Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:34 pm
Ezra pulled a heavy piece of paper from nowhere at all. On it was inscribed a strange spiraling rose-shape in walnut-brown ink. "It never mattered to me what you thought of me," said Ezra. "I thought it did. Then I remembered just what I am." He laughed, low and unsettling. "I am what this Charter made me."

He took Oliver's right hand and pressed it against the topmost corner. There was an instant of blazing pain, as if his hand were melting away at the wrist in starlight-hot flames. Then the pain was gone, and Ollie and Ezra were looking at a fresh bloody thumbprint. It dried moments later. The paper disappeared again. "This is our little secret," said Ezra, putting one burned hand on Ollie's shoulder. It looked like the burns were... spreading. Like his humanity was flaking away as if it were so much ash. "I don't think you're going to tell anyone. Are you, dear boy?"

Melancholies
EZRA'S RAGE
Oliver cannot reveal just what passed between him and Ezra in this thread, or that Ezra intends to approach others. Should he try, his right hand will begin to burn again; the pain will be such that he will be unable to speak for the duration. However, in return for this, Ollie has gained a boon. Choose one of these three below:
1. Evil Touch - Should someone try to touch Ollie without permission, their attempt will cause them burning pain. This includes accidental bumps.
2. Heraldic Clairvoyance - Ollie can sense nobles and their powers using the same mechanism as his Riser power.
3. Deathspeaker - Ollie is aware of deaths around him, from little bugs up to megafauna. Should a human being be dying within twenty of him, he may choose to intercede with their "death" and prevent it, creating an "undeath bond". Quote Shibe should you wish to use this power.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:13 pm
    "So you're just as much of a monster then? You're just—"

He didn't have much time to speak, not when his hand was grabbed and his thumb was inked against the paper in front of him. Something terrible and painful and excruciating ravaged his hand, his arm—the shoulder—his eyes were locked on Ezra's burns as they slowly engulfed his body. He couldn't tell if it was actually flames coming into his vision or not, if it was part of his weird new sense, if it was real, what was real—

"N-No—" He said suddenly, startled, "I... I won't." He looked at his hand, eyes wide and terrified from the pain that was still very real and alight in his skin. There was no wound there, despite the blood, only the absence of his thumbprint on his finger. "I won't. Demon." He spat the word under his breath, his body shaking. Seemed like insubordination ran in the Beaumont bloodline.

shibrogane
gimma that deathspeaker his head isnt full of enough stuff

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:03 pm
"No," said Ezra softly. "You won't."

He picked up his bag. "I'd watch your arpeggios, by the way," said Ezra, his hand on the doorknob. As if nothing had happened. "You're getting sloppy, Oliver."

Then he left.

Melancholies
deathspeaker got!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out