[prp] back to work [Nasir/wil/shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:59 am
Shun had made relatively quick work of the salad. When the wings came out, he nodded gratefully once more and started to dig on in.

"Yes... I think I have the general idea in the very least," he replied before looking down at the wings thoughtfully, "No, this is fine. Thank you."

At Wil's question, he grunted out lowly.

"Currently? No. I plan on trying something, though. No point in idly sitting by. s**t needs to be done."

iloveyoudie
azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 pm
Nasir was moving around the bar, continuing the process of getting ready for closing. The other pair, the two old men that hung out, were already on their way out. It left the bar empty save for the three of them.

"I want to help," which meant Wil was along for the ride, "but haven't done anything yet. We're not exactly ..." His hand rolled a few times in the air. "I've learned some more things and I'm a seer - er, that's apparently what wargs are called, like moonwalkers for the weres - Wil is too, so this kind of involves us? I don't want to just ... sit on the side-lines."

Blade Kuroda

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:44 pm
"If you haven't done anything yet," he watched Shun's salad disappear and then the wings turned on, "And we haven't done anything yet.."

HIs bottom half seemed to slide onto a bench until he crumpled on top of one with another yawn, "We should do something together."

His brows lifted, "Two heads are better than one." There were three obviously but he may have been counting him and Nasir as one person. Or he just wasn't paying attention.

azuredreams

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 pm
Shun gave Wil a look.

"You do mean... three, right?" he asked slowly. Shaking his head, he looked between the two and nodded once.

"That is fair. As far as what... it seems this new charter will require some sort of new framework. Without that, I do not think the new charter would be able to hold up."

azuredreams
iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:04 pm
"He meant two," Nasir replied, giving Wil a look and laughing a little. Mostly because either his boyfriend was selling himself short or considering them as one person. One was cute and the other was- Well, moving on.

"It's a filter, right? Something that isn't human this time so that, um ..." There wouldn't be some poor girl being tortured. "We could probably make something, at least Aleksy made it seem that way. Well, for ... whatever the Spinel Lady goes into." Would she go into something? Or cease to be? Nasir had no idea.

Blade Kuroda

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:40 pm
"I'm good at making things.." Wil said helpfully. He was though, it was not an exaggeration.

"I mean not magical stuff but we can probably ask someone, hm?" Wil wiggled a finger at Bud distractedly until it was bitten.

azuredreams

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:35 pm
Shun raised his brow at that, but shrugged it off. He continued to eat his wings while he thought about the whole framework thing.

"I am not so certain that the frame is necessarily also the filter. It may just be something to ... well, hold everything together. The support."

Either way, he definitely wouldn't mind if this also somehow got rid of the Spinel Lady. He did not like her at all.

"As for asking people... there may be those we can approach, but time is also of essence, it seems."

azuredreams
iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:38 pm
Nasir just nodded, biting at his lips and looking between Wil and Shun. "It'll be a focal point, something important and ... well, if we don't have it, then we'll not be able to make a new Charter to fix things."

Trouble had done a drive by, grabbing a nibble from Shun's mostly empty except for crumbles salad, and jumped to glide and land on Nasir. The young man put a hand on him to steady him but the flying squirrel was already scrambling to settle on top of his head. "Probably best to look up stuff ourselves, you know? I mean, we could ask people but ... We need to know too and there's plenty of magical books now. Could pick some up to go over?"

Was this a we situation? Were they really going go in on this together?

Blade Kuroda

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:46 pm
Wil looked at Nasir and then Shun, "Library or book store?" He didn't have money to be spending on books but he certainly didn't mind loitering to read them in the store.

Also if Shun hadn't expected to roped into a group venture, this pair of young men didn't really seem to notice. He'd been recruited.

azuredreams

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 am
Finished with the wings now, Shun wiped his hands clean, then furrowed his brow. Both Wil and Nasir were speaking as though he was in that team. That wasn't entirely what he was intending but...

Maybe it won't hurt.

"Library," he curtly said, before eyeing the squirrel that had done a hit and run on his leftovers.

azuredreams
iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:42 am
"I think if we talk to certain people we can probably borrow books even if they're not from the library ..." Like Bibliophile or something. Nasir was not too worried. His hand was resting against Trouble, giving Shun an apologetic look.

"I'd tell you he's sorry for swiping but right now he's too busy going on about tasty egg bits." A lop-sided smile was given. "I actually have some more wings you can take with you, if you want. On the house and kind of a welcome back thing."

Blade Kuroda

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:27 am
"And we should exchange numbers.." Wil was reaching into his saggy pants pockets to pull out his phone.

"Cause we're like a team now.." The blonde smirked at the detective.

azuredreams

BLADE KURODA

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:50 pm
Shun shook his head to Nasir, "No, no. That is fine. I am already keeping you long enough as is. Thank you for the meal, though. I needed it."

His gaze shifted over to Wil, and a sigh escaped him, "I... suppose so."

With a bit of hesitation, he pulled his phone out and set it onto the counter to let either of them use to text themselves with.

"No matter our path, we have a bit of work ahead of us."

azuredreams
iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:08 pm
Nasir snagged the phone, pinging Wil's phone and his with texts and then saving their numbers in it. "Well, then whenever you're finished, I'll finish cleaning and closing up." Note the lack of pay being mentioned. There was a reason.

At least Nasir looked responsible and given that he was the one that had dragged Wil through college to graduation (and did so himself as well) he was certainly accountable.

"We can meet up tomorrow after some rest and, um, you make sure people know you're back." His nose wrinkled up, glasses nudged up as he set the phone down. "Otherwise that's probably going to impede things."

Blade Kuroda

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:02 pm
Wil's phone, in a gel case that looked like an anime ferret, was produced, flicked over and typed on with astounding speed for the seemingly sleepy young man.

"Get a hot shower and a good meal.." Because if he had eaten crap for a month, one salad and some wings wouldn't cut it, "And we'll get back on this thing."

He sounded pretty driven for a mere moment before Wil was yawning again. Bud yawned simultaneously.

azuredreams

blade kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas