Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Live Suddenly Without Thinking (Ashton & Temperance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:05 pm
Temperance looked up at him, eyes sparkling. "I would say that you-" She leaned into him. And then someone interrupted them. With a cared. Frowning, she glanced at them - it was the ride attendant, although... why would he not be at his booth?

She learned over to look at the card. "Well... that's aptly themed I guess. I feel like this ride is trying to spoil any mood we try to create, though. What a shame." Temperance rested her hand on his thigh as she leaned in.

daekie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:21 pm
"Aptly themed," Ashton sighed, "but if he's trying to be a wingman, he's failing. Thankfully - " his hand cradled her waist - "I don't think we need his help, much."

He leaned in to her, gentle, and kissed her -- a little tentative -- making sure she was alright with it. (She was taller than him, after all. To be fair, a lot of people were, but it was a little unusual for women to be that much taller than him -- maybe that was his type at this point; first Lily, now Temperance.)

The Semblance of Unity

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Temperance sighed in the moment before his lips touched hers, eyes closing. It was clear that she was more than alright with this. Her hand slipped around to cup the back of his head. The swan boat slid to a stop. The ride was over, but she wasn't sure she wanted to get out.

daekie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces