Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:45 pm
Aleksy nodded, slowly, his forehead against Finn's damp, soapy hair. "I have you now," he said. "Nothing will get you. You are home now." But then Finn asked about--

"I am not eating you," said Aleksy, offended, but also kind of--that was such a Finn question to ask--kind of amused. "You are tired, and afraid, and I would not ever, not without permission."

Silverah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:05 am
"Oh," said Finn, nodding. "Okay."

He sank below the water's surface for as long as it took to get the soap out of his hair, and then pushed himself up on the side of the tub.

"Could you, though?" he asked, reaching for a towel. "A little? I think it would help me sleep."

shibrogane

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:31 am
Aleksy passed Finn the towel, and got up to go scrub his face quickly. Doubtless he needed to get more sleep himself. Finn was home now, and safe, and relatively physically unharmed. He could take a nap... He could text Jeremiah that Finn was alright, and then take a nap. With Finn, even, since Finn seemed to want more contact than Aleksy would in a similar situation.

"Yes," he said, "I will." He almost added because you asked, but thought better of it. It seemed like such an obvious statement, but also a callous one. And he'd already accidentally wounded Finn enough for one day.

He chivvied Finn off to the bedroom, leaving the tub to drain. "What do you need?"

Silverah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 am
Finn went through his part of the dresser, finding clean underwear and pajamas and putting them on before getting into bed. "Just your company," he said, punching his pillow into shape. "Maybe wake me up if I seem like I'm having a nightmare. Or don't."

He settled in and looked towards Aleksy.

"I was scared I'd never see you again."

Shibrogane

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:11 pm
"I can do both of these things," said Aleksy, flopping onto the bed by Finn. He'd traded his sweater for a hoodie, cuffs down past his fingertips. Like an octopus, he wrapped himself up around Finn, inched his fingers out of his sleeves to trace little shapes on Finn's stomach beneath the placket of his pajama shirt. "Here I am," he said. It wasn't until he finally started eating again that he realized just how hungry he'd been.

No reason to overindulge. He set his cheek on Finn's chest. "Here you are."

Silverah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:56 pm
Finn nodded softly and worked his fingers into Aleksy's hair. The prey-mind felt truly relaxed for the first time since it had woken up, and his breathing slowed. He was save here. He was home.

He could sleep.

Shibrogane

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items