[PRP] Food Truck Adventure [Eli/Ollie/PUPPER???/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:55 pm
Cass's order was expected and also horrifying: Bulgogi, Noodles only, white sauce, a level nine, and something called 'swimming it'. Her barbecue looked to be at least a third sauce. Each container was lidded and forks were handed over after Cass counted out the payment (she sure carried around a lot of cash, did she not have a bank card?), paused, then stuffed a few more bills into a tip jar.

This prompted a shout of EXTRAAAAAAA through the cart and THREE MORE potstickers were handed over in their own container. Cass immediately offered one to Pascal since she'd been given permission to feed the pupper.

As they walked back to Oliver, she was...aggressively shaking her lidded cup of food. A few people looked at her oddly, she didn't consider anything of it. "I'm mixing the sauce with everything evenly," she explained as she sat down on the bench, holding out the extra container of Potstickers to the boys. "I gave one to Pascal so the other two are yours.." though each of them already had 3 potstickers a piece without the extras.

But the ones inside of the weird..sauce-swimming-pool that was her choice of disaster? It would probably set someone's mouth on fire. Though she did lift a brow at Oliver. "Everything okay there?"

It probably didn't help that there were garbage cans that smelled SO GOOD everywhere.

Saedusk

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:49 pm
It took one, maybe one and a half bites for Pascal to chomp down his treat. The way he trotted over towards Ollie alongside the others was almost triumphant. As triumphant as a dog could be, anyway. His head was high.

"Here's your food, darling," Eli said, but paused mid-hold out. Cass had caught it first, but the way Ollie was staring was actually vaguely familiar. It had been a while since he reacted this way to food, though, at least as far as Eli knew.

"Wake up, now, this is for you." This time he practically pushed the container against his hands until he took it. "Look, Cass even got us extra potstickers," he turned back to her in the middle of speaking, "You didn't have to do that, but thank you. Actually, I might give Pascal another one. He looked pretty happy, didn't he?" Eli actually laughed.

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:41 pm
    Oliver seemed to snap out of it at the prodding of his two lunch mates, though he didn't seem aware of his near-fatal mistake in the first place. Instead he took his cup, eyes wide as he stared at the contents. Whatever it was that was happening in this cup, it smelled amazing. "Extra? I hope it didn't cost you too much..." His brows knitted up again. Oliver Beaumont, always always always concerned with the finances. At least Pascal wormed a smile out of his otherwise anxious expression.

"But yeah, thank you Cass." Much like Pascal, it only took a few bites to get the thing down, no sense in savoring it when he had like 5 more. Could he even finish them all? Well they were going to find out. "Oh my god, this is amazing. Eli. Eli. Did you try yours yet? It's good, try it." He started to prod his roommate.

"Oh, maybe we should find a place to sit down too. Unless you guys want to stand." He blinked, looking between the two of them.

saedusk

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:17 pm
There was a happy dog and a happy dog made for a happy Cass as Pascal lead the trot back over to Ollie. Look at that wonderful creature.

"Nah, secret? If you give them a tip, they give you potstickers. I had like $2, so I shoved it in the cup. Wasn't bad at all," she assured, seemingly unworried by parting with her money. Especially for delicious Korean BBQ in a cup. "I don't mind splurging a bit. This is the good stuff. The waffles will be good too."

Cass took a glance around when Ollie suggested they find a place to sit. "Mmm, I bet we can find a bench or we can go take over the swings on the playground while we eat." As she spoke, she cracked the top off of her own cup, stirred with her spoon, then popped a sauce-covered potsticker from inside of it into her mouth.

It tasted like sweet, burning, death. Just how she liked it.

"I wouldn't say no to making a monthly tradition of food truck adventures."

Saedusk

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:04 am
No lie, it was absolutely the cutest thing when Oliver got like this. "I haven't tried it yet, give me a second, goodness." It may have sounded like a complaint, but he was endeared with the excitement. "You know," he looked at Cass, "it's amazing business practice to reward a tip. I'm sure they make more than the other trucks."

And hey, who would complain about 'free' potstickers? Not him, despite the fact he fed another sauceless one to Pascal (who looked very pleased). The other extra went to Ollie.

Dog fed, companions situated, Eli shifted the leash in his hands and finally took a bite of his own food. It was delicious.

"How do they even manage this sort of flavor in a truck?" he wondered aloud, leading them towards the swings. He liked that idea; it was playful, a good match for today's events. "I definitely wouldn't mind either, though. Next time it'll be my treat," he assured. See, Ollie, he had manners, too.

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:39 pm
    Oliver took the extra one voraciously. He obviously didn't know what Cassandra's own cup tasted like, but his brief-almost-shift into a raccoon afforded him a whiplash wave of pure, molten hot spice. He'd eat garbage, but there was no way in hell he was touching that. Was the only viable way to keep him out of trouble through Tabasco sauce and it's far more brutal cousins? Perhaps.

He'd totally forgotten about the waffles too.

"I'm going to die." he announced calmly as he ate, "Probably. This is a lot of food to sift through..." He was following closely after Elliot as they wandered towards the swings. Oliver took the first seat, ever eager to dig his grubby paws back into the delicious goodness he was holding. "But I think... making a monthly event of this sounds nice actually..." He wiggled some of his fingers towards Pascal even though there were no treats being offered. You got your fill, punk.

"Though at this rate I think it'll just be... monthly Korean BBQ traditions, because I know I won't want to try anything else." He sighed as he immersed himself in the pot stickers again. He had so many. "Maybe the fact that it's made in a truck is the secret. Maybe it's magic." Except then he stopped himself, because magic actually existed in this world and he'd forgotten himself, whoops.

saedusk

demon_pachabel

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:53 pm
"I saw like...one actual physical location for this truck a town over once. I bet a lot of the 'big' prep happens there. Like making potstickers and the like." a bit less magical, but practical, at least.

If her own potstickers weren't molten spice, she probably would have offered another to Pascal. She offered the pup scratches behind the ear instead as they walked over to the playground not too far from the parking lot. Cass jogged a few steps ahead to claim the best swing of all: The baby-swing that her butt didn't even fit in. She just sat on the top and tucked her feet into the baby-sized holes from the outside.

"I'd honestly prefer if you didn't die. And hey, I'm not going to make anybody pay for me, I'd just like the socializing bit," not that her social life wasn't fairly healthy (she spent lots of time with different people. Mostly Marcus, though). "Maybe next time we're here the Mac n Cheese truck will be here. Or the grilled cheese truck." Cheese.

"It's better than cooking something out of my freezer, that's for sure! You'd think they'd have an ice cream truck or a-" she paused, staring off at a pastel green and pink truck, "oh, they do have a cupcake truck here. I'm totally gonna get one when I'm done with this."

If it didn't set her insides on fire.

Saedusk

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out