Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:51 am
Noeh's expression went flat and deadpan. I personally like to avoid the end of the world, she typed to Lily. Ending the Court would cause more problems than you know. Even for you, moonwalker.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:38 pm
"Wait, again?" Lily frowned. "I thought we literally just ******** the universe. Or ******** it, whatever." She didn't like the idea that the court needed to stay afloat--even if she hadn't been planning on toppling it herself, it would have been more convenient to just let it die off.

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:28 pm
I don't know what you did, wrote Noeh with a shrug. The otherworld changed, but it's still the same. If that makes sense. We're anchored to this timeline, but the same as the old world.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:33 pm
"So the court falling apart would be a...different level of bad..." Lily ruffled her bangs, letting out a sigh. "Even for the furry brigade? I always figured we were just our own...thing..."

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:04 pm
All of you, wargs and weres and nobles, were created by the same spell that created the Court, wrote Noeh. If I were you, I'd get into contact with Jeremiah Mercer and ask to be included in the change to the Charter that he's planning.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:47 pm
"The detective?" Lily wasn't sure how to process that information, but she supposed she couldn't really be surprised. Jeremiah Mercer had known about the otherworld from the moment she'd been introduced to it, it was only natural that he was entrenched in all of the particulars. "Yeah, I guess I can find him at some point."

"I'm in his husbando's lit class," she added flatly, looking at the ground. "I guess I can, like...go to that class."

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:07 pm
It's probably a good idea for your grades, said Noeh, not unkindly.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:51 pm
"Yeah, I mean, I guess," Lily sighed, leaning up against her previous perch of a tree. She scuffed the toe of one boot into the ground, glancing down at the divot she was slowly carving. "It's just...hard when there's all this crazy stuff going on and the world ended but not, you feel me?"

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 am
Not really, said Noeh. But I don't think I have to. It's hard to strike a balance between lots of different inputs. I don't know if I can help you with that; I never really managed it.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:08 am
"That's fair," Lily nodded, shrugging her shoulders. She had to remind herself that while Noeh looked human, she was still part of the whole fairy court thing, and probably above all of whatever Lily might have been feeling.

"I'll look out for Melany though," she added. "You have a phone number, or like a snapchat or something?"

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:18 pm
Noeh shook her head. If you find her, text Shun Kuroda. Do you have his number? I can give it to you.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:23 am
"I don't, but I one hundred percent promise to use it for only business-like and responsible things." She didn't even make the effort to sound sincere--as soon as this conversation was over, she was sending Officer Smiles some parkour gifs and a bicep emoji.

shibrograne

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:45 pm
Noeh smiled. Then she input Shun's number into Lily's phone, and typed out a final message: Thanks. I appreciate it! I need to go if I'm going to get back today, though. Sorry to rush off so suddenly.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:57 pm
"It's all good," Lily nodded gratefully as she reached for her phone. "I'll...see you around? I hope I get to see you around. Or I can meet you on the flipside, we can play charades again."

She winked, and it was at least moderately gay.

shibrogane

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:07 pm
Noeh laughed, that odd unformed kind of mushy laugh that came when you had no tongue to shape the sound. She handed Lily's phone back with a brush of her fingers along Lily's inner wrist, and then strode off into the forest with more purpose than she'd arrived with.

AMItotic

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces