[PRP] The Tree Screams Back [Deimos + Eckios] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:15 am

Normally, Deimos would have just gone on ahead. But this kid had been pretty nice and he wanted to know more about stars... so rather than listen to what Eckios had said, he rushed up behind the smaller boy and attempted to shove him up the tree. "H--here..! The big branches are up here--" He spared a glance back over his shoulder. Thypion was making a lot of noise, hopefully just as an intimidation tactic?

Once Eckios seemed to have a grip on something, he let go and then scrambled up the tree himself. "We gotta get high so it can't reach us if it comes this way." He really, really hoped that it wouldn't...

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:06 pm
Eckios had expected the other to just go and leave him as he had suggested. The younger boy looked at him with a wide eyed look as he practically hoisted him up so he could grab hold and find his footing. "T..thank you.." His eyes welled up from the others help. Latching onto a branch, the younger tealblood clambered into the trees using the larger branches to balance on. Climbing upwards he settled on a higher spot as he surveyed the scene.

BatFox Mom had just leapt at the bear, biting at it as she growled. Her wings furrowed giving her a larger appearance. The creature glanced between the fleeing troll children..and the two lusii protecting them.

"L..look it's backing off!" He pointed as he still clung with his other arm to a branch. His gaze turned to the other, adoring due to his gratitude for him Kio sighed with relief. "You coulda just left me..." Eckios rubbed his eye a little as the child suddenly reaching out to tug at the others sweater sleeve. He'd have hugged him if they hadn't been up in a tree hiding for their own safety. "I wanna make a picture for you for next time we hang out...!! I want there to be less scary grizzled roar beasts involved when we do.." He laughed sheepishly as his feet swung back and forth pleasantly.

The bear took a step back, huffing in annoyance as it glared at Thypion as it was making the most noise...and hadn't backed off after it was smacked around earlier. Not to mention the second lusus, the bear had decided the snack of troll children was not worth the effort as it grunted, backing off into the underbrush to return whence it came.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Once he settled himself securely in the tree, just high enough that maybe the bear couldn't reach, he looked over at Eckios. Was... the other kid crying? Deimos did not know what to do with crying people. That was the least of his concerns he supposed- looking back over at Thypion, he noted that Eckios's lusus was also trying to fend the bear off. Thypion took a swipe at the bear, causing it to back up a little more. Still, it kept glancing up at them. Seriously, what had he even done to make that bear so insistent on getting him!?

"G-good.." Slowly the bear seemed to back away from the two lusii, until it finally turned and traipsed off through the forest. Thypion remained in place, watching it go- just to be safe. Deimos looked back over to Eckios right as he began tugging on his sleeve. Immediately his feelings switched from scared to... terribly awkward. How was he supposed to react to this? "Uhh... I guess. But I didn't." He allowed Eckios to do... whatever he wanted with his arm- not like he was using it much- the other one was securing his place.

"You do? Uhh..." Awkward. Awkward. Uncomfortable. He glanced around, sort of looking for a way out of this weird situation. Thypion was slowly making his way toward the tree- he could almost just... jump down... wait- would Eckios be able to get out of the tree? "Yeah- less of those. Uh, can you get down...?" He quirked a brow and pointed to the ground below.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:47 pm
Eckios rubbed his eyes a few more times to dry the water works. Shifting awkwardly he tried to find a better viewpoint of what was going on down below. The boys hand still latched onto his sleeve squeezed a little harder balling more of the material. "I know..so dat deserves a better thank you really, ya know?" He stressed his gratitude a little more as the little boy smiled at him. "Plus it's ok..we are safe now." He mentioned as he peered down towards the bottom the other had pointed out to him.

It was awfully far down. Or maybe it wasn't? His depth perception always made that questionable at best.

"Uhh. I..think so..?" Eckios sounded unsure as he scooted forward, reluctantly letting go of the other as he grasped at a branch to ease himself down. Trying to climb down further resulted in him slipping, tumbling down the last little bit with a yelp of dismay as he landed in the bushes. Winded from the experience he grunted in frustration. Blinking several times, the kid opened his eyes. Nothing hurt, he was good. Lifting his hand up, he put his thumb up to indicate he was okay.

BatFox Mom was quick to rush over to her ward, sniffing at him given he'd fallen. She pawed at him as she sat down giving Deimos and Thypion a friendly look as she tilted her head, tail wagging as if she was saying hello.

nepsah

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:28 pm

Deimos watched as Eckios started to carefully make his way down- then... slip and fall the rest of the way. He scrunched up his face in a wince, inhaling through his teeth. That looked like it hurt. But, Eckios held up a thumbs up, so he started to make his own way down (way more gracefully, he might add). "You should practice climbing more. 'Cept maybe closer to the ground." He squinted, then shrugged.

He was soon knocked to the ground anyway as Thypion came over to inspect him- and accidentally shoved him over in his rush to do so. Dei huffed quietly as he pushed himself up and attempted to bat Thypion's heads away- he did not want to get covered in drool. Gross! "I guess then if you wanna learn about star stuff you should come to the hill over there." He pointed off into the distance. "I do a lot of star gazing there." Thypion was getting more insistent on leaving- his two heads kept bumping into him.

"I gotta go, Thypion wants to go home. See you around I guess." He shuffled around to one of the carrying bags he'd attached to Thypion's harness, then crawled inside of it. Thypion would likely want to get home as soon as possible, after all.

leon_a_darkangel

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces