Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] Fighting...Fun? (Fellah x Toothy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:53 pm
HP: 2/20
DMG: 5 +1 = 6

Artifact: 0/1

Another slam. Reemus's knees buckled. The shovel hits were starting to pile up, and Reemus felt himself starting to ache. Especially in the places where Fellah kept smacking him. That rush was going, and Reemus felt...slow. Vulnerable. He could imagine Fellah just beating on him and beating on him, with that stupid smile on his face.

Reemus started to growl.

He pushed himself back up, a little wobbily, and thrust himself at Fellah, going for the throat.

Unaru
There is murder in his heart

Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:56 pm
Another painful looking hit, Toothy looked like he wasn't doing too well. Then the growl. Fellah's expression quickly became worrisome. "Toothy...bud?" He said before the blueblood lunged for his neck. Something was off, and the redblood was lucky enough to sense the turn in mood just in time to turn his shoulder, Toothy's spiked knuckles tearing into the laser scar and literally reopening that wound. Now it was purely self defense. Fellah needed to get some distance.
Fellah reeled his shovel back again, luckily there was a wide opening, flank, shoulder, head, Fellah wasn't aiming anywhere particular he was just trying to hit hard enough to get Toothy away from his throat.

HP: 5/11
Damage: 6+1=7

Gl!tch~

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:43 pm
Reemus overshot it, still going as Fellah moved. He was lunging at the air, the fence, nothing. And in that time, empty, empty time, the shovel slammed into his back. Reemus cried out and fell to the ground. He growled and he whimpered and he sputtered. Shovel hits *hurt*. His thinkpan buzzed. The shovel would come down, the redblood would assert his dominance. Reemus could never, ever beat this guy.

And then a thought passed through: Why do you need to?

Oh. Oh, God. This had just been a sparring match. It didn't matter. It hadn't mattered, but a part of him just. It freaked out. Again. And especially with Fellah, a guy of all smiles and acting all humble yet had to show him up so much...

His thinkspace buzzed ever louder, and he didn't know what to do.

Reemus, not Toothy, curled up into a ball.

Unaru
Whoops

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:53 pm
With labored breath, Fellah watched as Toothy went down with that final shovel smack. Oh gog...he hoped he hadn't hit him too hard. Somewhere in this match things had derailed. This was EXACTLY why he hated fighting. It was supposed to be in good sport then...well who the heck knows!
He panted, dropping his shovel with a clatter as soon as it was clear that the blueblood wasn't getting back up for another attack. This was a mess.
He felt his pumpbiscuit seize in his chest when Toothy curled up into a ball. This was all his fault, Fellah was quick to internalize the blame.
That wasn't what was important right now though, Toothy was there, and something was obviously wrong. Concern and empathy softly controlling his expression, he carefully walked over to Toothy. The redblood knelt down onto the ground, sitting behind the other troll and carefully wrapped his arms around him. "I'm so sorry Toothy..." There was a lot more he could say, but right now Fellah needed to comfort and make sure he was alright.

Gl!tch~

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:11 pm
He could hear Fellah walk over. Gut reaction: be kicked, or rolled over onto his back. Dominance play. Irrational thoughts, very un-troll-like, but his thinkpan wouldn't stop screaming so.

All Reemus could do was breathe while he waited. At the touch, he flinched. So much Fellah on him. A suplex? No. He didn't go anywhere. But it was a lot. Suffocating. Feeling that it wasn't a grapple, he started to squirm, thrash, try to escape.

But at those words...

He slowly lost his drive. Reemus fell limp again. This was bad. More than bad. But he also didn't have it in him to clobber Fellah and run, not really. Not even as a matter of stamina. He just...couldn't do it. Even when moments earlier during a snarling fit, falling into a feral mentality. God, he felt awful.

Reemus took some moments to breathe. Just sit in the quiet.

Eventually, he finally muttered, "I'm good at fightin'. I...just...don't know how to stop sometimes."

More silence. More thoughts he didn't know how to sort.

Then, still quiet, "It's my fault."

Unaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:21 pm
Fellah was trying to be comforting, he knew maybe some times he could be a little too...touchy. He kept hugging Toothy when he flinched, but when he started thrashing Fellah took the hint. "Sorry, sorry!" he said, releasing the guy from the hug and instead just letting himself sit there next to him, trying to be supportive.
When the troll talked it...irritated something in Fellah, a rare feat to accomplish. How could he be so self-deprecating? Everyone had their issues, but everyone had to DO something about it. Maybe it was cause he respected Toothy, but he needed to lay down some tough care.
"I got that part, ya really do gotta work on it." Fellah said, with a soft yet stern tone. "And if yer aware'a that problem, ya sure as heck could'a told me beforehand." He was being maybe a bit hard on him in this state...maybe a hand on the shoulder wouldn't be as bad as a hug for the other troll? Fellah tried it, tenderly putting one of his hands on the bluebloods shoulder, being supportive. "It ain't all yer fault, gettin' wailed on by a shovel hurts." Never minding his own bloody wounds and that shoulder was just KILLING him. "Yer a hell'uva troll though. Yer tough, yer steadfast, ya got a lot goin' fer ya...but workin' on ourselves, well, it's somethin' we all gotta do."

Gl!tch~

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 pm
"I didn't think it would get so bad," he whined. "I didn't...it comes n' goes. Sometimes it's not so bad. I guess m' thinkpan just...found reason t' worry about ya more than it should've." He slowly got to his feet. "Sorry."

As Reemus brushed his knees, he processed the rest of what Fellah had to say. "You don't haveta tell me what I already know. I got the memo loud n' clear, mate." Didn't need to be told he had to work on what he just had a fit over. What did Fellah think he was, an idiot?

"Just...I dunno. Sorry. I'll let you be, keep to my business and leave you t' yours from now on. Probably for the best anyway."

Unaru

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces