Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:32 am
"If it was a magical fire, you'd catch immediately," said Lady darkly. "You can do anything in the otherworld if you know the consequences. Jeremiah Mercer catches on fire and then Algernon Mercer beats me into the sweet release of death. Boom. Fire time."

Spektor siblings never really acknowledged sweet things someone said to them. It wasn't their way. At least Lady and Aleksy still shared that trait.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:13 pm
It was strangely reassuring, given all the other things that changed.

"That," he said with a huff of laughter, "is true but probably more trouble than it's worth. Also potentially a good way to start a blood feud, I suppose." Though Algernon would be the first one to do something as noble against noble violence still triggered consequences as well.

His fingers wiggled a little, fire sparking at the tips of them.

"I mean I could stand here on fire if it might satisfy your craving to see something burn but-" The fire flickered out. Who actually wanted that?

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:56 pm
"No feud to blood over if I'm dead," said Lady, who seemed cheered by this thought. "He could bury me in a ditch, it'd be great."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:48 pm
"It'd be what you'd want, so I'm sure he'd make sure you get a proper burial in a proper cemetery with some annoying epitaph on your tombstone," replied Jeremiah dryly. Why did he have a habit of indulging the Spektor twins?

Redheads.

A weakness.

These two at least (and one more than the other).

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:37 am
"Ugh. It'd probably be something embarrassing, too. She was a gift to all who knew her. I mean, it's true, but I don't want it on my gravestone. It makes me look egotistical."

Lady was quite cheered by now, and even sat up on top of the chicken coop. Valiant buh-caw'd and resumed his post in her lap.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:23 pm
Jeremiah laughed, this time genuinely. "What's so wrong with ensuring the world knows that? Nothing egotistical about it if someone else says it for you. Then it's a compliment and no one knows otherwise."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:49 pm
Lady shrugged. "Yeah, but no one really knows me anyway, so maybe they think I pre-ordered the tombstone and said that about myself. It'd be weird."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:02 pm
"Potentially." His eyes rolled just a little bit. "I am wondering one thing, however." Jeremiah's expression turned serious. "Bioshock Infinite?" Fire cleanses.

Considering the game premise and the way it handled reality ...

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:16 pm
"I've been playing video games," said Lady, sniffing. "Julian doesn't like that one. I don't either."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:51 pm
"Tell me what kind of games you do like? Did Julian have you playing Sonic yet?" Jeremiah held a hand out towards her, wanting one of the kholotz.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:09 pm
"I'm not really a video game kind of person," said Lady. She threw one of the kholotz at Jeremiah. "I've been reading Homestuck. It's okay."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:00 pm
Jeremiah caught it and broke a piece to nibble on (chocolate first, of course). "You hit the acts with the trolls yet?"

What? It wasn't like he did not read up on things. He had a teenager in his house at one point, okay.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:02 pm
"There aren't any trolls in this version," said Lady glumly. "Which sucks. I was curious."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:27 pm
Jeremiah paused mid-bite, closed his mouth and shook his head. "That is ... Well, I can't imagine how that story would go without trolls, they were considered the best bits. Though I suppose that means there's not fantrolls everywhere now ..."

Another shake of his head and he was falling silent.

"Krasnya?" There was some kind of question coming. Maybe a statement. Who knew.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:46 pm
"Yeah?" Lady sat up to look at Jeremiah.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces