[PRP] BREAK TIME IS OVER (Shiloh&Aleksy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:13 pm
    "Yeah..." His voice got a little quiet. He shrugged. "It's in the past at least." He was going to stop thinking about the timeline contingency, because if there had been a ball and he had been a noble...

Then who the ******** tithed him? And who the ******** died if Aodelle didn't exist?

He watched the steam waft off of his cup with an equally inexplicable emotion, like he was thinking far more deeply than he normally would.

"Sometimes it's still a little fuzzy when I think back, but I guess it's probably better that way." He consoled himself with another slow drink. Time to add another mystery to the long list of 's**t he'd have to find out eventually but probably never'.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:19 pm
"It is common trauma reaction," said Aleksy in a tone that was probably meant to be comforting. He wasn't a naturally comforting person. It was a sign of how much he liked Shiloh that he was even trying. "It cannot make the bad thing not happen, of course. But it makes it easier to cope."

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
    "Yeah..." He smiled a little bit. "You're right."

He finished off the coffee calmly. "Either way it's over and done with. At least it makes me a good fit for the shop." He waved his hands at a tiny bouquet of roses nearby, the roses themselves wiggling slightly in response. A few of the smaller buds tried to poke open.

"Not that anyone else needs to know that, really." Everyone else being 'the people who weren't magic'. "S'long as the flowers look nice."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:53 pm
Aleksy laughed, and smiled at the little roses that were inching closer to being open. "Of course," he said. "You're good for them. And they are good for you, yes?"

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:06 pm
    He thought for a moment. "Yes." He said after a while, "Very good. I missed this place..." He went to entertain the roses from a closer distance, his expression fond. Honestly he thought the plant thing was really weird at first, but he accepted it as a part of himself now. He didn't mind the itch and the rush under his skin of buds wanting to blossom. He was all about his powers being more inclined towards growth rather than destruction.

"Is it alright if I have another copy of my schedule?" He turned around to look at Aleksy, though his hands were still busy preening the flowers. "I won't ditch again like a d**k, I swear."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:16 pm
Aleksy nodded. "Yeah. There's an extra copy in the usual spot." He paused, and then added wryly, "That would be under the coffee maker. In case you have forgotten in your long absence."

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:19 pm
    "What, where it can get splattered with coffee if someone's not careful?" He rolled his eyes. "I'll grab a copy at the end of the day then. Speaking of..." He yanked his phone out to check the time, "Wanna get ready to open?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:24 pm
"I am ready," said Aleksy primly. "Compared to some teenage delinquents I know, I am born ready." He got up anyway and went to get his order book just to make triple sure everything was ready. "I'll be in the back, Shiloh," he said, "Knock if you need help."

Melancholies

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:32 pm
    Shiloh made a face like he was gawking, and then shot him a (very much harmless) glare. "Whatever! Whatever. I don't need your help okay." He said with a huff, but definitely kept the knock in mind. "Try not to get lost back there or anything." He called after him.

He turned back to all the flowers. Wouldn't hurt to do another once over and make sure everything was looking extra perky.

shibrogane
finnnn?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas