Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:32 am
"Put out wet food," Alexis suggested, and they were only half-joking. "Cats love that s**t. If you can take me to where you saw it, if you have even just, like...a scrap of fur or somethin' from it -- I can check if it's still in the area. Probably ain't great to have me actually try and catch it - the whole anxiety aura probably pisses cats off too."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:06 pm
"I can try that, o' course or... d'you think fish n' stuff might work better?" Preacher was giving this serious thought. ********, did she need a carrier to herd the cat into? "N' like I can take ya there, but it was a cat tribunal - there were like five hundred cats and they all attacked me so that other lil' cat could escape. Look!" She pulled up her sleeve to show Alexis a few cat scratches on her arm. They were neither deep nor overly inflamed.

"D'you wanna go? Or d'you think I should just try tha food..."

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:57 pm
"There's more than one way to drown a cat," Alexis drawled, but they were smiling. "I've got a cardboard carrier at home -- prob'ly won't stand up to anything special, but it can hold one cat. 'Course I'm gonna go, moron -- how often do I get a chance to see a ******** of cats?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:48 pm
"Alexis," she said, suddenly deadly serious. "Let's go now. We swing by ya place, get tha carrier, and fwoosh." Preacher was seriously worried the cat was hurt. She shoveled some more of the fires into her mouth. No sense in wasting food.

"I'll feed ya later, 'kay?" She looked at Alexis and it was probably the closest thing to a puppy-dog pleading look Preacher had in her.

daekie

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:08 pm
"Whateverrrrr," Alexis said, with a long, pointed stretch; their neck clicked, and it sounded a little weird, but not painful per se (although their gills opened a little at different angles as they rolled their neck, that was a little weird, to be fair). "I'm off work, you don't actually have to feed me, Nasir's basically five kitchens in one body. It's not like I'm doing this 'cause I expect you'll pay me a dowry or anythin'. But if it starts gettin' dark," they shrugged, "catching a cat's nice n' all but I'd rather not be in jail, y'know?"

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces