[PRP] shadows on the wall (shiloh & gloom) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:40 pm
    "Wow..." Shiloh was still so starstruck. "They could live in the atrium." He looked over at Beel.

"I could make accommodations." He said with a nod.

"Pretty accommodations?"

"Yes, pretty accommodations." Beel didn't have any eyes visible under the layers of his clothes, but something about him still seemed to sparkle.

"So how do they come out?" Shiloh looked over at Gloom again.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:42 pm
"All you have to do," Gloom said, making gestures with his paws, "is reach in and take them out. The box will adjust to let you."

A pleased chitter escaped, if only because he was happy that Shiloh liked what he had given and Beel did too.

Melancholies

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:03 pm
    Shiloh wiggled his fingers like he was about to test that theory, but he stopped himself. Beel had conjured a chair by his side and taken a seat, the fetch looking at the terrarium with equal interest. "It's quite the magical device, to be able to bend space like it is. I suppose it must seem much bigger in there to them..." He was scratching his chin in thought.

Shiloh was nodding, but he went still after a moment. "So," He looked up at Gloom, though it was hard to see his blue gaze from under the veil, "What exactly is the catch? You tryin' to curry favor with me 'cause I'm a Noble now?"

"Don't be so accusatory!" Beel whapped Shiloh in the arm, but it obviously wasn't that hard based on the way Shiloh reacted (rather, his lack thereof), "Or crass. It's unbecoming."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:16 am
Gloom's ears flicked back before they relaxed. "I do not need to curry favor." A chitter escaped, a soft one. "Sometimes, I take things only to later return something else." For a moment the turtle decal that had disappeared long ago flickered in the shadows that made up Gloom.

"It was time to return something to you. Especially when it is beneficial to you and them." Shiloh would find something that he liked and the otherturtles would have a safe home.

Melancholies

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:06 pm
    That seemed to calm Shiloh, "Oh... I see." He watched the turtle decal, his expression furrowing as he tried to remember. Sure, he recalled meeting Gloom, but so many of his memories from before the Ball were fuzzy... especially ones right in the lead up. He looked back to the turtles.

"Well, you are at least correct in that." Beel said, "He would take most generous care of them. Turtles are his favorite."

Shiloh nodded, "You're not wrong. Thanks for the gift, Gloom."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:28 pm
"You are welcome," Gloom said with a pleased chitter. Clearly he was happy that they would be in good hands. "I just wished for them to be safe, to not be alone. I did not find more of them or I would have brought them with."

This had him frowning somewhat, as much as he could frown given he was a shadow marten. "They were found in the forest, in a glade, if that is helpful to know."

Melanjollies

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:33 pm
    "A glade... so there might be more?" He watched the turtles wondrously again, "Beel, you understand the implications of this."

His fetch sighed; "At least let me get these ones settled first. As Gloom has mentioned, there may not even be any others." He turned to offer the marten a gentle bow, "But rest assure that they will remain safe in my patron's domain."

Shiloh nodded along with this. "Was there anything else you needed?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:18 pm
"I can show you the location?" Gloom offered as he gave a tiny little bow back to Beel. "Or at least, pinpoint it for you as that was it. I simply brought this gift and nothing else."

Melancholies
can prob fade away on possibly getting shown where to go?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:47 pm
    "Sure, it might be good to get some fresh air." He stood up, "Beel, you wanna come too?" Shiloh passed the terrarium off to him.

The fetch was silent for a while, "...might as well make sure you don't get into any trouble."

"Good. Lead the way, Gloomy."

azuredreams
fin!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out