[PRP] A different sort of follow up [America/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:53 pm
"Renard's his husband. She was his fiancee," America explained, incredulous. "But yeah," she sighed, "...most people would at least make up an excuse. If you think her ghost might be involved...have you checked that cliff? From the beach concert?"

A shot in the dark, but sometimes things...looped and tied together.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:19 pm
"Hmm... It might be worth a shot. It is also possible that he is on the Other side somewhere, though that does not narrow things down by much at all."

He wasn't actually certain if Vivien was involved, but it was certainly a possibility. They didn't have many leads on the matter in the first place.

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:23 pm
"I can take Mr. B over There for a search, see if there's any sign of him?" America offered. Above them there's a bird cry, the bluejay in apparent agreement.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:28 pm
"Either you or I. Or both," he shrugged. Having more eyes there might not hurt.

"This just had to spring up while we are still trying to figure out how to help Pax," he muttered. This was probably fairly time sensitive as well too.

It was stressful.

Lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:03 pm
"Maybe the one will help the other," she ventured, a note of wistfulness in her voice. "Mr. B can cover a large area pretty quickly, so I'll try tonight and see if anything turns up. It doesn't wear me out the way it used to, even if I stay on this side."

She should visit Sunny too, see if the other girl was doing all right.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:04 am
"That is a possibility. Hopefully Mr. Bitterberry can spot something, in that case," Shun nodded, "If you manage to find something out, let me know. Or call in the tip. I am not exactly officially on this case right now."

Lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out