Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] welcome to my parlor (renard & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:03 pm
"Ah," said Renard. "According to the earlier me, she died of a brain tumor in 1981. A sadly... common end for her."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:43 pm
"This was not that Vivien, though she is likely aware of her." Jeremiah flipped a page in his notebook, a finger pressing to the page without thought. "I believe the Vivien that is waiting is as close to the original as she can get. A living memory, preserved in the fabric of the cage, waiting for Liam so that she can explain herself to him."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:28 pm
"And what does she think she needs to explain?" Renard didn't seem particularly interested in the topic.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:45 pm
"Why she did what she did." Jeremiah did not seem to think Renard was interested either. "Which does bring me to one of the topics I want to discuss with you.

"Vivien is in possession of one of the items used to create the original cage, the ring Liam gave to her, and we need it if we're going to open it. I'm not sure that anyone has ever asked your thoughts about that; opening the cage and putting an end to these cycles." Or perhaps they had and it had been lost to the years gone by.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:48 pm
"I have devoted my entire very long life to breaking these cycles and returning to my proper timeline with my schema intact," said Renard, "I have spoken to many people of my desire to be free. But I am resigned that it will never happen. Why? Have you suddenly decided my input is valuable?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:20 pm
"Because it's long overdue," replied Jeremiah, "because your input is invaluable, because of many other reasons but mostly because I'm tired of second hand and I want to hear your words." The notebook was flipped up, disappearing away as another dropped down into it's place. It was an older one.

"I can think of no one better to speak about potentially breaking the cage open. Besides I am haunted by knowledge I still can only make slight sense of that, I believe, are the pieces that we will need to unravel if we're to break the original Sigil entirely."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:33 pm
"What do you want to know?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:32 pm
"What you have done to try and open the cage?" asked Jeremiah. "To start with."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:36 pm
Renard laughed, abruptly. "I am almost eleven thousand years old, Chief Mercer, how do you possibly expect me to remember everything I've done?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:55 pm
"Point," Jeremiah had a wry look on his face, "but I do expect you to remember at least one. Which stands out the most in your mind? Or the one where you came closest?"

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:56 pm
"I attempted to sway several visitors to my side early on," said Renard thoughtfully. "They were something of students of mine. But times are what they are; I am the nebulous incarnation of the Enemy, according to the teenagers who created this mess. Compare myself, a knowledgeable man, with the suffering of dear Heliodora, and the anger of the erstwhile expression of their seal." He shrugged. "They turned against me. We ran out of time."

Renard blinked, slow and catlike. "Is that what you want to hear? I have been stripped of my magic entirely for longer than I had it. There were no attempts where I came anywhere close to breaking free of the cage."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:43 pm
Jeremiah was quiet, head tilting as he studied Renard. The expression, the slow blink- it was something else. "Yet you have magic now, do you not? What would you do now when you have visitors that can be swayed to assist in taking the apart."

shibrogane
[/quote[

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:45 pm
"Trusting visitors has never ended well for me," said Renard. "I have decided instead to mentor those who come to me for help, in the hopes that some of my knowledge may be passed along. My cage is broken, and the pieces themselves are scattered far afield. What else can I do?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 pm
"Trust is something someone has to prove themselves worthy of." That was all he would say about it. Jeremiah was quiet again before he finally spoke. "You said it yourself: you mentor those come to you for help in hopes that some of knowledge may be passed along.

"I want to gather the pieces, I have knowledge of them - the location of one is known - and want to gather the rest but I do not necessarily have the knowledge required to unravel what remains." His lips twitched. "Nor do I necessarily think throwing magic at the situation to see what sticks would be the wisest solution or the best idea."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:09 pm
"I hardly know what was used to bind me," said Renard. "If you tell me, I may be able to help."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces