rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[Enthralled] first floor (zac bantock) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
AMItotic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:46 am
"I bet you'd like those colors even more if there wasn't a yeerk slug thing telling you not to be you," Lily coaxed, rounding the last piece of furniture separating her from Zac. She held out her hand, just out of reach unless he wanted to get up from his chair, and nodded back towards Erin.

"I heard they're doing some kind of BOGO thing at the rock wall...you want in? My treat." He looked lost, just like the Starchild. It was time to bring him home.

endejester

a-disgruntled-dragon

a-disgruntled-dragon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:41 pm
"Yeah! Yeerks are no fun. They hate color and fun and make everyone glare at you unnecessarily." Erin kept behind Lily, but approached a bit further, finally releasing the magic she was holding in her fingers. She didn't need it here. He was just a lost soul who needed a bit of guidence back into the light.

"Erin, but the way. I don't think we ever officially met," added Erin, smiling at him in a friendly, nonthreatening way.

AMItotic

endejester

a-disgruntled-dragon

endejester rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 pm
Zac balked. They were so close, but something had set him off, suddenly angry.

“Yeerk Slug?” He made a face and grimaced. “What, I can’t like different things on my own? I’m just escaping? It’s not like it was with the Faceless ones, I –like- it here!” He said almost baring his teeth in a feral expression.

He swatted at the offered hand and folded his arms, no longer lost, not even a little shy.

a-disgruntled-dragon
cause of COURSE he rolled a 10 *facepalm*

AMItotic

AMItotic rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:54 pm
"No, it's not---ugh," Lily groaned, letting her hand rest at her side. "You can like whatever you wanna like, but there's literally a brain bug messing with that. It kidnapped you and brought you here, which is super ******** up and not a sign of a healthy relationship. It wants your blood, and not in a sexy vampire way."

"Look, dude," she sighed, sitting down opposite him with her hands on her knees. "It's cool that you wanna go through a dark period. I'm all about it. But wouldn't you rather share your emo phase with friends? That's what it's all about--being different from everyone else by wearing smoky eyes that make you look dead. It's about solidarity in looking cool as hell."

endejester

a-disgruntled-dragon

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

a-disgruntled-dragon rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 pm
Unlike Lily who went with a calm urging to Zac to GTFO because of the work in his head, Erin was starting to get annoyed. His whinnying grated on her nerves. How entitled and prissy did he sound. Oh yes stay here where it's nice and gray and safe and completely obvious to the remaking of the Charter and their entire magical existence, again!

"By Hylia! There are more important things to do than be comfortable in the gray with a Din damned slug in your head! Like the Charter! Like persevering magic as we know it! Or does that not even matter to you anymore?!" screeched Erin at the top of her lungs, stomping her foot with a crack of magic. She was unnecessarily angry and just really, really wanted to blast Zac in the face with.... Something.

But she didn't.

Yet.

AMItotic

endejester

endejester rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:53 pm
Zac sank back into his seat, pushing into it like he rather hoped it might swallow him up entirely, mostly after Erin started yelling and making game and charter references.

Brain Bug, actual… bug, messing with his brain, and it DID want his blood, and…
Oh god had he actually –said all that?!

The heat rising in his cheeks was liquid shame.

“I’msosorry, I’m so sorry I don’t normally, I mean… I… “ he was at something of a loss for words to say the least. But it seemed like they’d gotten through to him, rather well in fact.

“We can get out of here, please, and um, maybe someone can tell me what you mean about charter? Maybe?”
Zac sank back into his seat, pushing into it like he rather hoped it might swallow him up entirely, mostly after Erin started yelling and making game and charter references.

Brain Bug, actual… bug, messing with his brain, and it DID want his blood, and…
Oh god had he actually –said all that?!

The heat rising in his cheeks was liquid shame.

“I’msosorry, I’m so sorry I don’t normally, I mean… I… “ he was at something of a loss for words to say the least. But it seemed like they’d gotten through to him, rather well in fact.

“We can get out of here, please, and um, maybe someone can tell me what you mean about charter? Maybe?”

a-disgruntled-dragon
for Hyrule!

AMItotic
rolling more as a protocol than any actual need.

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:29 pm
Lily turned and looked at Erin, trying to figure out where all that spice had come from, but refocused her attention once Zac began to babble. "Hey dude, it's okay," she said lowly, reaching forward to save him from slow consumption via chair. "Let's get you downstairs and they'll do whatever and it'll be fine." She glanced back to Erin to give a nod of approval, then stood, grabbing one of Zac's hands.

"Can you stand on your own or do you want me to carry you?" Lily asked, leaning over him.

endejester

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:42 am
Erin gave a sort of awkward smile in apology and took a few steps back to give Zac space. She felt bad but at the same time, he wasn't clinging to the gray anymore. Sometimes you needed tough love. Sometimes it came from a very awkward computer tech and gamer who made entirely too many Legend of Zelda references.

"Sorry for yelling..." she said after a moment, hoping that Zac didn't hate her too much. Or Lily for that matter.

AMItotic

endejester

a-disgruntled-dragon

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 am
He took the offered hand, and after a moment gave it a cautious but firm squeezes because honestly he needed the assurance. “I’m… I’m so sorry for yelling too, I said, oh god I said such awful things, How am I ever going to talk to….” He rubbed a hand at the side of his face wishing he could just die of embarrassment.

“Y…yes please let’s, lets go fix, what we can fix. I’m um, I’m pleased to meet you…” He offered cautiously to Erin.

“I’m sorry for the circumstances, and the trouble.”

AMItotic

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:58 am
"It's cool, dude," Lily shrugged, pulling back to help lift him up. "Let's head downstairs, we've still got more people to rescue and I wanna make sure you're worm free."

As she turned back towards Erin, she glanced her over and then gave an appraising nod. "Don't be sorry. The yelling worked. Good job." With that assessment, she continued towards the door, her lips pursed. It couldn't have been this easy...could it?

endejester
I think we can fade to wrap here?

a-disgruntled-dragon

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers