[PRP] Pupper Parade [Preacher/Fox] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:36 pm
"Oh ********," she breathed, delighted. "Cats are the most beautiful n' best things in this ********' world." This was said entirely seriously.

"Bento's got bat ears," Preacher pointed out, grinning because cats. "I had a cat back where I lived afore - missing on eye and half n'ear, but super cool. I've been thinkin' bout gettin' one, but I dunno..." Just then Habanero appeared with a stick. Preacher picked it up and idly tossed it away.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:48 pm
"Well, you can always come over and hold her. Bento's single desire in the world is to purr and be held." Fox paused, "At the same time. That's why it's one desire, not two." It was the easiest assessment of a clingy cat she'd ever made. "So basically expect to have her wrapped around your neck if you decide that's an experience you need in your life."

Like Preacher, Fox also believed that cats were perhaps the most beautiful and best things in the world. There was absolutely nothing like the sweet nasal-y purr of a kitty in your ear as it rested it's little head on your shoulder. Blessed creatures.

"Can at least tide you over a little while you figure out if a kitty will work for you at the moment."

Waffles watched as the stick got tossed, tail wagging a few times before barking at the ball that she just knew Fox had to have. There was always a ball. Ball ball ball. Fox held it up, mock-threw it once, before hurling it.

Far throws were not her expertise so it was quickly retrieved.

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:29 pm
"I think I need this experience in m'life." Her super serious tone was ruined by her grin. "Cat boa." It sounded great and super warm, even if Preacher wondered if cats could get caught in her hair.

"It's mainly that I dunno if m'roomie would be ok with a cat, y'know? Kinda moved in at random, n' he's never home." She shrugged. Habanero had found another dog to chase around and they alternated who was the chasee. It was super cute and he was going to be exhausted when they left.

"I wonder if I could get the dep' ta let me take tha dogs out on a hike or summat."

Demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:00 pm
"It's a great experience. I highly recommend it. If you want, I'll happily spam you with kitty pictures on a daily basis. How could I not stalk this little babe around with my phone?" Fox flipped through a few more pictures, each with a sweeter face than the last.

She glanced up as the dogs went chasing after others, tails wagging. It was good to get them out and ran out. They didn't get to go out every day, after all.

"I bet if you asked ahead of time it'd be fine. As it gets warmer they'll definitely want to be outside more and it's good for 'em."

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 pm
"Sign me tha ******** up." She pulled out her phone, noting with distaste that the battery was already at eighty-three percent. As a habit, she kept her phone plugged in almost all the time and that had probably half=fried the thing. Or something. "What's ya number?"

Preacher stabbed at her phone with one finger until the right screen came up. "I actually ran into a stray cat recent-like. I wanna see if I can catch it n' keep it." This very normal police dispatcher didn't need to know that cat didn't quite exist in Ashdown. She'd dropped the subject of taking the dogs on a hike because gaining permission for that seemed like a pipe dream. Who'd trust her with that?

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:45 am
"555-555-7377," Fox said out loud, "then just send me a text and I'll save yours as well. There will be lots of pictures. Maybe a video." Mostly a video of a cat purring their little heart out because Bento sustained herself off of the affection of others. Some cats loved food. Some loved being held more than food. Fox was fairly certain Bento would starve to death from being held before giving it up to eat willingly.

"Oh? Well, I hear strays can be pretty difficult to get but I bet it'd do great with a loving kitty-mama like you." Fox had made an opinion on Preacher rather quickly. Anybody who liked cats was obviously a good person.

She glanced up to watch Waffles and Habanero playing keep away between themselves with the ball. In that Waffles had it, and Habanero really wanted it. Fox whistled and patted a leg and Waffles came running back for the ball to be thrown again.

xxxThe Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:27 pm
Preacher plugged Fox's name in and sent a text that simply said 'cats are bitchin'. "I love texts n' video, but I ain't got the minutes for calls, though." Really, the only thing she ever missed about any of her past homes was her cat. And, in this version of things, she didn't even know if he'd ever existed... The thought made her just... incredibly sad for a second and she paused.

But the moment passed and she looked up at Fox again. "Dude, don't actually throw it this time - jus pretend." Preacher grinned. "Bet both of 'em would fall for it."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:53 pm
Fox immediately sent back a picture of Bento laying on her back, partially bald looking belly posed for the camera. Look at this belly. You know you want to pet it. It seemed to say.

"I barely have the time for talking, so pictures it is. Besides, we can always chat at work as needed," Fox pointed out.

Waffles looked between Fox and Preacher's hands, seeking out the ball before barking a single time. Fox held up the ball and immediately propeller tail began. "You want this?" Fox waved the ball back and forth and Waffles' eyes remained trained on it. At Preacher's suggestion, Fox moved her arm through the entire arch of the throw, but held onto the ball.

Waffles was gone.

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:26 pm
Preacher snorted loudly, and then the snort devolved into a full laugh. "Idiot." She loved fooling the dogs with fake fetches. Habanero looked over at her laughter and came bounding up, smacking into her legs.

After she finished laughing, she exhaled. "Yeah, talkin's overrated. Cat pictures'r better. Ain't a picture worth a thousand words?" Preacher grabbed a stick and threw it off for Habanero.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:52 am
"They trust us to not fool them. Which is sweet in and of itself. Dogs are pretty good. Simple, but good," Fox agreed. Waffles soon came bounding back, barking and looking at Fox's hand where the ball still was. Fox did another mock throw. This time Waffles only got a few bounds away before she looked back.

Ball?

Fox smiled, held up the ball, then actually threw it this time. Waffles went off after it.

"Cat pictures are great. Tho half of mine have my face in it because of my cat boa." she took both hands and pantomimed a cat wrapped around her face.

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:49 am
"I like cats 'cause they're sneakier." Though she did love dogs, too. If Preacher did not, she wouldn't be out here right now with two dogs and a Fox. Good Waffles, good Habanero.

She snorted at the idea of a cat boa. "Good thing y'ain't allergic, then. I'd wear a cat ta work - fashion statement." She kicked a rock. "When d'you think we should haul 'em back?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:13 pm
"I'd live with being unable to breath for a kitty that sweet," Fox admitted. Preacher would get SO many pictures of Bento. So many.

"Let's let them run for a few more minutes," Fox suggested, taking the ball when it was returned and throwing it again.

The Semblance of Unity

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:57 pm
"Wise choice," she said, considering the merits of a kitty boa. Cats were truly the best.

Preacher picked up a stick and threw it to Habanero, who promptly ignored it in favor of eating a dandelion. "Yeah, no rush," she agreed. She closed her eyes and felt the warm sun one her face, a cool breeze chasing it.

demon_pachabel
can consider this a wrap if you think?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas