Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:01 pm
They shared dumb smiles and she elbowed him back. "It seems like it should be so easy, too," she said. "That's the worst part. She tells you exactly what she wants."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:41 pm
    "Should be." He nudged her again, because she had returned the blow and it might as well be total warfare at this point. After a moment, he frowned. "There was someone at the ball actually that told me something really weird. It bothered me for a while, but I kinda forgot about it on purpose..."

He leaned back as he recalled the memory. "She was a ghost I think. Said 'She would love you if she knew how. But they twisted her up inside and now she only knows how to be afraid." He sighed as he recalled the words damn near verbatim. "But I dunno who that lady was or what she was even ********' on. Otherworld s**t is weird as hell."

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:47 pm
It was definitely war. Lady had very pointy elbows and she was grinning as she elbowed him back, again. "I don't know what that's about," she said. "Otherworld s**t is super weird. I was born done with otherworld s**t, I think. Maybe we all were." She sighed.

Then she elbowed Shiloh again.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:01 pm
    Shiloh was laughing now like an idiot. "Me neither. S'why I try not to think about it." He bypassed the elbowing and elevated it to a shove. A friendly shove, but it was still definitely rough. He was a moments notice away from going into full blown tackle mode, but he thought against it. Lady had sort of been bawling her eyes out not even 10 minutes ago.

"I don't think I was born done though. But I'm sure as ******** done with it now." He made a sound caught somewhere between a huff and a sigh. "Hey, did you wanna head back over to the other side?"

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:06 pm
Lady fell over and in her surprise turned into a fawn.

She was a cute-a** fawn.

Anyway, that lasted like fifteen seconds, and when she pushed herself back up she said, "Yeah. Julian's gonna be settled in and Lace knows better than to mess with him by now. Let's head back."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:15 pm
    Shiloh just sort of stared.

"Since when could you turn into a ******** deer?" Holy s**t she was such a cute deer. Like, she was all golden and dappled and precious and he was one-hundred percent sure that a reenactment of Bambi with her and Jamie would make for an amazing photoshoot. And an amazing drawing. He started to stand up regardless though, offering a hand down to the once-fawn-but-no-longer Lady.

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:18 pm
"Oh my god, since forever," said Lady, "even when I was a tithe. It was weird." She pulled herself up. She was weirdly light for someone of her height. "It's less fun than you'd think. You grow flowers, though, my buddy, you are weirder than me."

She paused. Then she said, "Eve and Leila keep a cat bed for me."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:24 pm
    "I mean." He snickered a little, "You're not wrong." He grew flowers and his blood tasted like ******** Canadian maple syrup. "I've just never seen you like, do it." He took note of her lightness too, but said nothing. Maybe Shiloh was just getting stronger. Strongloh.

"That's." His mouth twisted into a really stupid suppressed laugh. "That's really something man. I guess I let Jamie do weird stuff when he's a rabbit though. He likes shoe boxes and the laundry basket." He couldn't stop grinning, "Or under the bed. Sometimes he sleeps on my chest too but it doesn't bother me 'cause he's like 6 pounds."

"Anyway." He looked a little sheepish, "Let's go."

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:33 pm
Lady giggled. "Being an animal is weird."

They went. It was the (re)beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Melancholies
I WRAP

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas