[PRP] a path for courage to follow (fox & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:35 pm
The shift in tone made Fox sit up a little bit straighter (was is possible to do so? It was great for her posture either way). "I must not be getting the authentic experience to say so then," Fox stated, though her tone sounded a little bit relieved. She probably wasn't ready for anything too big and spooky yet.

Ha.

Because it was gonna wait until she was ready.

She did, however, give Jeremiah a slightly suspicious look at his own comment on the Fair Folk. Fox would have liked to think she knew if she was talking to a fairy or something, right?

right?

"'nuff happens that I wouldn't doubt it." She would. Fox would doubt the hell out of it. The Hellmouth out of it?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:48 pm
Were one to avoid the spooky, it tended to find you anyway. Like a girl with too many teeth in her mouth, with the void behind her eyes, and able to see things in the smoke of her cigarettes. Sometimes Jeremiah Mercer missed the days that were gone, when everything had not gotten so, so complicated.

His head merely inclined at the slightly suspicious look he was given. Jeremiah's eyes, the oddly reflective quality they could take on, said enough about him.

"Given that we had an incident in January, yes. Never doubt it and be on alert, Officer Bliskiss, and you'll do just fine. It's all I ask, aside from look out for your fellows and do right by them."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:53 pm
It said not nearly enough. Because now Fox was going to harbor a slight suspicion that she'd nudged a little too close to the 'My boss is a fairy and what the heck'. It would take a while to make that go away most likely.

"I'll do my best, sir." Fox affirmed. Though her best was sometimes not as good as it should have been. "And of course, that..." Kasey in his wheelchair popped into her mind and the thought was nearly abandoned. She plucked right back up, however, "that's the least I should be doing anyways."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:00 am
Jeremiah gave her a small, reassuring smile before he nodded. "The least anyone officer can do, truly."

His eyes glanced towards the clock on his desk before he looked back to her. "I think I've kept you long enough, Officer Bliskiss. I simply wanted to make sure you were doing alright and I believe you are doing just fine. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help make things easier or," his lips twitched, "if you would like to find yourself drowning in paperwork."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:07 am
Fox rose to her feet, uninclined to press for more chatter time. There were phones that needed her, after all. "Of course, Chief. I appreciate you taking the time to follow up on me." she smiled - though sometimes it seemed like it was her default expression rather than an expression of anything. "I should be able to handle some paperwork. I'll throw some of those little arm floaties on if I really need it," she added, jokingly as she headed towards the door.

She paused in the doorway briefly.

"I'll keep everything you've said in mind, though. So thank you."

And with that, it was off and back to her post. Phones waited for no woman! (or man. Or creature from the other side.)

Azuredreams

final word count: 1326

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:11 am
"You are most welcome, Officer Bliskiss." His head inclined, Jeremiah's typical posture for saying goodbye to his officers as they left his office.

For him it was back to going over assignments and meetings because, much like his life in other ashdown, there was no rest for the wicked.

... not that he was wicked.

demonxpachabel
a wrap!

final word count: 1365

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown