodded at him when he spoke it was a pleasure to meet her. She wished it had been better circumstances but it wasn't. Skylar was hoping they could take down the creator of the poison Chimeras. "So I'll be bait again. Well this should be interesting..." she spoke. She knew if she was then the creator would come out hopefully so they could stop her. She stood up as she rubbed the back of her neck, "We can figure this out tomorrow. I need to head home." she spoke to him. She closed her eyes waiting on his response before she could leave to head back home.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik gave a nod as Skylar stated that she should probably head home "Right, get some rest." he smiled a bit before standing up. "Will you be alright finding your way home? Otherwise I can teleport us back over to the park." he asked giving his arms a small stretch across his chest. "Oh, and around what time are you thinking we should meet up and stuff?" he asked as he took the dishes and placed them into the sink to be washed later. He had to admit, he was excited about working with the human's guardian. He'd seen her a few times at work, but stayed hidden figuring she would attack him on sight. With both of them working together, Talik had a good feeling about how the fights for Earth would go.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:33 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image

User Image

Skylar knew that homework was awaiting her at home and the fact somehow she would need to cover up something about her wounds. She nodded at him, "If you could teleport us back at the park then I can head home." she spoke to him. She knew being an unknown place she wouldn't know how to find her way home and it gave her an excuse to hide to transform back into a human. "Six?" she offered to him. At least then she could relax after school and eat dinner at home before doing her side work as a guardian. She had tried her best to defend her home planet but at times she couldn't do it all the time.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Talik 'Daniel Weber'

"Yeah no problem, and six will work fine." Talik smiled a bit as he walked back over to the table where he had left Skylar. Doing it later in the day would give him time to prepare, plus he should probably create a chimera since the other Cyniclon would know something was up if he was fighting the guardian. "Ready to go?" he asked with a light smiled as he held a hand out to her. Once she took it, he would teleport the two of them back to the park.

Appearing in the park, Talik released Skylar's hand and gave a small playful bow "I'll see you tomorrow then, take care." he spoke and a moment later disappeared as he teleported once more back to his hideaway. Talik let out a small sigh of relief as he flopped backwards onto his bed, interacting with the guardian had gone much better than he had expected. Alright, big day tomorrow. Here's to hoping everything works out alright. he thought to himself with a small smirk.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:15 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image

User Image

Skylar just wanted to head home so she could work on her homework for tomorrow. She felt miserable and thinking maybe she would stay home from school so she could meet him later in the day. She nodded at him as she took it gently into her own hand for him to teleport them back to the park. At first she felt like her legs would give out from how wobbly they were. "Thank you..." she spoke softly.

Seeing his playful bow as she nodded with a smile. Once he was gone she transformed back into her human form as she groaned. "Lovely.... This will be fun to explain to my parents." she spoke softly. She walked home where she had gotten scolded for being out all night before she went to bed closing her eyes. She lulled herself to sleep hugging her pillow forgetting about her homework wanting to sleep.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Talik 'Daniel Weber'

After changing into his night clothes, Talik headed to bed, soon falling asleep.

As morning came around, Talik woke up and got himself out of bed, giving a small stretch with his arms above his head before getting dressed for the day. After a quick breakfast, he teleported to a hidden spot a couple of blocks away from the school, and changed into his human form, Daniel. Walking the remainder of the way to school, Talik smiled to himself. Today was going to be good, with Skylar's help they would be able to take down the poison chimera's creator. He had to admit it was a bit strange that the guardian's name was Skylar, since his best friend is named Skylar. He'd met her shortly after he'd come to Earth and the two had become friends pretty easily. However, the two Skylars looked nothing alike, his friend had light blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Thus, Talik just figured that Skylar was a common Earth name.

Entering the classroom, Talik took his seat and took out his class materials. He'd managed to get the homework done before his run in with guardian Skylar the other day, which was good cause he was tired after that.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:39 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image

User Image

Skylar was still tired from the night before when she had been poisoned from the chimera and the grounding she got. She had gotten dressed in longer sleeved clothes so everyone wouldn't worry about her. She walked to school realizing she never finished her homework as she groaned. "Just great....." she muttered to herself. She thought about the alien she teamed up knowing she would have to tell the people she worked for the alliance that they had.

Opening the door to the classroom as she brushed her hair behind her ears. She saw Daniel as a smile came across her lips as her heart raced. For some time she had developed a crush for her best friend but she never had the courage to tell him her feelings. "Hey." she spoke with a sweet smile. She sat down next to him to take out her books to get her homework finished before class would start.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Hearing the familiar, friendly voice of Skylar, Daniel turned a smile on his face as his friend took a seat beside him and shuffled through her belongings. "Hey Skylar!" he smiled then noted her taking out her books and such. "Forgot about the homework?" he asked with a teasing smile. "You can copy mine if you want." He spoke before opening up his binder and taking out his own homework, laying it on the table in between them. "You look kind of tired. You sleeping alright? Not staying up all night reading, are you?" he chuckled and gave her a playful pat on the head.

Skylar had been the only human that Talik really felt a connection to. He loved to be around her, and her presence alone was often enough to brighten up his day. She was one of the major reasons he fought so hard to protect the Earth, and one of the reasons he wanted to stay.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:19 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image

User Image

Skylar was mad at herself for falling asleep before completing her homework. It really didn't help that she had been fighting so much last night that she was worn out even after eating the meal the alien gave her. She had her books and notebooks out making sure he wouldn't see her doodles on the side. "Yes...." she spoke sadly as she had been beating herself up over it. Hearing that she could copy his own as she jumped up to hug him, "Oh my god I think I have fallen in love with you." she spoke to him. She blushed realizing that she had hugged him tightly causing her blush as she went back to her chair. She began to copy the homework he was letting her as she shook her head. "No... You know how I have that nightmare at times? It came back..." she mumbled making up an excuse. It wasn't like she could tell him that she was a crime fighter magical girl and she fought aliens to protect this planet.

She hurried up before finishing it up, "You're a life saver! Thank you again." she told him. Daniel she had become close friends with seeing how she didn't really get along with other girls. She gave her sweet smile not letting him know of the inner turmoil she had on wanting to tell him what she was along with her feelings.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As his best friend embraced him with a thankful chime in her voice, Daniel blushed slightly but quickly recovered and let out a small chuckle. "It's not a problem, just hurry before the teacher shows up." he teased. There was no way she actually loved him right? It was just that friendship kind of love.... right? Besides, there was no way she would still like him if she knew this entire time he was actually an alien. He'd honestly thought about telling her about it a couple of times, but never followed through, figuring it wouldn't end well.

Once Skylar had finished copying down the homework, Daniel slipped it back into his binder for safe keeping until the teacher collected it. Turning his attention back onto Skylar he spoke, a bit of concern creeping into his voice. "You know if you ever need to talk about anything I'm here, right?" he asked. Skylar had told him about the nightmares a couple of times, they had stopped for a while but now had apparently reappeared. Sure he had quite a bit going on, what with school, defending the planet, trying to get his race to change their minds on conquering Earth, but he would always find time for Skylar especially if she needed help.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas