azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:40 am
"They might and it would likely be wise to ask about it but ... be careful at the same time." Jeremiah raked a hand through his hair, eyes closing a moment before he continued.

"I know you remember that I told you about the seizures I had last year? The fainting spells? It was because I was shown things- things that are tied to the Enemy. Pieces of the Enemy, if you would. Things we would need to find and understand if we want to ... do anything." Except the Enemy was Renard now (and his husband by proxy).

"I saw a handful of things but one of them was a red stone, set many times in different pieces of jewelry. Before the world changed, I also saw it in a painting at the Shore mansion. It was a ring in the painting."

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:58 pm
America scrunched her nose at the Enemy stuff. It'd never sounded convincing in Bible class and the real world application didn't do much for her either. "Guess we better find it if you're getting all visiony and such over the thing and it keeps croppin' up." Carefully she taped together the piece of paper, and then add more, creating a make-shirt lamination.

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:15 pm
"... while I understand that there are those who do not have reason to trust Ezra, I do not doubt the information I was given is valid. He went out of his way to try and have me change my mind." Jeremiah ran the tip of a finger across a line in the book.

The one about things backfiring.

"So, I do agree that we need to visit this place and try to find the ring. It may not be pivotal to what is currently at hand but ... it may be soon." A breath was let out. "As for this?" His finger tapped the book. "This explains something that I learned recently and you, of course, need to know about it because it may be what could help Pax along with Pride and Noeh as well."

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:30 pm
"Not just that, Jer," America explained, "...I need to make sure what's made can be opened, 'stead of broken." The look she gave him was more sincerely hopeful than any she'd mustered so far, more than that, it was determined.

"So when are you free for an artsy fartsy date?"

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:42 pm
"Whenever you want to go, America, let me know and we can." Jeremiah let out a breath, fingers reaching out for her shoulder.

"... but you have to know that this is tied to all of us with unique abilities. The moonwalkers, the wargs- even the Nobles. At some point after the creation of the cage, a second seal was created and placed upon Pax and Pride, though at the time they were named Ming and Jennifer."

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 pm
"Wargs n' weres n' nobles, three again," she let out a small huff of laughter. "Shoulda known it was always something like that. Guess that means the fallout if things aren't taken care of will go well beyond the triplets lives." The lives were enough reason to push to fix things, though. More than.

"Tomorrow then, leave early enough to get there by opening hours." She'd miss classes, but priorities. "Unless you want to break in tonight?" And it wasn't joke, not even a little.

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:01 pm
"Six in this case," because it was the triplets and it was Adoelle, Michael, and Heliodora, "but yes. There is a document ... the Charter for the Court. While it pertains to the Court - and is what I am trying to find with another to change the court - is now needed because it can possibly fix all of this. However, it must be found within the Court and that is something that will be done sooner rather than later."

He let out a breath and shook his head. "While I could put my lockpicking set back to use, I would rather not. We are going to want to talk to people, the gallery owner, and perhaps break in afterward." His fingers wiggled, a bit of green fire appearing above them and then dispersing. "I at least know that between the two of us we'd be able to do something."

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:09 pm
It was probably nine then, somehow. And then maybe a third sigil, off in the distance. And for once the idea of another problem on the way doesn't weigh on America, because if things really went by numbers, then there was a piece of order in it. Something to plan for.

"Show off," she chuckled at the bit of magic. "Morning it is then." And it felt good to plan this, too. She leaned in to give him a quick, affectionate squeeze. "Glad you're here for this stuff, Jer."

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:37 pm
Jeremiah smiled, just a little bit, and returned the hug. It was just as affectionate. "Only when there's a redhead involved," he said teasingly. "... but yes, I am glad that I can help and that you're here as well.

"We'll head off tomorrow. I'll pick you up and we'll check it out." A breath was released. "... and going to go hunting for the document within the Court."

As it was clearly needed though he was not sure that he would necessarily like what was found.

1izbot

final word count: 1130

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas