Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Goa Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Reduced to nothing but ash, the lot of them destroyed the whole kingdom and picked it clean. No stone was left unturned, as they looted everything. "DATS HOW YOU DO DA s**t!" Littlefin wasn't really as bad as people made him out to be. He was just a kid after all. A kid who wanted to be free and do things as he pleased. Picking up the loot from in front of him he hauled two bags over his shoulders. With a sigh and a breath of fresh air he looked up at the half-giant. "IGHT IT'S TIME TO DIP TALL GU-" As he said that, the sound of gunshot pierced his ears and struck the half-giant. "OOOOHH s**t MOFOS BUSSIN!" Littlefin said as he prepared to get the ********. However, as he took a step he was picked up and flung like a ragdoll. "WAAAAHTDAFAKKKK!" he yelled as he was slammed right into the half-giant. As they made contact with the ground, he contorted his body in a multitude of ways before performing a series of back springs before his feet skid across the ground. Now placing him at 10 feet from his attacker; whom he had not even seen yet. As the dust cleared his eyes made contact with the attacker. It was "A LITTLE KID?!?!" Littlefin had some nerve, as he too was a young man. It appeared he was a marine. Yet again the boys eyes filled with a flame that burned with a passion. One, he was tired of being interrupted by Marines. And Two, he was excited to fight. As a grin overtook his frown, he went forth. Dashing towards the little boy, he would close the distance in no time. Coming within 3 feet of him he shifted his weight forward and planted his left hand into the ground, swiftly bringing his lower body up and over to perform a cartwheel kick. This kick aimed to come crashing down on the little boy's chest, intending on dealing some serious damage. Despite being upside down, his eyes remained placed on his opponent. Closely analyzing him for any sudden movements so that he could adjust accordingly.

WC : 359 | HP : 183/230

Spirit : 260
Dexterity : 30

Vemix

Dcme
Littlefin took the 47 damage, and does a cartwheel kick which will deal 53 damage if it lands. (105/2=52.5 --->Rounded up to 53)

Avedis Angelus

Genji Gincosu

Genji Gincosu generated a random number between 100 and 200 ... 175!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- It was as if he had been conditioned to this. Something had hit him, from afar. At first, it was jarring. It stopped him, this man, standing above it all, stopped by something he would hardly be able to see. He rather be hit by a cannon, and yet something small had hit him. A whiz had come first before the initial hit, tearing into his already damaged arm. "Son of A!" He started, only to see a hole. He looked through, confused. He did not expect it to be like this, and his mind went to the pits. The hole he saw was familiar, but of a weapon he didn't understand. It was a weapon he never used and would not use. The guards had used them, and when the guards used them, down went the people who were hit by them. "What is?" He asked, watching blood drip down from the hole, looking to his stitches. He had just been repaired, what should he do? There was a fight, and the other had already left. They had raided this place, they had done what they needed to do, now he was being shot at? He laughed, his body un-moving. Even if he wanted to fight, he knew he would not be able to. "Yes guards, I understand" He stated, hands up in the air first, until he sat down near his bags of money. "Come take me away for what i've done. I won't fight it, just put me back in the hole" He said, watching the kid do battle with...Another kid. "I like ya spirit kid. Would've loved ya in the pit". With that, Juru waited. Soon it would be over.
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc:

(Pwr)Power: 25
                            (End)Endurance: 10
                            (Spd)Speed: 15
                            (Int)Intelligence: 0
                            (Acc)Accuracy: 0

+25 Power | +05 Endurance (Half Giant)
                            +05 Endurance | +05 Power (Gladiator)

Hp: 60/190

-----------

Vemix

Jubellation

Avedis Angelus

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:04 am
User Image
Avedis Malor

[Accuracy: 230][Speed: 080][Strength: 000][Endurance: 000][Intelligence: 000]
[Health: 285][Dexterity: 045][Spirit: 074]
[Mercenary][Sniper]

Avedis didn't really care much for the destruction of the kingdom, although it was a kingdom he visited often. It was not his hometown, just very close to it. That being said a pirate's bounty was still a pirate's bounty. The kingdom fell apart around him, he would no longer have high ground to have the advantage. However it seemed as though the large man had already caved. No fight to be put up from the large guy. It was virtually like he was conditioned to give up or something along those lines. The platinum haired male would put his weapon away, once more placing it on his back as he made his way towards the large man. It seemed nearby....very nearby...there was stuff happening, a fight, two kids in fact. He didn't really want to be involved in this in this first place though. He just wanted to get his pirate, claim the money from the north blue and then be done with it. "Hey, big guy, you're gonna come with me right? No fight back, just follow me?" He said to the large man as he would begin to walk towards where his boat was. Hopefully not to be stopped by anyone else, and hopefully with the large man behind him.

Sniper's Log

Genji Gincosu

Jubellation

Dcme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:48 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: I'll save everyone!

It seemed he was successful in his attack! Enka wiped a finger under his nose when seeing the two pirates smack into one another, watching the big guy give in. Alright! He was sure big bro Merlin would be happy if he saw that he was doing his duty as a marine. "Hahaaa! Now you give up too ugly or I'mma gonna pound you!" Voicing himself concise and clearly, his announcement was soon cut by the sight of Littlefin preparing to assault. Blinking in surprise, the young man went down into a stance for preparation of what was to come, not moving from his initial position. Seeing the guy sprint off told Enka that he was faster for sure, but did he have the martial arts training of some of the worlds best fighters?! The kick, while poised, was eaten! It'd land right between the peach haired boys arms, wincing a bit from the pain but overall nothing. Leg in his grasp, pressure would suddenly be applied as Littlefin would feel the bone pop. Nothing broken, but a hard fracture meant moving around was going to be otherwise terrible. "First technique of the Heavenly Destroyer. . " Still within his grasp, Enka suddenly turned off his pivot foot, pulling Littlefin up into the air in a arc to smack directly back down into the ground! Leaving a crater outlined by the Fishmans own body in its wake. "Divine Judgement!"

He hadn't let go. And if Littlefin didn't do something soon, he'd be ragdolled once again.

PWR 120 || SPD 50 || END 30 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 30 || HP 155/207 || SPI 40

Jubellation

Actions
Enka took the damage and in exchange, grasped Littfin's leg with a powerful grip and gave it a severe fracture. Not even a moment later, he slammed him into the ground while still keeping his grip. That'a two counts of damage, 60 for the fracture and 60 for the slam.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

--------He had expected bigger to put him down, but when the silver haired male came towards him, Juru watched. There was a fire to his eyes, one made to hate the people that kept him down, but his body remained relaxed. He would be unmoving, talking only after the man had spoke to him. "Yes. I will come with you Guard" He stated with the utmost respect. He stood when the man walked away, looking to him and the large weapon on his back. He did not understand it. "Guard. Please explain your weapon to me. What did you hit me with? What do you keep me imprisoned with?" He asked, back to his days of the pit. His mind had warped, he was no longer in the destroyed kingdom. He walked with the man, silver hair and a guard uniform. He looked to the weapon he carried, that the rest of them carried, hearing others shout that didn't exist. He had asked a guard this before and they had never answered. Due to this, he had never known.
                            --------
                            --------
                            ooc: Exit I guess?

(Pwr)Power: 25
                            (End)Endurance: 10
                            (Spd)Speed: 15
                            (Int)Intelligence: 0
                            (Acc)Accuracy: 0

+25 Power | +05 Endurance (Half Giant)
                            +05 Endurance | +05 Power (Gladiator)

Hp: 60/190

-----------

Vemix

Jubellation

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image
Avedis Malor

[Accuracy: 230][Speed: 080][Strength: 000][Endurance: 000][Intelligence: 000]
[Health: 285][Dexterity: 045][Spirit: 074]
[Mercenary][Sniper]

Avedis turned his head to look towards the large man and then towards his weapon. "It's called a gun, it fires bullets, small pieces of metal that hurt a lot. It is more complex than that but of course that is the gist of it." He said as they left the ruined kingdom and began to head towards the north blue.

ooc: WE OUT, HAVE FUN YA'LL

Sniper's Log

Genji Gincosu

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
Littlefin watched his kick hit his mark as it smashed smack dab into the little boy's chest. Though he had something in mind as follow-up attack, it all went down the drain as he found his leg ensnared with a strong grip. "DAFFFAHK?!" With an enraged look he wasted no time as he went to work to free himself. As his right hand planted into the ground from the momentum of the aforementioned attack, he switched to a completely different position. With his hands firmly on the ground now, it put him in a position in which his back would be facing the sky and his belly to the ground though still a few feet above it due to his arms holding him up. Littlefin already had a feeling of what he was trying to do. It seemed he aimed to do as the last marine had and damage his leg to prevent proper use of it. In this moment an overflow of anger mixed with a bit of fear swept his face, at the same time he also launched his counterattack. "FAWK DAT! NAAAAHBRUH!" he shouted as his left leg which was free pulled in to his stomach. As his leg cocked back, he let it fly toward the boy's left wrist to disrupt his move to fracture his leg. All in a matter of milliseconds. Though this was not any regular attack. No. The sheer power of his will manifested itself in the form of an invisible armor which covered the entirety of his foot. On contact, this sharp kick would fracture the boy's wrist. There was enough power that his grip should release Littlefin's leg. Even then, if he continued to try and harm Littlefin's leg as he intended...With said body part not functioning properly he wouldn't be able to do such a thing. It was unknowing to him what exactly he had done nor had he realized what he had done. He had instinctively used Haki which bolstered his attack. Littlefin was engaged in the fight, concentrating and focusing so hard, he had not even noticed the exit of the other two.

WC : 357 | HP : 183/230 | Haki Gauge : 210/260

Dcme
Littlefin used a Basic Busoshoku Haki infused kick aimed at Enka's left wrist to severely fracture, while at the same time interrupting his attempt to fracture his leg. With Haki infused it will deal 78 DMG.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:04 pm
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

Enka had fixated himself on doing what he'd set out to do. His grasp firm, power tenacious, and eyes burning with rare intensity. This was his first real fight with a pirate and there was no way he was gonna lose! As he committed, the sudden sound of Littlefin yelling then the shift of weight off his latter leg gave the boy everything he needed to know. As he kicked Enka only shifted his weight into a spiral, beginning to turn as the foot would graze his shoulder. The result a hit, but nothing as damaging as what Littlefin might've wanted. Foot in the air, the boy's own arm would grasp the other leg as it floated, using the momentum from his prior shift to hold fast. The result was the pirate having nothing to balance himself out with and, the turn he'd used from earlier had yet to cease. In fact, it heightened as the two spun. "First technique of the Heavenly Destroyer. . ." With each moment passing the spin intensified; the power making it hard for Littlefin to maneuver away as his body continuously smacking into the ground like a pebble skimming water. A total of three spins with three occasion's of him colliding with concrete below before Enka turned, pulling his body up into the air for a terrifying finishing slam.

"Divine Judgment."

DEX 30 || HP 77/207 || SPI 40

Jubellation

Actions
Enka took the damage and in exchange, grasped Littfin's other leg while beginning to spin in a circle at a rapid pace, constantly smacking Littlefin into the ground. Each smack is 60, totally 180 damage. Unless Littlefin has more power naturally, he can't escape his grasp and then, he finished with a slam, pushing the total damage to 220.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:15 am
User ImageUser Image
Boy was he in a bit of a pickle now. It would seem that yet again, his attack created an opening for the marine he engaged in battle with. Littlefin began to get Deja vu, as history seemed to be repeating itself. As the boy grasped onto his other free leg, he found himself once again ensnared. And from there history began to repeat itself, finding himself once again to be spinning about. "BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!" he yelled aloud as he was spun around and around. Those words quickly turned into something else as he was headed for the ground. OOOHH SHIIIIT! he yelled as his face slammed into the ground. Damaging, but he needed to stay focus or he'd never make it out with his hard earned loot. Littlefin's eyes caught sight of the boy's elongated gown following behind the boy as he swung him. However, just as he thought about it he found himself being slammed smack into the ground again. "FAAAHK!" he yelled out in anger of being slammed again. While he may not have had much maneuverability with his current situation, he had enough strength to force himself against the motion he was in with the swing. All he needed was a little, just enough to get him within range of the tail of the gown. Grabbing hold of it with a tight grip, with all his upperbody strength he pulled himself closer to the boy with just one tug. As he came in close to the body, he grasped ahold of the boy's legs with both arms clutching the form of them. Opening his mouth wide he clamped down upon the boy's leg with all his might. Every sharp tooth that lined his mouth coated in the same invisible armor as before. Brown eyes were no longer said color, but a nasty mustard yellow. Pupils slit. With his body snug to the boy's leg and his teeth imbedded within it, he began to maul the boy's leg. Littlefin thrashed his head from side to side as the serrated edges of his sharp teeth went to work, cutting the flesh away from the bone. Looking as if he was a madman, if the boy didn't do something about this soon, he'd be missing a chunk of flesh from his leg. It would seem that the boy's primal side had been released, showing that he was ferocious beneath those human like features. Fierce just like the shark he was!

WC : 410 | HP : 63/230 | Haki Gauge : 160/260

Dcme
Littlefin took 120 DMG being slammed twice before grabbing Enka's heavenly long gown, pulled himself close and grabbed onto his legs before chomping down with a Haki infused bite. Another 78 DMG.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:16 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

A bout that little Enka would have to remember. It wasn't often that someone tried this hard to counter his Heavenly Destroyer Style. Taught to him since he could walk, it was the combination of every martial arts around the world. Grappling, kicking, punching - masterful speed and strength. His father had bred him for this, so the ascension from mere student to a master was around the corner. Going in for the third smack, the feel of his clothing suddenly being tugged alerted Enka that something was amiss and while he was strong, the boy still only weighed a few pounds at best, His form was lithe and not yet molded to that of a full grown man. As he was pulled, he allowed the force of the swing to carry Littlefin still as he slipped back, sliding from within his own gown like his mother removing it for bath time. It'd cover the pirates body, going its length to his face as one single hand kept hold of his leg. He couldn't see anything anymore with that shroud covering him and with tact Enka twisted the ankle, making a hardened pop that they'd both hear. A satisfied grin on his face thereafter,

Now he'd let him go and backed off, staring down at his target with bored expression. "You fight like I did before my daddy taught me patience. Lashing out at whatever you can find. You even yell before you do stuff and that kinda gives you away." Picking up a rather large portion of debris - something akin to a bolder, he held it up above waiting. "Give up now or I'll smash you into nothing. You're hurt real bad and I dun wanna have ta' hurt you anymore." While he was a pirate, Enka didn't want to kill the guy. His father taught him better than that.

DEX 30 || HP 155/207 || SPI 40

Jubellation

Actions
As Littlefin pulled his gown Enka slipped out of it while still holding his leg. He then popped his ankle, twisting it around and inflicting 60 damage. He stands now with boulder in hand, ready to crush Littlefin if he does not submit.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image
Success! Er..Sort of. It seemed that Littlefin was able to use the gown to his advantage, yet it was just used to the advantage of his opponent. The gown flew forth attempting to block his vision, but he would allow no such thing. No. He had hands, why would he just let something blind him in the middle of battle? Making quick work of the gown he caught it as his hands once again touched the ground. Though he felt it again, the same pressure from before. Eyes still on his opponent with the gown out of the way. "I SAAAID NO BRUH!" he yelled as the menacing slits within his pupils flared. At this moment, Littlefin's leg would be coated with the invisible armor like before as it made it harder for the boy to twist his leg. Tensing his leg up he lessened the damage which would be done to his ankle, and instead of it being bent backward completely it would be sprained. What was up with these marines trying to cripple him? As the damage was done to him, he suck in air between teeth sharply. Making a loud "SSSS!" sound. After the boy's attack he let go of Littlefin completely. Huge Mistake. Littlefin's hands had still been planted in the ground from earlier, and so he was still being held up at an angle. At the moment he was released, he'd contort his body to switch positioning as he turned his upper body over for his chest to face vertical to the sky and his left hand coming down upon his left side. In that same motion, he turned his lower body to point at an angle toward the sky. In this position, he'd pull his legs in to his chest as he shifted his weight backwards. Removing both hands from the ground for a quick second he would reposition his arms to place them on the ground behind him. With noting but his hands touching the ground, he used to the momentum from shifting his weight to stay like above ground on his hands. Then he'd shoot forth, letting loose his legs like a bullet from a rifle. Littlefin had setup for and launched the attack just as the marine had stopped moving from jumping back. As Littlefin flew through the air, his beanie flew off revealing his wild ginger hair. Littlefin's feet were right at the center of the little boy's abdomen area. Had it connected, it would break a bone or two from his rib cage, and effectively knock the wind out of him. Not to mention that with how fast he was moving, making contact would no doubt have the kid on the floor with Littlefin's feet standing atop him. He had not even had the chance to pick up the rock.

WC : 472 | HP : 33/230 | Haki Gauge : 02/52

Spirit : 52

Dcme
Littlefin used Buso Haki to coat his leg to add to his defense.

So, 10(His base endurance)+50=60. Blocked with half endurance so, 60/2=30. And so Littlefin took 30 DMG from the sprain to his ankle.

As soon as Littlefin was released, he sprung himself from the ground to attack with a kick for Enka's abdomen which will deal 53 DMG, and knock the wind out of him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:30 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

The initial act of twisting his leg was suddenly more difficult than before. Like something was mucking up his motion, causing Enka to raise a brow in confusion. While he couldn't see what was going on, he could for sure feel it. Like a hardened placement had shifted between them. Either way, his guard was back up and as he exited to leave, sudden shifts by Littlefin caught his attention instantly. Why was he not surprised? "That's it!" He was tired of this! This damn pirate didn't know when to stay down and this time, he was gonna put him down for sure. In the moments that passed, Littlefin had to get upright, shift in position, then do his acrobatics, giving Enka more than enough time to react. As he shot out with both legs, the child moved slightly to the side sending a hard fist up as Littefin went past. The strike using all the force he could muster, to send Littlefin flying into a spiral in the direction of a nearby building. The debris having littered the area in such a way that it sprawled about in all directions. A minefield for someone like Enka who use everything to his advantage.

"Give up right now! Or I'm gonna keep pounding you into mush!" He didn't know how much more the pirate could take, but he had so much more to give.

DEX 30 || HP 78/207 || SPI 40

Jubellation

Actions
Feeling the armored leg and seeing how stiff it suddenly got put Enka back on alert. As Littefin got back up, performing three acrobatic actions back to back, the handstand, the body curl, then the jettison kick,
Enka watched before dodging slightly, sending a punch directly into Littlefin;s midsection, inflicting 60 damage. Then, throwing him off into a building not too far away, inflicting another 60 damage.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image
Well, it seemed this boy wasn't all bark but bite as well. The marine had proven himself a wealthy opponent, but he was still in the damn way. As Littlefin's attack went off, it was apparently short lived as the marine hit him in the gut. Littlefin's eyes widened as the blow forced spit to expel from his mouth. This glob of spit landed exactly upon the little boy's face. Served him right. Pig. With the damage done he had to focus, on the matter at hand. Instinctively his arms reached in front of him which grasped the arm that struck him. Thinking quickly, his legs would come up and wrap around the boy's arm. The initial blow carried a force that would blow him away, but as he entangled the boy's arm he used the momentum from the blow along with his own strength to flip the boy into the ground. A flip that would place the boy directly on his back. Shortly after they made contact withe the ground Littlefin would kick the boy in the face and keep his foot there to constantly apply pressure. With Littlefin still entangled around the boy's arm, he opened wide and slammed his teeth down into the flesh of his forearm. Thrashing about just like a shark while the serrated edges of his teeth went to work. Mauling the boys arm. All the while he was pulling the boys arm while his foot applied opposite pressure. Intending to dislocate the marine's arm from his shoulder. Littlefin was about to kick the bucket, but with a strong heart he clung to his remaining strength. He had even ceased any form of talking, or exclamations. He just wanted his hard earned money. The marine sure knew how to fight but he had faced and been through far worse in the pits.

WC : 308 | HP : 01/230 (Brawler Perk - Activated) | Haki Gauge : 02/52

Spirit : 52

Dcme
Littlefin took the 60 DMG of the first hit, grabbing onto Enka's arm and flipping him over dealing 53 DMG. Kicked him in the face after they got to the ground. Another 53 DMG. And Dislocated Enka's Arm. Another 53 DMG.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:09 pm
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

As he expected the guy to go flying, Enka felt the sudden grasp on his arm. This glob of spit that hit him caused an instant flail, pulling Littlefin from the course of action intended to a yank over and slamming him directly into the ground. Wiping the nasty stuff off, the peach haired boy stared down at the now unconscious pirate, puffing his cheeks out. "Stupid face. I should pound you some more. . ." Going over and picking up his gown, Enka placed it back on before picking up Littlefin and putting him on his shoulder. With a light hum, he floated off into the air, headed back to marine hq. He was feelin' tuckered out and a few places ached pretty bad.

DEX 30 || HP 78/207 || SPI 40

Jubellation

Actions
Slammed him into the ground and knocked him out, then flew off.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜᴛ
ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ
ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛᴀʏ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The young Marine would leave his ship at port. Another Kingdom in turmoil, raided for what it was worth. This was more salvageable than Torino. Reconstruction here seemed slow, and he could probably guess why. Artisans needed to be paid, and he was here to ensure this payment happened. He hoisted yet another box from his small vessel. Within it, bills plated with ridiculously high numbers. Money that was not for him to claim for himself. Rather to give to the bank that had been robbed by the white haired Pirate known as Adrian. Merlin had no doubt he would run into the man given enough time. Along with those whom had been responsible for the first raid of Lyneel. He owed those men more than just a few lashings. Strangely enough he wanted revenge for his loss more than he cared to apprehend them. He had no struggle whatsoever defeating any Pirate he had come up against. but those two, the first of his opposition. The Phoenix still burned fury within his heart. Hoisting the box with two arms he would make his way through the streets until he made his way to the decorative building. The Bank, of course every Kingdom had to control its own economic flow. Merlin would be the first benefactor for this. At least on behalf of the World Government. He parted the doors to the bank, which typically had sustained the most damage by way of the Pirates. Merlin would walk the short few paces and place the box on a counter in front of a rather snooty looking man. A brandish of his right hand would usher the man to open the box. Upon it, printed as if on silk. Bills with millions of beli written upon them. Merlin had never known such amounts of money, and if he were the type to go against the World Government perhaps he would have taken it for himself. Nevertheless almost as soon as he had delivered the box it would be whisked off and about the Kingdom. Payments to be made and orders to be had. With the Artisans working, it would be nothing for he and his fellow Marines to come and sweep up the rest of this mess. Silly, how he had brought more food to those whom had rations already in the last kingdom. He didn't want to make that mistake again.

He would turn and look out into the bank at the eyes upon him. He should be used to this stare by now. Undoubtedly they knew the marks of a Commander. Not super high, but someone of his stature holding this title could have made any grown person stumble. He looked back, not with any particular expression. But just kind of staring blankly the way a child would when they caught someone staring. Then his eyes sharpened. "Yeh?" He urged to the people before storming out of the bank. Some of the Marines were starting to come around, he should probably hold off on the rest of the common populace until his place was so solidified there was no questioning it. As he parted into the streets he would see a bit of hustle and bustle. People slowly removing rubble with hand held carts. Some drawn by oxen, a few by horses. Still, the Pirates had not done an exorbitant amount of damage. They all had specific targets, luckily the young boy Merlin would just have to find those places and focus on them. He would call for a report on the damage and overlook it for a bit. All three had tackled the bank leading down tot he vault. The reconstruction on it was daunting, maybe he should stay here and clear out debris. His head turned back to view the bank, and then once more back to the report. Yeah, he could see the Palace was lacking a few stories. Undoubtedly in large part to that blue haired menace. He knew he remembered this description from somewhere. Something about logs being thrown through a Village. Arrested once more, the red headed Fishman. Always disgusting to see one of your own people go rogue and destroy things for no real reason. He grimaced, taking note of the final actions. A rich couple was targeted, they seemed mostly unharmed didn't they. He flipped the page and groaned. So this white haired man had repeated this conquest of homes throughout the village. With a hammer no less. he flipped the report closed and handed it back to the Marine. Hands resting upon his hips as his oversized coat would billow behind him. The wind stirred around him, as if it could feel his frustration. it broke all at once, his once blue eyes faded purple. He turned back in toward the bank. Clearing debris, just focus on clearing debris. And wonder time and time again, where the Marines were charged with stopping this. Would he have to go to every raid, every act of piracy himself. Even though the wine bust in Ridus Village was beneath him. Did everyone think themselves so important that capturing Pirates was beneath them?

"Godflubbernuggeting Pirates, Stupliflipflip Marines." "Excuse me si-" "SHADDUP!" He muttered, throwing a handful of dust at the Marine whom interrupted him. The dust simply scattered and no one was harmed, but the huffing young boy had issued enough warning to send the man sliding away in his own silence. Merlin would load the hand carts, one of the larger ones meant for two oxen to pull. He would grasp the reigns and begin his slow hoist of the rubble out of the Kingdom towards the edge. Their the smiths could begin to recycle the destroyed cobble and gold trim. The copper and zinc of the metals and forge them into something useful. That the carpenters may build, the architects may design. That sometime soon all would be back in order. After moving about five carts or so, the boy could be considered tired. He sat atop a mound of rubble that probably wouldn't be gotten to for a while. Alas, all of the rubble surrounding the destroyed bank was gone. Just gaps and the outer structure being framed was what remained. Smiths from all over rebuilding the vault, sharing knowledge. All things the young Marine didn't care about. He would blink, eyesight blurring. When was the last time he had rested, or eaten. The backs of his hands would rub his eyes, lips smacking. He would curl into a ball. Only lengths of fabric and sterling white hair could be seen from one looking at him. Well that, and the inspirational antlers he had taken to wearing. Odd he never considered these to be the main reason that people were looking at him.

Goa Kingdom [Reimbursement & Reconstruction]
                                                                        Merlin:: 1132

⊶𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪⊷

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces