Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:32 pm
There were all sorts of things Alexis could have said -- I was the prize sprinter for two years and then got kicked off because my GPA dropped, for one - but that wasn't the sort of thing you said in average conversation, not really. "Tried t'get into comic books, but they're pretty pricy to keep with, so mostly old stuff. Graphic novels. Whatever's on discount, long as it's not romance."

They made a face. "********' hate romance. Ruins any book."

GhouIs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:17 pm
Ro hummed in response and made a mental note to not share his love for rom-coms. Though he didn't often admit to it, and preferred private shows of affection to public ones, he was a romantic through-and-through. He got the feeling that Alexis wouldn't appreciate that much.

"Ever been inside the 4th Wall?" He asked. "There's a pretty good section of discount comics there." He wasn't much of a comic reader himself, though he did have a few old favorites stowed in a box under his bed. Many, if not all, had been bought from the 4th over the years. Cid was always quick to let Ro know when something good was selling for cheap.

daekie

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:13 pm
"Couple'a times," Alexis shrugged, a little uneasily. "Never stayed long. Not my kind of place." Too packed, not enough places-to-run; easy to be cornered -- they swallowed it down. Stupid thought. Not everything had to be flight-or-fight. "Wouldn't know what I was looking for, and I don't like browsin'."

GhouIs

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces