Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Vengeance [ The Lion, The Witch and The Lamb ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:20 am
Dcme

Cpt Gucci Suit

2 for 2 BABY WE DON'T GET TIRED OUT HERE!

At the end of my PREVIOUS post Thaddeus dropped back 15 feet. Adding in the total area my character covered 24 feet. I'm literally 6 feet from the exit. I cross that. In Misu's current post which I am debating Merlin only crossed 15 feet. As I've mentioned time and time again, Merlin isn't moving at double my speed, he's not covering 2x as much ground in half the time. At the end of his own post. He's just chillin, while I'm escaping. The entire fight Misu has been using his speed to go back in time and change his actions, instead of working off of them. In order to reach Thaddeus you'd have to cover 24 feet. The 6 feet he jumped back, the 3 feet he stepped back, then finally the 15 he retreated too.

Here is where you are wrong, I don't waste my posts doing a wide assortment of pointless movements that can/will be voided. You shot to cover for Nima as Merlin was attacking. Meaning you were only at the six feet point. No matter what you say. The strike renders Nima unconscious and she isn't awake to stop me from taking the blade from her. Not that the hit is confirmed I can continue on toward the actions following my hit against her. Just because you roleplay as if every action you perform in a long sequence should come to pass, doesn't mean others shouldn't roleplay appropriately to atone for responses.

Not only that but Misu claim Merlin propelled himself off the ceiling. A height that I never specified. I told you the room was a 30 foot length. So at this point Misu is just assuming. By the description The largest ship sold to the common people and can carry up to 8 people. I have a bar down there, equip with a dance floor and enough space to carry 8 people, I could say I have a 50 foot ceiling and Merlin would have to jump 50 feet vertically in order to get the result Misu was looking for. Even as Misu crosses the 15 foot mark, Thaddeus is not stagnant or moving in slowmo, We all know I'm up the stairs.

Merlin is still already moving before you clear the fifteen foot mark, and he is faster nearly twice as fast. Even moving 1.8 feet to your every one would have him on you within seconds. And as you don't state, it is to my discretion to motion as quick as I'd like above and back down to you. If you want to specify after the fact it holds no bearing on my post.

Iight next issue. I heard through the grapevine you cannot BLOCK using your END as defense unless you have a defensive tech. I need clarification on that. The rules say that END decides the strength of your defensive techniques.

IF the case is you can't block without a tech, how can you disarm someone without a tech? If Nima allows you to take her weapon that's on ya'll. If your trying to use a weapon that aint your and you didn't take with a tech. Imma have an issue with it and I do.
An unconscious person can't stop me from disarming them.

What's the last issue on how I got up to the sail, I lassoed it and swung myself up I have a bunch of free space up on the deck level and maybe a bit more time seeing as how Merlin may or may not be injured.

If you have to run across your deck to swing up, you'd be caught by Merlin, but your post doesn't state any of this. You simply lassoed and swung with no momentous force behind it. Kind of like how you tried to first shoot Merlin without retrieving your gun. You list no specifics and therefore have completed no actions, because there is no statement.

Keep in mind I only responded here because I was told I had to give my side of an opinion only once. I'm not going to argue with you. We can wait for a ruling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:38 am
Dcme

My diagrams are coming, just busy at the moment.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image
Chore Boy
User Image
Merlin S. Blackheart
AD Fishman: Assassin
+45 Power | +45 Endurance (Fishman)
+50 Speed (Anti Devil)
+25 Power | +25 Speed (Assassin)

Devil Fruit
None

Items
Knapsack - 404,000 Beli
(3/15 Items)

Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge
Hunting Kit
Salvaging Kit

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 75
(Spd)Speed: 100
(End)Endurance: 50
(Acc)Accuracy: 00
(Int)Intelligence: 00

Experience: 400,000
Stat Points: 0/225
Tech Points: 20/20

Techniques
None

Missions Accomplished

✯-Rank: 0

User Image
DEAD OR ALIVE
User Image
User Image46,000,000—
(Thaddeus Boone) Skinny Bones
Merfolk: Marksman - Doctor
+10 Accuracy | +10 Speed (Marksman/Doctor)
+40 Speed II +20 Endurance (Merfolk)

Devil Fruit
Human Human | Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Human

Cyborg Parts
Standard Cyborg Fridge | Cola x3
Arm Scope
Weapons Left

Items
Small Bag- 27,700 Beli
(11/25 Items)

Lone Man Boat
Large Ship
---
Compass
Log Pose
Fishing Kit
Light Gun x2
Shotgun | +15 accuracy
Seaking Cigars
Rope
Rumble Powder
Vanilla Extract Bullets
Hunting Kit
Rifle
Knapsack (--/15)

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 20
(Spd)Speed: 45
(End)Endurance: 30
(Acc)Accuracy: 40
(Int)Intelligence: 20

Experience: 260,000
Stat Points: 0/155
Tech Points: 11/23

Techniques
Enlightenment (1)
Straight Shooter (1)
Duel shot (1)
Muscle Increase: Leg Power (1)
Focus Point: Trajectory (3)
Speed Point (3)

Notable Offenses
Raiding of a Town/Village - 7,000,000 Bounty
Destroying A Town/Village - 24,000,000 Bounty
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [Chasm] - 25,000,000 Bounty (Yomi yomi removed)
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [The Crater] – 15,000,000 Bounty (Hito hito consumed)

User Image
Not Wanted
User Image
User ImageN/A—
Nima
Zombie Longleg: Swordsman
+05 Strength | +05 Speed (Longleg)
+10 Endurance (Zombie)
+10 Strength | +10 Speed (Swordsman)

Devil Fruit
Heat Heat | Atsu Atsu no Mi

Items
Knapsack - 00,000 Beli
(2/15 Items)

Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Katana

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 25
(End)Endurance: 10
(Spd)Speed: 30
(Int)Intelligence: 05
(Acc)Accuracy: 05

Experience: 100,000
Stat Points: 00/75
Tech Points: 15/15

Techniques

Notable Offenses

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:45 pm
Motherglare

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit

Posted official posters for the debate. Look to these posters during this fight and not the updated posters.  

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:15 am
Misujage
Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

Since I have to prove you wrong, again, i guess I might as well counter every single one of your arguments. *flips open folders*

Well, let's tear you apart limb from limb shall we.

One, a small child can easily hide behind someone's form Long legs or not, trying to fire between the legs of someone in motion aka Nima, will mean she gets shot and not Merlin. Especially when firing with a shotgun. Learn the mechanics of what you want to do.

I'm pretty sure there's an age limit, Merlin is simply too big to hide behind Nima's leg alone. X When I see image of children hiding behinds parents legs their no older then 6, Here looking at blue gilly his leg doesn't look THICK enough to cover your entire body which was what you were trying to do, in fact you went from hidden behind her form, cover himself using the woman's body. Seems to me your hiding tactic of using her form or body which you specified wouldn't work, your simply too thick to hide behind her leg, your simply too short to hide behind her body.

Also, I said Merlin's roundabout carried him left. His. Left. It states that clearly. Again, trying to fire between her legs with a shotgun would hit her. And as your post CONSTANTLY states you don't want to hit her, you stop shooting. As well, I said his motions counter act Thaddeus', meaning his direction was angled to block him a direct line of sight. Again, clarified several times in my post. Atop the fact you don't have the accuracy to strike Merlin in motion.

Okay so Merlin moving to his left, would be BEFORE Thaddeus and Nima move, this is directly after the pitter patter sprint, after the spin move yet before Nima gets up to attack again. Which means Thaddeus and Nima are standing right next to each other. Please note Thaddeus spins on his heels and ready's a shot, in the next post he doesn't fire that shot but he doesn't move until after Nima does. Merlin has future sight because apparently is reacting to actions that did not happen yet.

But again, here is where you are wrong once more. There is no pincer from you and Nima. Nima performed a pincer attack. Here.

Nima
Nima reached her feet once more, effortlessly and seemingly unshaken by the earlier assault. With her blade at the ready she recklessly charged forward to meet her challenger once more, both of them rushing without hesitation into the fray. This time however when she broke the gap between herself and Merlin she attempted a pincer movement. Swiping left with her katana while her left leg came crashing down like a flaming hot whip toward his right.

Here is where YOU messed up. Nima did not go around Merlin to attack from his left. She ran directly at him and swung from both her right and left sides in a pincer attack from both directions. But as Corby stated, Nima came directly at Merlin. Merlin didn't have to turn to meet her.

Meaning that Merlin and Nima were directly facing her, with Thaddeus off to the right side of Merlin which would be Nima's left. He is under the impression that Nima took a pace to round on Merlin from the left side, but she did not, she charged directly at him. Meaning placements are like so.
Nima is purple. Thaddeus is Red. Merlin is Blue.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Edo is trying to puppet Nima into a position she was not in, as Corby stated she charged directly ahead. That is the ONLY thing she was doing, and her pincer attack was an attack from the right and left using her sword and legs as stated in Nima's post. Now, Merlin, shielded himself with her body by attacking Nima's right side.

Which would be to Merlin's left and away from where Thaddeus was standing.
He is not behind Merlin, because his post clearly states he is to Merlin's right. And if Nima charged directly at him, then Nima is not to Merlin's left but is directly in front of him. Because Edo misread a post, he is attempting to garner a hit that makes no sense because his placements are all wrong. If you say you are to Merlin's right you are to his right, you don't magically move behind him.

Just as Nima says she charges straight forward she is coming at him directly she is not coming from the left side of him. You can't hit him because he is covered.

Well your diagram is off simply because you don't have actions before that, If your going to say Nima charged straight in front while Thaddeus remained stagnant no. In my post the 2 cross in an X type motion... You don't acknowledge that even in your diagram. Your diagram is FLAWED again because it doesn't have Merlin's initial pitter patter run which is the ONLY, ONLY time in that previous action where your sprinting. Going back to the cross while running, Nima runs straight, I run past her, in front of Merlin, still far out to the right.... Which puts me where, behind merlin 6 feet to the right. You move left, Thaddeus is standing at an angle, you attack Nima's right side... And here is where I'll break this up.

There's several actions that Merlin would have to complete in order to get that strike, I'm questioning whether or not It's logical for him to have evaded.

So first, Merlin squares up with Nima, to my knowledge their engaged for that moment, Merlin is no longer sprinting, If you acknowledge that then you have to acknowledge the fact that I'm faster then her, x3 faster for every 1 move she makes I make 3, Engaging with her as I provide cover fire, meaning I am firing so that you will not be able to get into a close quarter combat. So while this is all going down, Merlin completes a list of movements

- He would cover himself with Nima's entire being, her form, the woman's body,
- He would next jump through her attacks, striking her right side

NOTE: He Jumped!, Merlin has to jump Nima is 9ft to his 4-5ft, he has to jump at least 6 feet vertically a feat that is not instantaneous movement

Which gives Thaddeus a clearer shot, your jumping to your right, Thaddeus is standing toward your right. Not only that but after the "Yous'e a clown!!" paragraph which would be the series of events in question Misu fails to continuously cover himself. After the Yous'e a clown Nima charges forward, Thaddeus crosses paths with her ending up BEHIND Merlin

Now Merlin would have to switch spots with Nima in order to completely hide being her form. Thaddeus being behind him to the right gets the best possible shot when Merlin jumps toward Nima. Regardless of what happens he still fires, not readying himself while you clash, not preparing a shot, nah he shot any way I see it Nima is still out of the fight and you and I are still very much in it.

I woulda have my own diagram clearly showing you have with Thaddeus being x3 Nima's speed would have been behind Merlin as she was charging toward him, but that was too much work.

Misu's trying to speedtrap but it won't work simply because Merlin's caught in a position where he's not moving full speed, he's not continuously shuffling around Nima, he's barley moving at all. That's the reason I say I got this hit.

But how is Misu going to deny the second hit when Illusory posted taking it, doesn't the action sequence continue?

Also read the first paragraph here, Merlin took the eye patch off as soon as he entered the room.

This b the stuff I'm talking bout, Merlin is already in the room wondering how Thaddeus managed to fit all his stuff inside a 30 ft space, this all before Merlin's walka cross the room was gradual, the fabric that lingered on his form swaying with each step. Then he removes his fake eye patch.

Yet he removes it as soon as he gets into the room.

This is not the first time Misu has Merlin time traveling.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:25 am
Misujage
Dcme

2 for 2 BABY WE DON'T GET TIRED OUT HERE!

At the end of my PREVIOUS post Thaddeus dropped back 15 feet. Adding in the total area my character covered 24 feet. I'm literally 6 feet from the exit. I cross that. In Misu's current post which I am debating Merlin only crossed 15 feet. As I've mentioned time and time again, Merlin isn't moving at double my speed, he's not covering 2x as much ground in half the time. At the end of his own post. He's just chillin, while I'm escaping. The entire fight Misu has been using his speed to go back in time and change his actions, instead of working off of them. In order to reach Thaddeus you'd have to cover 24 feet. The 6 feet he jumped back, the 3 feet he stepped back, then finally the 15 he retreated too.

Here is where you are wrong, I don't waste my posts doing a wide assortment of pointless movements that can/will be voided. You shot to cover for Nima as Merlin was attacking. Meaning you were only at the six feet point. No matter what you say. The strike renders Nima unconscious and she isn't awake to stop me from taking the blade from her. Not that the hit is confirmed I can continue on toward the actions following my hit against her. Just because you roleplay as if every action you perform in a long sequence should come to pass, doesn't mean others shouldn't roleplay appropriately to atone for responses.

Not only that but Misu claim Merlin propelled himself off the ceiling. A height that I never specified. I told you the room was a 30 foot length. So at this point Misu is just assuming. By the description The largest ship sold to the common people and can carry up to 8 people. I have a bar down there, equip with a dance floor and enough space to carry 8 people, I could say I have a 50 foot ceiling and Merlin would have to jump 50 feet vertically in order to get the result Misu was looking for. Even as Misu crosses the 15 foot mark, Thaddeus is not stagnant or moving in slowmo, We all know I'm up the stairs.

Merlin is still already moving before you clear the fifteen foot mark, and he is faster nearly twice as fast. Even moving 1.8 feet to your every one would have him on you within seconds. And as you don't state, it is to my discretion to motion as quick as I'd like above and back down to you. If you want to specify after the fact it holds no bearing on my post.

Iight next issue. I heard through the grapevine you cannot BLOCK using your END as defense unless you have a defensive tech. I need clarification on that. The rules say that END decides the strength of your defensive techniques.

IF the case is you can't block without a tech, how can you disarm someone without a tech? If Nima allows you to take her weapon that's on ya'll. If your trying to use a weapon that aint your and you didn't take with a tech. Imma have an issue with it and I do.
An unconscious person can't stop me from disarming them.

What's the last issue on how I got up to the sail, I lassoed it and swung myself up I have a bunch of free space up on the deck level and maybe a bit more time seeing as how Merlin may or may not be injured.

If you have to run across your deck to swing up, you'd be caught by Merlin, but your post doesn't state any of this. You simply lassoed and swung with no momentous force behind it. Kind of like how you tried to first shoot Merlin without retrieving your gun. You list no specifics and therefore have completed no actions, because there is no statement.

Keep in mind I only responded here because I was told I had to give my side of an opinion only once. I'm not going to argue with you. We can wait for a ruling.

1. Even at the 6 ft point, I'm still to the right, you don't roleplay every action you perform in a long sequence which causes you to miss details which is why I am arguing you got hit.

2. Imma need someone with authority to clear up this, If someone has a meitou without a tech can I steal it from them? Your saying Nima is unconscious but we'll see.

3. That's only implying Merlin isn't damaged through out the last bout. I think you should look more into the mechanics of a ship some parts themselves aren't stagnant, me simply using my body height can cause enough momentum for me to swing around and get up 10 with my character being 6 feet tall. But I didn't want to get too into it because it could be voided based on a ruling. If not I can go back and add specifics in my next post, kinda like you do.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:36 pm
Cpt Gucci Suit

Dcme

DC, in this long rant Edo has admitted that if Merlin had jumped to the opposing side of Nima's body he would have been hidden from the shot. Merlin jumped to Nima's right, which is Merlin's left.

Please rule.
Edo's Admittance.

My post clearly stating I attacked her right side, which means I jumped to Merlin's left to reach her right side.

Also bear in mind, even at half speed Merlin is too fast for Thaddeus to get a clear shot off when his accuracy is only 60. Modified by his scope, even half speed is swifter. So, I don't really know what he means by a speed trap. Thaddeus couldn't get a proper shot off even if Merlin was debilitated.

That aside, Edo has not proven a single time that Thaddeus is behind Merlin. More screenshots if you would. *snaps fingers*

Nima only stopped a few feet from Merlin after stopping her slide back with her blade carving into the floor. Meaning what? There wasn't a lot of distance between these combatants. Merlin wove, errrm side stepped to evade Thaddeus getting a clear shot off here.

Merlin wove so that Nima's back would be to Thaddeus, he purposely did this to offer issues with firing. Keeping in mind Thaddeus can barely get a clear shot on Merlin because he isn't quite as accurate but now he has to fire through a woman's legs, regardless of how tall. And because Nima was rushing Merlin from this new position, Thaddeus would have to go around them to be on Merlin's right.

Ignore his zig zag movements, because Thaddeus did that all by himself. Nima did not do a zig zag with him, Thaddeus did it himself. Nima did not do a pincer attack with him, Nima charged forward as depicted by her post. *snaps finger*

Reckless charge? The few feet they were from one another? Does Edo think Thaddeus is faster than Merlin? Their charge toward one another was well written surely but they weren't too far off.

This is all to further bury Edo's point, but all of that aside. He already admitted that he was wrong when he offered clear cut proof that if Merlin had attacked Nima's right side, which he did, there'd be no clear shot.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:40 pm
Misujage

Dcme

I can't provide details on events that had yet to happen. The way you positioned yourself in your post, makes me believe Thaddeus is behind you.

Not only that but by using that sample, you verify it. NOTE all events in question are currently after Merlin's "Yous'e a clown!!" dialogue, shortly after that He and Nima clash, but before that Thaddeus crosses paths with Nima during his maneuver.

"Merlin wove so that Nima's back would be to Thaddeus, he purposely did this to offer issues with firing."

Note: This is done BEFORE the "Yous'e a clown!!" marker, before Thaddeus moves to the right at all, therefor you have Misu contorting the timeline of events. Which is WHY I keep arguing he got his angles wrong. Nima's back is facing Thaddeus, she charges forward, Thaddeus crosses and charges to the right. THEY ARE NO LONGER IN THE SAME LOCATION.

While Merlin focus' on Nima and evading her movements which are x3 slower then Thaddeus' he fires. I have said time and time again, I believe my character is now BEHIND Merlin. Finally during Merlin's action sequence he doesn't acknowledge Thaddeus' action of moving until after he is done. CONTORTING TIME.

The arguement about misu's left, and nima's right, and my left shoe and my right foot doesn't make a difference. I believe due to the dynamic movement of my character I am now behind you, whatever side you move to during your action sequence I still have a shot at your back. Trying to discredit my Zig Zag movement would be power playing my character. I can move him in any manner that makes sense, me being faster then Nima, I can cut in front of her any time I please.

So lets talk about these samples, ALL OF THESE SAMPLES ARE NOT IN ORDER.

Misu rounding Merlin's running pattern was in response to an action I completed a post in advance, not only that... That again is BEFORE the action sequence in question. Misu knows this and is intentionally disregarding information in earlier posts.

Thaddeus jumps out to grab Nima, senses the heat coming off of her and spins around her, Not only is he most likely in front of her, he's closer then Pitter Patter Merlin. From there Merlin runs around Nima, talks s**t, Then the actions of Nima and Thaddeus come into play.

Misu had all the preparation in the world and chose to continue engaging, from that point you don't simply get to pick and choose what your RPC will and will not react to, that type of thinking is why we're here.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:07 am
I'll be frank here. I dislike bullshitting. Excuse the term, but Edo, that's what I'm reading in this argument. I read all of this, then, read the fight myself. I see nothing wrong with Misu's actions. I will not respond to every silly point made in here because there are too many, but I'll reiterate this.

If your issue is factual, bring it to me, but this? This is bickering because it seems like you, Edo, don't enjoy the fact that you're losing. Do not waste my time with this kind of nonsense again. Continue off of Misu's post. Have at thee.

Misujage

Cpt Gucci Suit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:08 pm
Dcme

There's a whole bunch of points in our argument that you actually need to read and address.  

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:59 am
Dcme

Misujage

I started my response, but you still have to let me know If Merlin got shot in the leg by Thaddeus' final shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:26 am
Cpt Gucci Suit
Dcme

Misujage

I started my response, but you still have to let me know If Merlin got shot in the leg by Thaddeus' final shot.

If you mean the cannonball from his arm, as per the ruling, that never happened because the rope was cut.

He told you to go off of my last post, if Merlin is not injured it's best to assume he has not been harmed.

Misujage

Saint

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 am
Misujage
Cpt Gucci Suit
Dcme

Misujage

If you mean the cannonball from his arm, as per the ruling, that never happened because the rope was cut.

He told you to go off of my last post, if Merlin is not injured it's best to assume he has not been harmed.

And this is why we argue, If you don't know what attack I'm talking about you're hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:34 am
Cpt Gucci Suit

And this is why we argue, If you don't know what attack I'm talking about you're hit.

We argue because you don't know positioning or battle strategy. Now like I said. None of your attacks hit. You have 24 hours remaining to post before I do.

When you say last attack, you bring in a number of possibilities. Again, much like your posts, you don't specify and therefore end up blundering. Instead of being long winded, how about using some description in your words.

Misujage

Saint

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:28 am
Misujage
Cpt Gucci Suit

We argue because you don't know positioning or battle strategy. Now like I said. None of your attacks hit. You have 24 hours remaining to post before I do.

When you say last attack, you bring in a number of possibilities. Again, much like your posts, you don't specify and therefore end up blundering. Instead of being long winded, how about using some description in your words.

"He would say cocking his shotgun. Aiming at the boy's legs he would attempt to blow away whatever was left of the charred flesh that was the Marine's right knee cap, aiming specifically not to catch his undead accomplice in the crossfire. After firing Thaddeus would keep his aim steady, covering himself as he would drop back 5-10-15 feet across the hull of his ship."

It happened 2 posts ago and for 2 posts to ignored it, I continued this in the following post, and yet again you ignored it. I'm actually waiting on a ruling.

Dcme

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces