[???] Amenities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:20 pm
"Pleasedon'ttakemyface," America added in a rush.Not sure if she was scared or relieved or just simply faced with something so strange that her comprehension just sort of fizzled out.

America's darkness isn't immediately apparent, but the further he looks, the longer it seems to stretch: a quiet, smouldering landscape, a blackened piece of sleeping destruction; ready to flare up again if unearthed and given something to consume.

cibarium
blade kuroda
daekie
endejester

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 pm
"Your face won't be touched, dear thrall;" said Ixodi, with a courteous incline of its front towards America. "No, you are too valuable for me to want you in any state besides intact." There was the sense of a smile, even though there was no seeing one: the being's face didn't lend well to recognizable expressions.

"Yes, all four of you, quite valuable. Mm-hmm." Their apparent host nodded vigorously, excited. "You've been chosen for your blood," it continued, answering Shun's question. "I'm sure by now you've come to appreciate its value. Especially among my kind..."

blade kuroda
shun

daekie
ashton

lizbot
america

endejester
zac

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:39 pm
Shun slowly tilted his head. The shadow eye continued to stare ahead at the ... flea, or tick, or whatever it was.

"Our blood? What's so special about what we got?" he asked curiously. Blood certainly had its appeal, he realized. It lead to some powerful magic, and even without that aspect, there was just something about it that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

cibarium

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:34 am
“Maybe just the right place at the right time? Or maybe we’re like… All Type O negative or something, that’s supposed to be pretty rare right?” He looked thoughtful for a moment and then waved the thought away as unimportant. Not a question worth asking.

lizbot

cibarium
blade kuroda
daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:25 pm
America relaxed until blood. The word had her shifting in place, biting her bottom lip at the feeling it summoned. "That's dangerous," she muttered as she looked away from the...Ixodi, toward Shun, then Zac, then Ashton. "Blood and magic."

They were in Other Ashdown, after all. There couldn't not be magic mixed in, even if their host wasn't...this.

cibarium
daekie
blade kuroda
endejester

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:31 pm
Blood? Ashton whined, a little anxiously; she liked having all her blood inside her body. Even if she liked blood, it had a place it was supposed to be; it was supposed to be beneath the skin and half-hidden, barely spilling even at the best of times. She clicked her claws against the floor in anxiety, still nosing at Ixodi's robes for a scent.

cibarium

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:43 pm
"Blood is powerful indeed, but not evil for it," Ixodi offered to America. "I can't count the human years to say precisely, but I've studied the blood of your kind a long time. It can work wonders, it can." This was said with a rush of breath, and genuine enthusiasm -- maybe anticipation? "So in this present I needed volunteers, donors you see. To set right the many wrongs committed by the Court. You were scented by my helpers as ones who could match my needs.

"Worry not, moonwalker," it continued soothingly. "It need not be painful, no, and I intend to keep you alive as well as intact. But surely you've seen enough of Noble brutality to at least consider making this sort of tribute for my efforts. I even found this building, had amenities prepared for your stay."

blade kuroda
shun

daekie
ashton

lizbot
america

endejester
zac

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:08 pm
Shun narrowed his eyes as the creature continued to speak.

"Yeah, the court's done some real ******** up s**t. But like... things are happening to try and change or rebuild it for the better? Dunno how well that's going right now but I don't think most of the current dudes up in there are super keen on the whole torture business and all," he pointed out before asking, "Before I agree to donate my blood, I kinda wanna know more deets about your plans, yeah?"

All he got was that Ixodi wanted to do something with their blood. Just not what.

cibarium
daekie
lizbot
endejester

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:19 pm
America nodded as Shun spoke, but internally deciding already that she'd do it. This was what she'd wanted, really, all along. Someone to just take and use what she had to offer, to find the solutions and make the hard decisions for her. The problems found in the court were so much more complicated than someone like her could handle. This person had figured out a solution, one that didn't ask her to think on her own, one that might even offer some sort safety.

"How...how long...do you need us for?"

blade kuroda
cibarium
endejester
daekie

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:23 pm
Ashton chuffed in a way that might have been 'I'm reassured', if given a human vocal range; if nothing else she bowed her head to Ixodi, ears slowly perking back up, and offered a single paw. It was probably her attempt at an equivalent gesture to 'wrists up' - see, I'm not dangerous, you can take what you want, freely given.

In concept, as a child, she'd always liked the idea blood made magic stronger. But she'd never done much with it, in this world.

Maybe she could change that.

cibarium

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:05 pm
Ixodi had at least two eyes, which stared between Shun and America for a moment as its legs fidgeted around it. "Questions, of course, more questions..." it was muttering. "You are human, it cannot be helped, I suppose. Rest assured, however..."

Then the eyes widened, and the legs stiffened, and there was a curious crackling noise, and the four of them were suddenly hit with a wave of satisfaction. The kind that came with an acceptable answer. Any lasting doubts were slowly and pleasantly being extinguished from their minds.

"That said, I'm sure you're eager to see your accomodations?"

blade kuroda
shun

daekie
ashton

lizbot
america

endejester
zac

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:46 pm
America sighed, like a heavy burden had been taken off her shoulders. "That's just perfect, yeah." Nodding, she added, "Yes please, it's been a long night."

cibarium
blade kuroda
endejester
daekie

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:10 pm
After a pause, Shun relaxed a bit, seemingly satisfied.

"You know, that doesn't sound so bad at all. I haven't really been able to like... chill at all. Recently. Lotta s**t going on and whatnot. Guess a break wouldn't hurt especially if it'll be good in the long run yeah?"

cibarium
endejester
daekie
lizbot

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:16 pm
Ashton barked once, a harsh noise, and wagged her tail. She was satisfied with this explanation - but then again, she'd been satisfied before, anyways.

Blade Kuroda
cibarium
endejester
lizbot

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:32 am
"Oh... yes, accommodations sounds amazing." He said after a dazed moment. "Really nice of you, mean very hospitable and all that." He waved his hand trying to capture the thought but just, really enjoying the feeling of satisfaction.

Blade Kuroda

cibarium
daekie
lizbot

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items