Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:48 pm
There was an image in her mind then. It was dirt; a mound of it. Except that it was shaped not unlike sphere.

Sacred treasure. Important thing. They want what's within.

The sullenness returned.

We can get. You are not needed.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:15 pm
"But I'd make it easier," Leila added, "and Biscuit's probably there?"

ashdown whaler

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:17 pm
The sickly sweet sensation was back.

Sacred treasure. That they stole from Us.

cbarium

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:23 pm
< I didn't want to think you're being dishonest, but your tone changes a lot when I mention my familiar. Why is that? >

ashdown whaler

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:16 pm
Sourness then. There was silence, from the entire Multitude in fact and not just the Queen.

Eventually a response: You favor the Devourer. You forgot Us.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:22 pm
The devourer.

< By Devourer... you mean my bird.Who's a ground-foraging insectivore. >

Friend had foreshadowed that with some of its communications a while back. Still, the problem still felt kind of ridiculous. They were upset with her. Because they'd gotten jealous.

Of her ground-foraging insectivore, who was definitely capable of eating a termite.

< I should have visited you the moment the bond started. I'm sorry. >

ashdown whaler

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:34 pm
There was the sound of pincers clicking, the silence reigning even after her apology.

Consideration.

We are food. Flickers of what were surely otherbirds as they tried to come after the Multitude rose. There was fear.

You not visit. The Queen's voice is strained; wary. You only use. What if We are- There was a flutter of images. Trees that they used for food because it was easily acceptable.

cibariu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:34 am
"I don't think of you as food," Leila replied with a baffled expression and tone. "Um, and your feelings are understandable, but... I didn't know your colony wanted a relationship?" She sent over brief images of things she thought would make sense, like soldier termites being fed by workers -- something she'd done herself for Friend plenty of times, she ended up adding, carefully scooping bits of wood pulp to him on a pin or toothpick. At the same time she was crossing her arms almost defiantly.

< I'll help you, it's the least I can do, but I've been running under the impression this was more a professional contract. > Because she wasn't a deadwood termite. < If you want something different we can talk about it when you have your treasure back and I have Biscuit back. Otherwise we're both mixing up too many emotions. >

She was having this conversation with a deadwood termite.

ashdown whaler

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:44 pm
Professional.

The word repeated but this was what was meant. There was confusion from them. The images played back of the Multitude. Of all things with purpose and meaning within. Even Friend, though apart, served.

Find the Others. Bring back the Treasure. This they understood.

cibarium

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:04 pm
"Okay, then. We can review the specifics... or discuss compensation? When I'm back."

The clarification was sort of a relief.

"Just show me where I need to go."

ashdown whaler

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:13 pm
Through the dead things, under deep roots.

A series of images were shown to Leila again. Buildings in town and then, strangely enough, a lone tree that was within the city itself. It towered over the nearby buildings, as if it had just appeared one day and was not part of the natural state of the world.

There. Go there. Bring Treasure back and then We talk.

cibarium
you are free to wrap on your post and move to the next step! (pester me for deets if you feel like you need more <3)

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff