[PRP] Exhibitionist (Fox & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 am
Fox rolled her eyes and nodded. "Not here either. People get all uppity that we're open on Thanksgiving at Bombay. Sorry, but we're not exactly..." Fox gestured to the displays in the giftshop, "celebrators of mass murder and cruelty." The closest she'd ever gotten to celebrating the holiday was an actual turkey hunt with her grandfather.

They'd eaten that in December.

"Definitely from Ashdown though. At least born here. I like the slight weather, but I don't want to be caught in any sort of storm, personally."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:39 pm
"Yeah, my grandma... like was the only part of her roots she owned - the bit about not ever celebrating mass murder." He huffed, an almost laugh. "I kind of wish she'd been close with anyone else. I'm rediscovering a bit, I guess." Horace gestured around himself.

"From Oklahoma, but I've lived a couple of different places. Never really settled down I guess." Was it weird for a man of his age to talk about settling down? He felt so much older than he was. "I think it'd be fun to storm chase, to be honest. Just in a car, finding that line where the storm starts feels kind of magical. You should try it."

demon_pachabel

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:12 pm
Fox wanted to think she'd like the thrill of it all, but something about dangerous activities made her heart clench up a bit. She smothered that feeling like an abusive lover with a pillow made of positive thoughts.

"I guess it would depend. I'd have to be eased into it, but I think if I started with watching from a safe distance I'd be able to get into that. I do imagine it isn't as thrilling as Twister made it out to be."

Mostly because Twister was completely inaccurate.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:33 pm
"Wellll," he said, drawling out the word a bit. "If you ever want to you can always ride along with me? I promise to keep you safe." He grinned at her. Horace hadn't really done much in the realm of storm chasing, but he remembered how it felt to accidentally pace a tornado. The adrenaline wasn't something he'd ever chased recently. Maybe it was time.

"Though you're right about Twister - it's not quite that dangerous, if you do it right. At my high school, they had us watch that movie so many time, ugh." He should have been able to recite the lines from memory, but he'd slept through all the showings. Or sneaked out with his squeeze at the time, before it all went sour. "Here - let me give you my number?"

demon_pachabel

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:41 pm
"Yeah? Well, if I get eaten up by a storm I'll hold you accountable then," Fox said teasingly. She could tell the clerk for the gift shop couldn't care less about the fact they were chatting, but did seem a little nervous that they'd stood in the same spot for so long. Hoooooo boy. "I'm game."

She pulled out her phone when Horace asked for her number. "Alright, it's 555-555-7377. If you'd like, I can also sign you up to get random pictures of my cat. You may get them anyways, though." she laughed. Who didn't like kitty pictures?

Dog people, probably.

xxxThe Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:48 pm
"You can sign me up for that any time. Animals are great." Horace grinned. He didn't really hold one animal higher in esteem than others, although baby animals were, like, extra cute. "I guess we better buy something or get outta dodge, huh."

Horace shuffled a bit, pulling his backpack straight. "Anyway, you better expect a text next storm. I'll even provide the vehicle."

demon_pachabel

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:56 am
Fox nodded. "Yeah, probably should. Though I'm really not one to be thiefin' anything. She was a good officer, okay? "I'll definitely keep my eye open for that text, then. I'll also send you one next time grandpa is up for some Old Settler stuff. May be a different tribe, but it wouldn't hurt to spend some time with my family, right?"

Her strange, strange family.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:08 pm
"Yeah, but I don't like making the store clearks nervous, anyway." At her offer, he grinned. "I mean, if you think I wouldn't be imposing, I think that would be pretty awesome!" Horace didn't have any family left, so it might feel strange, but it would be fun.

demon_pachabel

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:11 pm
"Never imposing. I think Grandpa would like talking to you," Fox insisted. "I'll have to let you know when we plan our next outing. We travel down to the Qualla Boundary on location and would be happy to have you with us."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:56 pm
"Thanks," he said, and meant it. It was weird feeling so disconnected from his own heritage. Even his last name, Nokoni, hadn't been his grandmother's original name. She'd taken it from the Nokoni tribe, the wanderers.

"Anyway, let's run before the clerk laser eye-beams us to death. I don't want to die in a gift-shop." Horace wrinkled his nose at Fox. "And I'll text you next time there's a storm. It was nice meeting you." He shifted his bag around again and headed towards the door.

About fifteen minutes after he left, Fox would get a text.

demon_pahabel
Text to: Fox
im signed up for cat pics, right?

WC: 1,045  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:02 pm
"You too!"

Fox shot a look back to the gift shop employee with a shrug as she headed out the door. She needed to go check on her family and then get to work anyways. She laughed at the text she received outside her grandfather's house.

She sent a text back.

The Semblance of Unity

Horace

[Bento.jpg]

The white and orange Devon Rex was laying on her side, paws up against her and her head nearly twisted upside down. Love me it said. Victims for days.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff