[PRP] Lost Property [Cass/Eli] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:48 am
"Well you know, people can be awfully judgmental." Eli was one of them and had no room to talk, he was just good at fronting. "Like what you like." With another, longer drink for emphasis, he crossed his legs.

Not long after, from around the other side of the couch, Pascal followed. A heavy head dropped into Cass's lap, readjusting a few times before settling as he gave her the best puppy dog eyes he could manage. You're not done, right? That's what the look said.

Elliot sideways glanced at his dog and shook his head, but said nothing about it specifically. "We're not keeping you, are we? I assume you didn't mean to stay for a visit."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 am
The world seemed to settle up on her shoulders as she sighed, nodding in agreement. "Yeah. People can be awful, end of sentence." she agreed easily. A tight knot wound up in her belly as she forced it to keep in her own horrible deeds and judgements of the past. She'd been an elevated shitty kid raised by elevated shitty parents. "Like what you like and leave people alone. That's the way to go for sure."

She looked down at the guilty eyes that were peering up at her, reaching down with her free hand to idly stroke down Pascal's nose and forehead. Oh, just pull her leg. She was such a victim. Look how much she didn't want to pet the good pupper.

"Oh, no. I've finished my errands for the day, so I'm not exactly needed anywhere." she took a long sip of coffee to punctuate the statement. "Am I keeping you from doing something, though?" she glanced to the pile of laundry he'd obviously been folding before dog and coffee had bulldozed over Elliot's time in the form of Cass.

saedusk

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 am
Yes, Pascal was very happy with this turn of events. Eyes slipped shut immediately, tail waving lazily behind him until he eventually sat pressed up against her leg. If only it were possible to live like a dog, without the weight of the past on your shoulders.

It was something Eli might understand in his own way had they taken a moment to share. Their pasts were undeniably different as night and day, but the baggage was real.

"Not at all," he responded in a blink. "I'm off and laundry was the only chore left on my to-do list. I've got all day." He went quiet for a moment, watching the TV, cup balanced between both palms. "How do you feel about Footloose?" he asked casually.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:31 am
"Good, as long as I'm not intruding," which if Pascal had an opinion, it seemed the Aussie would make it 'I am the most not-inconvenienced dog ever right now' with Cass so willing to love him. "A lazy day off on occasion is always nice." Even if it inevitably turned into a chore day.

They always turned into chore days.

"If I admit it...I have actually never seen Footloose." she smiled, leaning back into the couch. "I had....strict parents." So basically, Cass should have definitely seen Footloose.

Saedusk

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:29 pm
"Damn." The look on Elliot's face was both understanding and disappointed. "Too bad it's forty-five minutes in or I'd say you should stay for the rest of it." Cass definitely should've seen it. Not only because it would be absolutely relatable, but because it was a great movie. So said Elliot Labelle.

"Actually, wait-" he stood suddenly, setting his coffee down to dig through a nearby cabinet. "I had strict parents, too," he admitted, pulling out a DVD case, examining it, then putting it back. "They never understood me, as petulant teenager as that sounds."

Finally he pulled out whatever he was looking for, turning back to her triumphantly. "I've got it on DVD if you've got time."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:34 pm
"Shoot, that means I missed all the good stuff at the beginning," depending on how old a movie was, 45 minutes was a significant amount of plot. If it was a newer movie, it was the sometimes tedious early character development. Since they had like 2380938 main characters now.

She watched Elliot while idly petting Pascal with a certain interest as he hunted through his DVDs. "Oh, I know how that is. Mine were....." hoooooo boy, how did she put this without saying too much. "Mine were the types who would have voted for our lovely president elect." That was the ticket.

She looked at the case in his hand with interest. "Y'know what? I really have nowhere to be. My plans were Netflix and probably macaroni and cheese. I definitely have time."

Saedusk

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:59 am
"That is a good way to put it," Elliot agreed and left it at that. They were here to have fun, after all, not worry about pasts and parents. When or why this whole situation had turned into having fun was beyond him, but he was never one to turn down a good time.

Funny, before he met Oliver he never would've classed hanging around in sweats, watching a movie, and eating mac & cheese a good time. Speaking of—

"I think I can accommodate the rest of your plans, too." The DVD was already in and ready to go, booting up to the menu screen. He handed her the remote. "You get caught up, I've got a box of Stouffer's in the freezer with our name on it."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:07 am
"Well now you're just spoiling me," Cass smiled as she pulled off her boots (oops, should have done that at the door) before pulling her feet up on the couch with her. "With more of the good stuff even," She would have been making the Kraft stuff herself. Albeit nobody was better than Kraft Mac n Cheese.

With the remote in one hand, and a happy dog under the other, Cass was ready for what seemed to be Bonding 101 with new friend.

saedusk
We can do a wrap from here if you'd like?

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas