Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:25 pm
Marcus laughed under his breath, fingers rubbing against her skin in lazy patterns. "You make me laugh. You-" He closed his eyes sliding himself just that fraction of a hair closer to her.
"You're too perfect for a messed up conspiracy theorist like me. Yet I can't say I'm upset." Getting on the couch, thinking that perhaps, she would not run just now, he looked at the TV remote then her.

"I'm happy that someone like you loves me." He tried to get their movie back to where it had been.
"Will you stay until morning?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:39 pm
Cass shifted as he sat back down, watching him adoringly as she tried to punch her panicking heart into submission. This was the opposite of what she'd been punching it to do before, but...but she'd said she'd try, so that meant trying to figure out exactly what to do with love. Once he was seated Cass sighed, settling back in against his side and resting her head back against his shoulder.

"You're too good for me, so I say we just live in confused harmony about both being too good for each other," she teased, smiling up at him.

"I'll stay past morning and I can even come back if that's what you want," she offered.

Istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:56 pm
He smiled, resuming the movie where they had left off and relaxing back into the cushions. This had ended a lot better than expected? He half guessed if his secret came out she'd just bolt and never look back. That or call him a liar and creep and dump him in a very brutal manner but that was mostly paranoia talking.

Marcus reached over, motioning for Cass to lean against him, just like before.
"So good it's bad?' He smiled, wanting to enjoy however long she'd stay.
"Just stay for now. Because I do want that."

He wanted forever, but one secret that threatened their relationship was enough for the night.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:05 pm
"So good, it's great," she murmured, shifting so she was back in his lap and pulling his arm around her again. Maybe to function as a seat belt against bolting suddenly if she changed her mind.

"So needy " she teased, twisting to lean up for another kiss before seeming content enough to sprawl against his chest, arms around his neck as she cradled her neck against it.

It was nice.

She'd stay like that for a bit.

istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items