Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:02 pm
Sonny exhaled. They looked less terrifying now, and where there had been nothing in Shun's shadow eye there was a faint suggestion of a human form, like an ash-smudge after a nuclear detonation. "He's not drifting anymore," they said, reaching out to brush a lock of Pax's long dark hair away from his face. "He's solid. You bought him time, and me time. I'll still need to maintain, but..."

They shrugged. "Less work, now. Thanks, Officer Kuroda."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:07 pm
Well, he could sort of see Pax now. It was an improvement, he guessed.

"Anything else that could be done? I can try to give you a boost... somehow. Or is it up to the charter ordeal to fix it at this point?" he asked. Shun needed to think on what more he could do here. The massive void was still a problem.

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:13 pm
"I don't know," said Sonny. "I can reach out if I need anything?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:33 pm
"Please do."

Without knowing what was going to happen with the charter, or what the charter even was exactly, it was hard for him to figure out the next step. If Sonny was keeping an eye on Pax, maybe they could think of something as it came up.

Slowly, he rose from the blood soaked ground, then set the eyepatch back into place.

"I will try to think up of an alternative permanent solution. He is still missing a lot of... something. Filling that void is not going to be easy."

He didn't have enough magic. He wasn't sure if bringing in a dozen people to contribute would be enough either.

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:34 pm
"I don't think the answer is throwing more stuff into the black hole," said Sonny. "I've been doing that, and I'm all the magic there is in the world. I think the answer is something else."

They nodded politely to him. "Thanks again. I'm glad you came to check."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:37 pm
"Some way to close it... or scale it down perhaps..." he uttered. Shun had no idea just how they were going to accomplish that. Even covering it didn't seem too plausible. There were no ends.

"I apologize for not coming sooner," he added with a dip of his head.

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:40 pm
"It's okay," said Sonny. "s**t's serious. But I think closing it is our best bet. He wouldn't have any magic, but I don't think he needs it. I think--I think knowing what he could be and what he's lost is what's keeping him this way."

They shrugged.

"Just don't take so long to come back?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:45 pm
Shun furrowed his brow, "I think he was hoping for it to not come down to that."

He then gave a light nod, "I will try and check in more often."

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:47 pm
They nodded again. "'Kay. And I have a phone number, if you need it." Sonny toed at the bloodstained dirt. "Don't be a stranger," they said, and then they vanished abruptly from the space. Which, considering they were actually a horrifying eldritch monster, might have been a relief.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:52 pm
And just like that they were gone.

Shun sighed heavily, looking over Pax. Then, he just shook his head before leaving the grove to find his way out.

Shibrogane
Danke

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items