iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:56 am
"I've noticed some weird people.." Wendy acknowledged with a nod. It wasn't like Cid and Wendy hadn't noticed. They weren't the type to shrug off a great conspiracy theory. But everything was weird..

"Well I mean Trump's president dude.. it's like a topsy turvy world," She sipped her coffee again. "If you see anything really weird, don't forget to dish.." It would make it onto her show. Or Cid's site.

"Sleep is for the weak," She grinned. Wendy of course had an insane capability to stay awake. It made work, a baby, and a healthy internet gaming lifestyle much easier to balance.

ghouis

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:24 am
Ro nodded slowly in agreement with Wendy. He didn't even like to think about Trump.

"Well... not sure if this counts as weird or not... but the police chief- uh- Mercer, stopped by the shop the other day..." He ran his hand through his hair and tugged, a long time habit of his. "Dude makes me feel on edge. He was just buying a couple pieces for his partner, but, somethin' about him... I dunno, ya know?"

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:13 pm
Wendy laughed a little, "Jer and Alg. Who's his husband by the way.." Partner was an understatement for people who had fought for their right to marry.

"They are alright. They seem kind of cranky and stuffy but they have been here for years and years. Babysat once or twice in a pinch. So ******** british," Her brows went up, "What do you expect from a magical boss cop though?" It was known that he was magic. It was a thing and she knew not everyone was trusting or accepted it.

"The chief is a bit of a low key gamer too-" She had him added on her various friends lists, "-I thought he was such an a** when we were in high school.." It was known that Cid, Tom and Wendy were just trouble coming from a mile away in those days.

"You know his husband Professor Algernon Mercer-" She said it very properly, with a smirk, "Writes those Red Herring Mystery novels they made that BBC miniseries about. The one with Idris Elba. He's got an old school bookstore by the college."

She sipped her coffee once more in both hands, "With Jeremiah I bet you either don't like magic vibes, or you don't like cop vibes.. And he's got those shiny eyes.." Wendy shrugged.

ghouis

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:27 pm
"Oh, yeah? That's cool. I haven't read the novels... or watched the show... but I've been meaning to. Idris Elba is ********' legit." He'd known the writer was somewhere in Ashdown but he hadn't really cared to do research into their exact location. So, he'd helped pick out a gift for someone more or less famous? Rad. He made a mental note to check out the professor's store, though he'd probably been there once or twice already without realizing it. He was always on the hunt for old first editions.

"I think it's the magic and the cop vibes." It was well-known that Ro had a tendency to avoid both. "But, uh, he was alright. He got two vinyls and had me custom make a 7-inch. His husband is in for a pleasant surprise, I think." Thinking about the visit reminded Roman of what Chief Mercer had mentioned about his dreams. He decided not to mention that particular bit to Wendy, though.

"Anyway, you were busy- I've finished my coffee. I'll give ya a call some time this week and we can figure out which Monday would be the best one for me to come in, yeah?" As he spoke, he pushed back his chair and stood. "I wanna stop by 'n' see lil man some time, too. I miss that kid."

iloveyouDIE

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:24 am
Wendy smirked, "Trill's big now. And will demand presents... so bring him something. Even if it's food."

it was crazy how fast kids grew. She knew it was only a matter of time before he was taking the car out or something.

"Yeah give me a call. or text me and we can set up lunch and talk about it," Wendy winked. "I think we got a good listening audience for what you wanna do. Just gotta hammer out the deets."

Her coffee got another slow sip and savor, "Hit me up."

ghouis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:34 am
"Dude, that's what Cid said! He's able to say some words now too, isn't he?" Ro chucked his now empty styrofoam cup into the bin by Wendy's desk.

"I'll see ya later, 'dee." He let her have a small smirk and a wave before turning and leaving, feeling a bit lighter now that he had something lined up.

iloveyouDIE
done done done, thank youu!

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items