[PRP] what must be done (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:01 am
Shun looked around at the mess that was the Other Ashdown Police Department.

"What aspect might that be? And why do you suppose its targets have changed?"

Was it somehow tied to the sigil in some way?

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 pm
"Changed in that they're not what they once were. The place I found wrecked by it here was a bakery and now, with the world shift, it's a antique shop." Which meant that it was changes that no one could really explain.

Except that whatever this thing was it was not fond of them at all.

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:16 pm
It wasn't a whole lot to go by.

"That does not make tracking this thing very easy, or predicting what its next target may be for that matter. How can I help?"

Because no doubt this thing was probably going to keep causing destruction until it's stopped. Which was just going to mean a lot of headaches in the future in the meantime.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:23 pm
"No, but I've got a sense for it." Jeremiah's thumb rubbed a bit of blue that was around his finger before he stopped. "It's a low sense of constant danger. Most the time I cannot pinpoint it before I need to leave but ..."

His fingers raked through his hair before he let out a breath.

"I'm going to have to hunt it down and that may involve an extended stay in other ashdown for a few days. This thing cannot be allowed to roam."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:04 am
Shun furrowed his brow lightly, but he understood. Jeremiah could probably call in a few days sick or something, he supposed.

"I can agree with that much. But again... what can I do to help, Jeremiah?"

He didn't have a sense for it, so he couldn't really assist with tracking it down. Not with what little he knew of the thing. But perhaps there was something else.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:43 pm
"Other than alert me to locations, I've no other method that you can assist me. I don't want you to take time from what you're currently working on." Not if Shun was wanting to, in the future, pursue the Noble trials.

"I am simply going to have to spend some time in other ashdown, perhaps extensively, to hunt this down before it gets any worse. One building was already destroyed and an other being injured, I'd rather not have that happen anymore."

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:11 pm
Slowly, Shun nodded, "Very well. I will keep an eye out for any new areas that may have been struck by this thing. Taking care of this sooner than later would be ideal, especially if it seems that it is getting more bold over time and tackling bigger things."

Jeremiah was more than capable, so he wasn't really all that worried about the guy having an extended stay in Other Ashdown hunting for this creature or whatever it was.

"Well if anything else comes to mind, do not hesitate to let me know."

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:52 pm
Extended time in other ashdown meant that Jeremiah was lessening some of his priority on Ashdown, though what that would mean for the future, he was not sure. All he knew was that things going too poorly on this side could reflect in Ashdown and that's what he wanted to avoid.

"Of course. The same goes for you." Especially for when he wrapped things up and they could discuss more, in length, about his becoming a Noble.

Jeremiah's shoulders rolled, a solid stretch to ease the ache between them, before he looked to Shun. "Do you want a ride back to Ashdown? Or were you wanting to train some before heading back?"

5lade Kuroda
potentially fade to black on your post? or my next post ~

final word count: 991 words

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:54 am
"I will not turn down training if you have the time for it. But I should probably leave you to hunting your quarry for now," Shun nodded. He had a few things he needed to get to as well.

"I will find a way back."

With that, he started to make his way on out of the Other Ashdown Police Department.

Azuredreams
Wraaap? (word count is 680)

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas