Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] bottom of the deep (noeh & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 pm
Maybe an infusion of magic would fix her, signed Noeh. I can't know for sure. I can't get close to Pax. And I doubt the charter change would fix it, if only because it's the charter causing it.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:19 pm
"We all assumed it was because of the deaths of Adoelle, Heliodora, and Michael that caused the problems for you but ..." Jeremiah replied, wondering if it was part that and part because of the Charter. "Would she even be able to handle still being what she is? Even with a magical infusion?"

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:22 pm
That's certainly part of it. They were part of the Charter, you know. Noeh shrugged. I do magical contract law, not magical healing. You'd need someone actually specialized in it, and I don't know that there are any.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:38 pm
"Not anyone I've been made aware of." No, if there was someone who was specialized in magical healing, they were unknown to him. The mention of magical contract law had him looking to her.

"I know who was involved with the Charter. I've touched it." His fingers stretched outward once. "... and I know nearly all of the twenty-four prints that are on it."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:47 pm
Then you know you were part of it. There were very few who weren't. We needed the consent of those who had more power in order to create the charter in its proper form.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:02 pm
"Five prints were from unknown sources, one was too smudged. I assume that three of those five were the original Principals." Jeremiah raked a hand through his hair, for once really taking note of the color of her eyes.

"What do you mean those who had more power?" Then. "... and did those who consent know what the process was of creating it?"

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:06 pm
They did know what it was we intended to do, signed Noeh. Her eyes were very blue, though a sheen of green was more evident with the shade of her shirt and the water near them. They knew how it was intended to go.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:36 pm
Jeremiah still wondered the truth of it, their connection, but it was hard to ignore eyes like that.

"And you did create the Charter in it's proper form when it was all said and done?" His phone was brought out, screen thumbed and unlocked, and the images of the Charter still there. It was flipped around and shown to her. "Something that filtered the magic, split the spirit-bond, and created the Court."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:59 pm
Yes, signed Noeh. She looked at the picture, nodded. That's the Charter.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 pm
Jeremiah put the phone away (still thinking about the fact he saw Noeh with one).

"Were you studying to become a lawyer?" Pride had also mentioned lawyer. "The Charter is a magical contract in a way, yes?" At least the portions that governed those who had differentiated. "It makes Noble adhere to certain rules."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:29 am
It is a magical contract, full stop. Noeh's signing was sharp and authoritative now; they were in her area of expertise. The ones who put their thumbprint on it gave permission for their magic to shift and change in perpetuity.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:54 pm
The shift was noticeable. It even made Jeremiah's posture just the slightest bit straighter. "Did their magic change immediately afterward? Or was it something that occurred over time? Going forward from there, that cycle forward."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:15 pm
For the spirit-bound, it was immediate. For those brought to the nobility, whether willing or not, it happened slowly. They had to acclimate, like when you go underwater a good ways. Noeh shrugged. As for shifts across cycles, I don't know. Consequences from this are far-reaching.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:29 pm
Jeremiah wanted to shudder but he did not. "So the first of nobility found themselves slowly becoming nobles without going through the trials? As our consent was given already by the thumbprint upon the Charter."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm
You assume you were among the first nobles, signed Noeh. That's interesting to me.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces