Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:19 am
Leila was snickering very obviously at the sudden turn of events, partially because Julian was right. Shun didn't have to to much more than hold Toots for her to be happy: she just liked being held.

"You can put her back down if you want, Kuroda. Biscuit here's my familiar," she said. "I wasn't expecting it, but her vision is a lot better than a human's."

"Birds can see ultraviolet," Julian added. He was squatting down on the ground to watch Ophelia and Earnest. That action, at least, was pretty in character for him. He liked animals.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:00 am
Shun tilted his head at the white hen in his arms, then gently set her onto the ground. He straightened up, then brought his attention to the one known as Biscuit.

"You have become a warg," he remarked, a bit surprised at this turn of events. There was nothing wrong with that. It was merely unexpected to him. He didn't know many others. Mostly America came to mind.

"Did you pick that up from America?"

Cibarium

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:45 pm
"The time travel stuff messed it up some, but yeah," Leila confirmed. "America's been a great teacher. It doesn't work like being a were or Noble, where you're locked in once you start, so I'd say it's worth learning the basic idea even if you don't go through with it." She put Biscuit back down so the chicken could get back to being a chicken.

Julian was petting a willing Ophelia, still crouching on the ground. "Leila really likes America. She said once that if she were just a bit younger, she--"

"Julian, oh my god."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:46 pm
"Nice to see some magic be a bit more fluid like that," Shun sighed.

And then Julian said that thing. For a moment, it appeared as though he was going to say something, but then he just closed his mouth and stared at the young man for a few moments.

"...Anyway..."

Cibarium

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:56 pm
"Let's go back inside. And Julian can make you some tea. I'd just ruin it," Leila suggested, setting Biscuit back down and heading back to the kitchen to grab a Pellegrino from the fridge.

Julian followed without complaint.

Shadow the Hedgehog was still on, tantalizingly paused.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:04 pm
"Good idea."

Shun nodded and followed her on into the household. He shot a glance towards the TV once. Odd coincidence that game was up considering it had been brought up the last time he was here.

It was weird.

"Have you thought about re applying to the police department at all?"

Cibarium

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:40 pm
"Once or twice," Leila admitted. "The problem with that is I'm not sure I have the credentials anymore. Combing through my CV and looking for my other publications hasn't been a priority with everything else we've needed to figure out."

She shrugged, sitting down with her drink and picking up the controller. "Anyway, didn't Julian say you sound like this cartoon character in here?" Shadow the Hedgehog was running fast and using guns and driving around and s**t.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:44 pm
That was fair. They certainly had a lot of s**t on their hands otherwise.

A Lot. Of s**t.

"...Yes. Last time I was here, he said something along those lines. I am not sure how to feel about that."

Cibarium

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:09 pm
Julian had arrived with a tea tray and a mouth stuffed with cookie. Setting the tray down on the coffee table for Shun to take advantage of, he shook his head while breaking the cookie with one freed hand and pointing at the screen with the other. "No, not this one," he corrected between bites. "The right voice actor is in... the later games. Like Sonic Generations."

Leila gave Shun a pained, apologetic expression, and lost all her dang rings.

blade kuroda
we can FTB into domestic awkwardness if you like!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:21 pm
"I...what."

He didn't really know what Julian was talking about just now. He didn't really follow games much. Shun caught that look from Leila, but he was still lost.

And he probably would remain lost for awhile longer.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas