Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:04 am
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image

User Image

Davina knew that Claire was trying to do as she wanted to stay out of it. She just wanted to be around and talk to Zak since he seemed so nice to open up to her. She watch him and Claire speaking knowing what she was trying to do as she looked away. Claire smiled at him giving her best smile to him, "You should take a tour or let us show you around." she spoke in a flirty tone. She watched seeing Davina getting uncomfortable deciding on getting her out more after this. She looked down at her CD seeing that she had all the signatures making her happy along with the V.I.P pass, why was it so hard for her to be more outgoing instead of her shy self.

"Depends on what place. You looking for just about anything or food?" she asked him. Claire seemed to be enjoying herself with Zak while Davina walked away a bit from Zak and Claire. She looked around to see the other band members with the interviews or other people as she rubbed her arms being alone.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:21 pm
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

Zak's smile widened a bit as Claire offered herself and Davina as tour guides for the group, then asking if they really had anything in mind they wanted to find. "Nothing really in particular, though I wouldn't mind finding a sweets shop." Zak admitted with a small chuckle. He wasn't really afraid to admit it, he had a sweet tooth, sweets were always a good pick-me-up for him. Noting Davina trailing off more, Zak raised an eyebrow slightly before looking back at Claire "Davina alright? I know crowds can sometimes be a hard thing to be around." he chuckled lightly. The girls both seemed really nice, and Zak found himself actually looking forward to sight seeing around town with the two of them. Plus, Davina appeared to be a big fan of theirs, and he liked the idea of finding out what she liked about the band and stuff.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire smiled at Zak, "Well Davina has a sweet tooth so she would know the best place." she told him truthfully. She knew that Davina trailed off when she would get uncomfortable or nervous. She figured that she was just nervous since she was meeting her favorite band of all time. She nodded, "She's just super shy. Sometimes she'll just be in her own little world." she told him. Claire clearly was going to use the chance for her to get closer to Zak even though he noticed his interest in Davina. It wasn't like Davina had a clue with guys with being quiet and shy all her life.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:55 pm
((ooc: joan and Ray have small profiles with the others))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak let out a small chuckle as Claire stated that Davina sometimes just trailed off into her own little world "Yeah I do the same thing sometimes." he admitted giving the back of his neck a light rub, slightly embarrassed. It wasn't really uncommon for him to vanish only for the group to find him off playing guitar somewhere. That was one of the reasons Joan and Ray had insisted on putting tracking devices on each band members cell phones, to which the band didn't complain. Better safe than sorry, right? "Uh, wait here for a second." Zak spoke before going over to a table and grabbing one of the flyers sitting on top of the stack before heading back over. Pulling out his marker again, Zak jotted down his phone number for the two girls before holding it out to Claire. "Here, this way it's easy to make plans with you two." he smiled.

"Zak, we need you over with the interviewers, they want pictures of the whole band and have some questions still." the familiar voice of Joan came up behind him. Turning Zak smiled up at the woman for a moment before giving a small nod "Alright, one moment." he spoke before turning back to Claire. "Sorry, I got to go. It was a pleasure meeting you both. I hope we'll see you two again soon!" he smiled before turning and heading off with Joan, back towards where the others had all been gathered at the couch, along with Ray.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:56 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire knew Davina would be too shy to try a thing seeing how she was in her own world. Maybe she could get one of the other band members for Davina when they would show Zak around the town. "Oh? What causes you to go in your own little world?" she asked him. She nodded as she looked over at Davina seeing that she had been in her shell again by crawling into her own little world. She wished that she could be more open maybe find a guy that could care about her. She sighed in defeat knowing that she couldn't pull her out as much as she wished she could. She waited for him to come back with his number on a flyer to make plans with him, "Of course. I'll make sure to give a call to make plans." she spoke with a wink.

Hearing that he was needed as she smirked at him as she waved him before she nudged Davina. "Really? You had to be in your world now?" she asked Davina with an annoyance once Zak was gone.

Once Davina was nudged as she blinked in confusion not realizing she had gone into her own world. "Sorry... You were flirting I didn't want to interrupt..." she spoke quietly.

Soon they left to go back home with Davina asleep in the passengers seat while Claire drove. She immediately put in Zak's number into her phone not telling Davina that they might meet up with him again. She texted him Zak at a stoplight, 'Let me know when you will want a gorgeous tour of our fair City' She sent off to him before dropping Davina at home and then going home to be by herself.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Almost two hours had passed before the reporters and photographers were shooed off, leaving the band and staff in peace. Tyler let out a small sigh of relief, going limp into the couch and closing his eyes "Finally, thought they'd never leave." he spoke with a small smirk. Zak couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle "Don't fall asleep just yet, we still got to get to the hotel." he teased giving Tyler a poke on the forehead, to which Tyler let out a small groan. "Alright, you boys ready to get going? The bus is all packed up." the familiar voice of Ray sounded not far off, and the group looked over spotting the man standing by the exit. "Yeah, just got to drag Tyler off the couch first." Aaron chuckled lightly. "Yah, yah, I'm up." Tyler sighed before rolling off the couch onto his feet, brushing some hair out of his face. Hoping into the bus, it didn't take terribly long for the group to reach the hotel, and find their rooms.

The band always preferred being in the same room with one another, since they often talked about things or managed to make lyrics or melodies simply from conversations or if one of them started humming. Tyler was not wasting any time, flopping face down onto the closest bed, the others still amused by the bass players actions. After they'd changed into their night clothes, and forced Tyler to get up to change, the boys all sat on their own bed. Tyler already out cold, Aaron typing on his phone, Marco reading a book, and Zak with one headpiece in listening to music on his phone while reading a manga. Feeling his phone vibrate, Zak marked his page before opening up the text message. Reading it over Zak smiled a bit to himself, figuring that it was one of the two girls from earlier, likely Claire. Saving the contact into his phone, Zak then sent a reply 'We've got quite a bit of free time tomorrow if you're free.' he responded before setting his phone back down to continue reading.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:15 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire had came to her home after Davina was back home asleep. She heard her phone ringing to let her know of a text message seeing they would be free tomorrow. 'Come to this address tomorrow at noon. It'll be a surprise for Davina and we can give you a tour.' she messaged back. She knew that Davina had taken up a job to teach those to dance while she works on her singing. She was excited to see the look on Davina's face once Zak shows up knowing that she could use it to maybe build Davina's confidence when talking to him.

Davina had gotten up early to head to the dance studio she worked at, she had learned to dance at a young age and was skilled at it. It was to help her gain courage to actually be able to sing and perhaps share her gifts. Being in a tank top, and sweat pants as the music with an upbeat was playing in the background. She had time in between her next class which was Tango for couples that she taught well. She began to dance by herself to work on a routine for the showcase later in the year where she would have another teacher to help her dance.

Claire on the other hand was at the dance studio she had given the address for. She went inside to see Davina teaching her tango class where she was giving a demonstrating with how to do a particular move. She smiled knowing that Davina excelled and showed her true self she wondered how long it would last if Zak and the others showed up. She had been dressed in shorts and a cropped top showing her figure well.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Waking up early, Zak got himself ready for the day, Aaron and Marco getting up soon after him. "Tyler.... you want to come touring the town today?" Zak asked giving his friend a light poke on the face. "Hmmmmm maybe I'll catch up later... Just want a little longer..." Tyler mumbled, wrapping himself a bit tighter in his blankets. Zak let out a small chuckle as his friend slowly turned himself into a burrito before turning to the two boys who were up already. "What about you two? Two of our fans offered to give us a tour the other day." Zak smiled excitement in his voice. Aaron looked down at the young King and smirked a bit "Sorry, I'm going to be with Ray and Joan today. I wanted to go over some stuff for our next album release, and go through the contract with them." he spoke giving Zak a rub on the head. "You know that they're our managers, right? It's their job to handle all that business stuff." Zak teased. "Yeah, but I like to double check things, make sure everything goes over well and fits how we describe things when we chat." Aaron smiled a bit. Zak knew that Aaron tended to attend the contract meetings and such. The boys often talked about things such as what songs to put on the next album, or what images to use, and Aaron liked to make sure that their ideas were acknowledged. "Alright, well feel free to meet up with us afterwards." Zak spoke then turned to Marco. "What about you Marco? Up for some exploring?" he asked. Marco smiled and gave a nod "Sure, sounds like fun."

Double checking the address on his phone, Zak looked back up at the building, "Yeah, this should be it." he spoke before slipping his phone into his pocket and heading inside, Marco at his side. He spotted Claire not far off and headed over "Hey, hope we're not late." he spoke quietly not wanting to disrupt the class. Looking at the dancers, Zak spotted Davina, who seemed to be leading the group. If she looked over at them, Zak would give a smile and a light wave.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:52 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina noticed the group was missing the steps and not showing the passion she was looking for in the tango. She grabbed one of the males restarting the music going through the moves of the tango being close before she was dipped moving through the moves stopping to empathize on how they should be looking. When she was dipped she looked upside through the window seeing Zak as she turned red. Damn Claire for bringing them here. This was awkward especially when she was brought up to be close to the male. Once they were practicing the routine better as she looked at the time.

Davina had sent them off with tips on how to practice wanting to curl up in a ball. How the hell could Claire do this to her? She pulled her hair up into a pony tail pulling her glasses back on her face from being lose. Claire looked at Zak seeing him came in as she waved to Zak with a smile. She shook her head, "Nope! Just in time to see Davina finishing up with her class. She's really talented even though she doesn't believe it." she spoke. She placed her hands on her hips seeing Davina glaring at Claire before Davina ran to the bathroom to change.

Coming out Davina changing to her outfit with a pair of tan heeled boot with laced up. Claire smiled at Davina, "We're giving them a tour! Surprise!" she spoke. "I hate you...." Davina mumbled quietly. Davina turned red as she looked away getting all shy and quiet like before as she was nervous of what they thought seeing her dance. Claire turned back to Marco and Zak, "So where would you like to go first? The aquarium, mall, the rose garden or was there something that interested you more?" she asked them.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 am
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco and Zak watched as the dance class went on, Davina gracefully showing the students how each move was done. Zak watched, trying to figure out some of the moves, he'd always liked dancing and had learned quite a few dances and styles, but tango was not one of them. Marco had offered once or twice, but Zak declined, mostly because the height difference made dancing close to Marco a bit frustrating, especially since Marco teased him about it.

As the lessons came to an end and Davina changed before joining that group, Marco gave a small wave as Zak smiled "You were great. It's pretty cool that you teach the classes." he spoke. Hearing Davina's question, Zak thought about it for a moment before looking over to Marco who gave a small shrug in return "The aquarium sounds nice. Though if we want lunch now, maybe the mall." he stated. Zak smirked a bit before turning to the two girls again "You two hungry? We'll treat." Zak asked with a smile.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:31 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina waved nervously seeing Zak smile hearing she was great. She brushed hair behind her ear, "Thanks. It's just something I do in my free time." she spoke with a slight blush. She listened how they decided on the aquarium noticing how Claire was eying Zak as she looked away. "Yeah I'm pretty hungry." she spoke to them. She looked up seeing Marco was quiet as she looked down at the ground. "Before we go I need to drop off my bag before we go." she told to the group.

Claire smiled seeing that Davina seemed more eager about going with them. "You can drop it off in my car. We can do get something eat first. That fine with you?" she asked to Marco and Zak with a smile. She pulled out her keys getting ready to go to the car to drop off Davina's bag and then go to someone to eat.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak couldn't help but to let out a light chuckle as Davina blushed slightly at his compliment. Noticing Marco looking at him with a smirk, Zak looked up at him with a questioning gaze "Something wrong?" he asked. Marco gave him a mischievous smirk "Maybe you can get Davina to teach you to tango, since you don't care for tangoing with me." Marco teased, pretending to be hurt that Zak wouldn't partner dance with him. Zak's face reddened a bit as he gave his friend a light punch in the arm "Shut up Marco!" "Or maybe Claire could give you some lessons." Marco continued with a laugh, making Zak's blush darken a bit more. "I said shut up!" Zak chuckled reaching up to cover his friends mouth before he could say anything else. As Marco seemed to give in to the young king's demands, Zak released him and took a moment to compose himself before turning back to the two girls. "Sorry, Marco's...... Marco's Marco. Pretty sure that's the only way to explain him." Zak chuckled. "Awww you know you love it~" Marco teased, giving Zak a playful rub on the head. Zak teasingly rolled his eyes before looking at Davina. "Here, let me carry it." he offered, reaching a hand out.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:21 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Davina found herself turning more red when Zak chuckled before seeing Marco having a smirk on his face towards Zak. "Um.... I don't think that's a good idea." she mumbled turning red. Claire decided to join in on the fun, "Maybe Davina partner up with Marco and teach to dance with the tango." she spoke with a wink. Davina knew that Claire had her eyes on Zak as he kept quiet and to herself when it came to wanting to spend time with just him. Claire looked over Davina seeing her red, "Davina. Are you coming down with a fever being close to another boy." she teased. Davina quickly began to push Claire out of the lobby towards the cars to have her stop embarrassing her. "Why don't you let him help you" Claire teased Davina. Davina shyly held out her duffle bag while looking away to calm her blushing down.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:55 am
User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

As Claire mentioned tango-ing with Davina, Marco gave a playful bow, his right arm coming to his chest "Anytime, my lady wishes to dance." he spoke before getting another light punch in the arm from Zak. Zak could tell that Davina was more on the shy side, it was easy to see, and the last thing that he wanted was for Marco to make her uncomfortable. He knew that it was just Marco being Marco, the group called him the Love King and King of Hearts for a reason, but sometimes they still had to keep him in check with some people.Turning his attention back onto Davina, Zak smiled a bit glad that she accepted his offer to carry her bag. Gently taking it from her, Zak and Marco walked with the two girls, following Claire over to her car.

"So what kind of place you got in mind, anyway?" Marco asked curiously, Zak thanking the heavens that the pianist had pulled back on the tease flirting for now. Walking up beside Davina, Zak noted the slight red tinge on her face though brushed it off figuring it was just from the dancing lessons or possibly Marco's antics. "Hey, if Marco says something you don't like. Let me know, alright?" he smiled kindly.

AceOfTears

Aaron:
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of sleep
Zak: the young king

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:12 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina cheeks continued to flush not use to this kind of attention seeing his playful bow. "Um.... It was just be dancing..." she spoke softly. When it came to dancing or singing she would be more serious while Claire would take the opportunity to get closer. Davina was more frustrated at Claire seeing how she was taking every moment to tease her and make her uncomfortable. Once they got to Claire's car Davina opened the trunk like always whenever Claire would come to hang out with her. She tried to calm down figuring it was only going to get worse with Claire's teasing.

Claire looked over at Marco as she unlocked her car, "I was thinking the Chinese restaurant by the mall." she spoke to him. She brushed her hair behind her ear glad Claire was leaving her alone for now. She nodded at him, "Yeah. It wasn't him more Claire just ruffling up my feathers like always." she spoke softly to him. Once Claire got in her car Davina got in the passenger seat to buckle herself in before they would take off.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces