[PRP] What the Deuce (Preacher/Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm
"Nah, I don't really care, so long as m'doin' somethin'." She peered at the note. "If ya wanna pick one, I can put m'back into it. N' we can get somethin' done."

smerdle

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:42 pm
He hadn't expected her to jump into action quite so quickly, but her enthusiasm certainly wasn't unwelcome. Chester leaned forward and read the letter once more, dismissing the stuff that seemed to deal directly with the Charter, at least initially.

Protecting and purifying the casting locations were lofty enough goals, but he would have liked to have believed that the casters themselves could overcome any impurities if they were strong enough. So, air or water. He averted his eyes while still facing the paper, pointing a finger at the last two elements before looking back to see what he had picked.

"An item attuned to elemental water." He shrugged faintly. "I'm not opposed."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 pm
"Better n' flippin' a coin, I guess." Preacher rolled her shoulders. "I gotta get ready for work. Let's come up wit' a plan o' attack later on, kay?" Water, huh. She doubted pissing in a pot would count.

smerdle

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:01 am
"Yes, okay. That sounds all right. I'll see you then." He almost wished her a good day, but it was work and who enjoyed that? By the time he concluded that she might actually like her job and it might not be a strange thing to say, the opportunity had passed. With another nod, Chester hunched over his notes and got back to scribbling.

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out