Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:17 pm
The sigil rose up on the surface of the nearby table. "Why didn't you say so," said Sunday.

saedusk

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:27 am
"O-Oh-! I didn't know it would be that easy... Um, sorry, I got distracted by the books." Looking sheepish, Jamie made his way back to his seat in front of the sigil. "So you really are here, Sunday..." he murmured. Or at least he assumed. It sounded like the Sunday he remembered.

"This won't take too long. I think. Actually, I'm not really sure." From his bag he produced a box, from around his neck a key, and inside was the spell schema, dormant and waiting.

Fiddling with it for only a moment had it expanding in his hands and Jamie watched it, enamored with its glow, before setting it on the table next to the sigil. From here, based on what Renard had told him, he assumed it would collect the data it could.

shibrogane

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:20 am
It sprang into motion. Jamie could see the way that the shining stone shifted and changed, absorbing the information it had been offered. Sunday paced closer to the table, the warm dawn-light of the schema reflecting strangely off her pale hair and her glasses. "It shouldn't," she said. "Renard is quite good at his work, even across universes."

saedusk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:21 am
"I see..." Jamie looked up at Sunday from where he sat, his eyes soft and curious. While the schema worked, he figured it wouldn't hurt to ask a question.

"Has anyone ever tried to undo the sigil without hurting anyone before?" he inquired.

shibrogane

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 am
"Many times," said Sunday. "They've all failed."

saedusk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:50 pm
That was less than reassuring. The hairs on the back of Jamie's neck stood up. It's not that he'd actually decided to try destroying the sigil yet, not for sure, but he'd thought the chance of success would be higher than that.

"Renard seemed pretty sure it was possible..."

shibrogane

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:39 am
"It is," said Sunday. "But it required more belief than the casters had. I believe that's why they sought to undo the influence of the nobles in the last cycle."

saedusk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:23 am
"Wait, do you mean the purge?" If not, he wasn't sure what else she could be referencing. "Why would... why would anyone kill so many people for that? Because they couldn't believe enough?" He huffed.

"Whatever I decide to do," Jamie said, clenching his hands together in his lap, "I'm gonna do it all the way. We don't have time for second guessing."

Easier said than done, of course, but he felt that as long as he made up his mind and had Shiloh's support, he could get done what he needed to.

shibrogane

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out