Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:39 pm
Melany shook her head, slowly. "Mercer... No, I don't... I don't know of a Mercer." She looked up at Shun. "Who are you again? I'm sorry."

Her attention jerked away. "Did you hear something?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:41 pm
She definitely didn't seem like she was all here.

"Detective Lieutenant Shun Kuroda," he sighed. When her attention suddenly jerked, he looked to see where she appeared to react towards.

"I... did not. What did you hear?"

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:47 pm
"Someone's calling me," said Melany. She got up, her thighs bumping the table, the coffee spilling down the table. No one seemed to notice her, or the spilled coffee. In fact, it seemed as if they might have fallen across the line into the otherworld: the weather outside was autumn-cold, not the chill of mid-spring. "I... did they say... How long have I been gone?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:50 pm
"Since mid December," he replied, watching her carefully. He wasn't entirely certain what was going on through her head right now.

"Can you tell who is calling you? Are they saying anything in particular or... just your name?"

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:56 pm
"No," she said, "I... Who's calling me?" Melany's hands inched upwards, one against her chest, her phone forgotten on the floor as the other settled at the base of her throat. "I..."

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed where she stood.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:01 pm
"s**t!" Shun hissed as he went to try and catch her to keep her from straight up crashing into the ground.

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:23 pm
Melany was ******** out of it. Shun did pretty okay at catching her; she didn't hit her head. She was just... out. Like a light.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:29 pm
And now he had an unconscious girl on his hands.

"Oi, snap out of it," he urged while trying to jostle her awake some. He looked around to see anyone had taken notice now. Maybe someone could help or... something.

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:36 pm
Being unconscious, Melany didn't really react to being told to snap out of it. However, she did come to, slowly and befuddled. "What happened to my coffee," she asked, having seen the knocked-over table and the puddle of black coffee soaking her shoes. "What the hell?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:49 pm
Once she came back around, Shun tried to steady her on her feet.

"You got up abruptly and then passed out," he explained, "How are you feeling?"

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:52 pm
"Like I just did barre for ten hours," said Melany, "and then got hit by a truck." She looked up at him, accepted the steadying hand. "Thanks, stranger." Melany squinted at him, peered through her bangs. "Do I know you?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:08 pm
"You should probably sit down," Shun sighed while pulling the chair closer.

"I am one of the detectives at the Ashdown Police Department."

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:13 pm
Melany sat. "I don't usually pass out like that," she said. "Sorry. That has to be like, so ******** awkward." She laughed, nervously, and reached down to get her phone off the floor. The screen was unbroken by its unceremonious fall, and it didn't seem to matter that it'd gotten dumped on by coffee.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:15 pm
"Most people do not. Has anything odd happened to you recently? Within the past couple of months? Aside from... passing out in a coffee shop, that is," he asked. Shun started to see if he could get some napkins or towels or anything to help clean up the coffee mess.

Shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:18 pm
There was a dispenser knocked onto the floor. (How had no one noticed this mess?) Melany, seeing what he was about, leaned down to try to help. She stopped halfway down, though, hands going to her head. "Dizzy," she said, clenching her teeth.

"My best friend wandered off and started acting weird," she said. "If that counts. And my boyfriend like, almost died? But this is the weirdest thing besides that."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces