Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:11 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma noted the change of mood as Ayleen heard the recruiter's calls, Guess she's not really a fan of the ALF... strange... he thought to himself. Basically every player supported the ALF, they were going to free them from the game after all, let them return to their normal lives in the outside world. Before he could say anything, Alyeen had mentioned a place for them to go to and led the way, Sigma keeping pace beside her. As the two reached the restaurant, they found a table and took their seats, looking at the menu, Sigma spoke "So you go any good recommendations?" he asked with a small smirk. He didn't really eat all that often, he enjoyed it, the food was usually pretty good, it was more of a time thing that kept him from doing it more often. Most of his meals had been with depressed or upset players, for some reason most people seemed to find it relaxing to talk over food.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:37 pm
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image

Ayleen had hoped to move on before he could ask her about why she was in a hurry to get out. She had accepted the fact that it would be impossible to escape this world and be back home with her family. At the restaurant her move changed to smiling at him glad she was away from the recruiter knowing that it might make her want to go back to help. "Well the monte cristo sandwich is good along with the steak." she spoke to him. She was deciding on what to eat thinking maybe of trying a stew to go something different than what she usually ate. She closed the menu to set it down on the table, "What are you thinking of having?" she asked softly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:36 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As the two settled into the restaurant, Ayleen seemed to perk back up, casting him a smile before giving her recommendations. While the two looked over the menus, a waiter came over, asking what they would like to drink "Water for me, please." Sigma spoke, and once the waiter had both drink orders, he left. A couple moments after the waiter had disappeared, Ayleen's voice shifted Sigma's attention from the menu onto her. He gave a light smile "I'm thinking I'm going to try the monte cristo sandwich. You know what you're getting?" he asked curiously. As the waiter returned with their drinks a moment later, Sigma gave a "Thank you." as the waiter placed a glass of water down in front of him and Ayleen's drink in front of her. "Ready to order? Or do you want another minute?" the waiter asked with a kind smile, Sigma looking over to Ayleen unsure if she was ready or not.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:34 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen brushed some of her fiery hair behind her ear with a smile. She was just happy to be away from the reminder of what she previously was. When the waiter came over she gave her drink order, "Tea please?" she asked kindly. She wanted to make sure to be nice since she was previously upset at something else. She heard that he was going to try the monte cristo sandwich before nodded. "Yes. I am thinking of trying their stew. Figured do something different." she told him. She saw the waiter return with their drinks thanking him before nodding. "I'll do the stew please." she told the waiter with a smile.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:01 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Once Alyeen had ordered, Sigma spoke "And I'll have the monte cristo sandwich, please." he spoke the waiter jotting down the orders before giving a light nod and heading off. Sigma watched the man for a moment, most places were run by players now, the npc's just managing whatever players needed help with and such. This place was no different, he'd looked at the staff and seen only players, with the exception of a cook that had come out for a moment to speak with a customer. To him, the difference between players and npcs was clear, but to players... not so much. Once a npc was no longer needed they got transferred to Reposhire, a place that players couldn't enter, couldn't even find. Then the npc just continues their life there, getting called back to Aincrad should they be needed.

Sigma turned his attention back to Ayleen, a soft smile on his face as he spoke "So what were you doing out in the fields anyway? Quest?" he asked curiously before taking a sip of his water. Most hunters and gatherers went out in groups to make sure they had room to carry all the drops back, plus the extra safety should there be any hostile mobs or players.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen listened to Sigma ordering the sandwich she had offered that was delicious from she had it. She watched the waiter rush off to put in their order as she went to drink her tea. She knew people here working at shops were just trying to save themselves from how they can get out of the game. She wished whomever had trapped them in the game would have a heart and let them out. She nodded at him, "Yes. I am just trying to stronger because right now I am not strong enough." she spoke to him softly. She always had been alone not wanting anyone to die because of her. She looked over at him, "What were you doing in fields?" she asked him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As Ayleen gave her answer, Sigma could feel that she was a bit uneasy "Well don't push yourself to hard, okay?" he spoke with a small smile. Despite quite a few players settling into the virtual world, there were still people that fought to get out, the ALF being the massive majority of them. Some however would level from there job, hunters for example, they would hunt down the prey for meat and such to bring back to town. After the player killers started showing up, more than a few people started to level up, not wanting to worry as much about being attacked. Sigma thought for a moment about Ayleen's question, he couldn't tell her that he was just there to save that player, that would be suspicious. After a moment he gave a small shrug, "Quest in the area." he spoke not really lying, his mission was to save players after all, though he wasn't really suppose to interfere with fights. "Plus I like to explore the areas, see if anything new is showing up." he smiled a bit. "Just wish I had remembered to stock up on health potions before I left the last town." he laughed.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:02 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen nodded at him, "I know. I just want to be able to protect those and help clearing levels." she spoke to him. She just didn't want to be apart of the force that had jumped in before doing recon getting her lover killed. She knew that with trying to escape this word was hard because of the levels getting harder the last. Would they eventually make it past the last level? She had no idea as she moved her spoon around in her stew trying not to think about it. Hearing it was a quest in the area leaving it alone. She wished she could have done something to save the person she cared about more than anything. She knew she was torturing herself reliving that moment seeing if there was anything she could have done in time. "Well now you can restock up." she told him softly. She took a bite of her stew trying to put her past behind her and failing miserably.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:32 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma took a bit out of his sandwich as Ayleen stated that she wanted to protect people and help clear the levels in order to free the players from this world. After she stated that he could restock on potions and such now, Sigma smiled a bit "Yeah, I know a pretty good potion shop in this town, so that's good." he smirked before continuing "You were right, this sandwich is delicious." he commented before taking another bite. Noting the Ayleen seemed upset about something, Sigma couldn't help but to question in an attempt to make the woman feel better. "Everything okay? You seem a bit down, want to talk about it?" he asked offering an ear. Quite a few players would feel better after just talking about it, getting their feelings out in the open, and that's what he was there for. Sigma wasn't going to pressure anything out of her, if she wanted to stay quite about it then currently there wouldn't be much he could do with her, but for her sake, he hoped that she would open up, even if just a little bit.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen just wanted to prevent more lost lives from trying to clear the levels. At the moment she was thinking of her brother and family wondering how worried they were about her. She ate more of her stew definitely missing her mother's cook since it never compared to the food in the game. She nodded at him hearing he knew a good potion shop so he could restock up. She smiled hearing he liked the sandwich she had told him try seeing it was nice to see a smirk rather depression she had been accustomed in this game. When he asked if everything was okay, she wasn't going to tell him the sad story of her tragic love story of where she would never meet him in the real world. "I just miss my family. Been so long that I wonder how worried they are about me while I am stuck in the game." she spoke speaking truthfully but leaving out the part she wanted to keep to herself. Besides they weren't close so she wanted to keep her personal things to herself.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:29 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

"Ah, I see. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll all be together again some day." Sigma spoke with a small reassuring smile. Why is Akihiko still keeping them all here? he thought to himself, it was something he often wondered about but could never seem to find an answer to. Power, control... but he's in here too... Sigma thought before pushing it aside to think about later, right now he was on a mission to help Alyeen cheer up some. After swallowing his bite of sandwich, Sigma continued "So no worrying to much, okay? The ALF has been making some good progress lately." he informed. Sure he'd been helping them out quite a bit on the last couple of levels, which only made them more curious about their vigilante, Void, but progress was progress. "Besides, depression never really leads to anything good." he stated with a small chuckle, he would know more than most what it could do to people. "So where are you heading after this, if you don't mind me asking?" Sigma questioned before taking another bite of his sandwich.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Kayaba Akihiko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:09 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen nodded, "Someday seems like it will not come. I feel like forever we will be stuck here." she told him. She knew day in the game got worse than the next one with other players killing each other or dying to pass the levels. She ate more of her stew hearing him telling her not to worry so much. She knew that she would always worry about her family. She looked away he spoke about ALF as she tried to keep her looks hidden. She brushed her hair behind her ear as she nodded at him, "Right. Let's go." she spoke after she finished eating. She stood up to begin walking away to go on one of her quests to get stronger.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As the two finished their meals, Sigma payed before getting up and walking with Ayleen. She still seemed a bit distraught about something, though she did seem at least a little better. "Alright, I'm going to hit the potion shop if you care to come along. The owner makes some good quality stuff and sells at pretty low prices." Sigma smile a bit. The owner of the shop was a NPC named Dean, a kind middle aged man that tries his best to make his good affordable even to low leveled players. The two have known each other since early beta and often met up or chatted with one another. It would be nice to see him again since Sigma hadn't really been to this town in a while. "So what do you plan on doing now anyway. Quest?" he asked curiously as they walked.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Kayaba Akihiko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:36 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen didn't want to tell her story to Sigma where other people were around wanting it to be more of a private matter. She would tell them once they were on the road why she would get so upset by ALF. She nodded at him, "I'll come along probably should restock as well." she spoke to him softly. She walked along side of him hearing him asking what she planned on doing now, "Yes. Again it's to help me get powerful. There is a sword in the game is one of the most powerful you can get but it's picky on who it's owner is. The road is hard to get to the sword and you can get there to have the sword reject you. So far no one has claimed the sword yet so I was going to attempt it." she told him honestly.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:26 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma couldn't help but to smile a bit, glad to have Ayleen keeping him company and listened closely as she spoke of the selective sword. He almost immediately knew which one she was talking about, it was a rough journey to get to it, but if the sword decided to allow the player to wield it, then it was well worth the journey. The sword was rather peculiar about it's wielder, only letting a small subset of players even really have a chance of obtaining one. Sigma had an ability to be able to see the chances of a player being able to wield it, but using it on Ayleen now would be suspicious, plus it only gave him a range since part of it was just random chance. "I might just tag along with you." he chuckled lightly.

As the two reached the shop, Sigma opened the door letting Ayleen go through before following after her and letting the door close behind them. "Ah, Sigma! Good to see you again!" A cheerful voice greeted them. "Dean, good to see you too. Hope business is going well." Sigma smiled at the NPC who nodded "I can't complain." he chuckled before looking over at Ayleen "You a friend of Sigma's? It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Dean, the owner of the shop." he introduced himself with a smile and a small bow.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash