azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:04 am
"You mean like Hellbine can?" Was it similar? Nasir did not know how that worked but it was certainly useful that someone could grow plants at will (as he enjoyed having fresh herbs in his kitchen window box).

"I don't ... maybe like that show we watched? Magicians? Poppers?" His fingers made the motions but with no intent behind the action to make something happen.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:33 am
"Yeah except he didn't have dirt or anything.. it just happened," It wasn't like he could ask Hellbine how he did it. Well, he had but the cat wasn't exactly articulate.

Wil watched Nasir's wiggling fingers, "I hope its not like Magicians thats sooo complicated looking.."

He glanced around when they came out of the building out onto a deserted road instead, "Maybe it's like dragonball and we like power up like a saiyan.." He snorted, "Or we have to be in a dangerous life threatening situation and it just like.. activates to save us."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:30 pm
"That's kind of amazing ..." Nasir would have liked that, to grow plants from nothing, because he could grow all the herbs he wanted to cook with and never worry about it.

He laughed a little at what Wil said and shook his head. "I hope note ... I don't want to lose my eyebrows again ..." As he remembered there was some saiyan form where eyebrows stopped being a thing they got to have. "Probably just gotta try stuff? See what we can do? If it was only dangerous situations, that would really suck for us."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:31 am
"I probably have the lamest powers.." Wil said, deprecating but still in good spirits, "Hmm.."

He held out his hand like a dragonball character and yelled, "FIREBALL FIREBALL!"

The was nothing, but he rubbed his palm. Maybe it was warmer?

"Maybe we need to like commune with nature here." Wil bumped close to Nasir before turning to kiss his cheek because he wanted to. "Like be one with the magical world. Like Korra did in the spirit world."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:34 pm
Nasir tried doing some of the poppers he saw from Magicians, of all things, and apparently was good with making the motions. Not that anything happen, sighing a little bit before he realized that a faint warm breeze had just gone through when there hadn't been one before.

Not that he wasn't giggling a bit when Wil shouted fireball a moment later.

"Probably," he said with a smile, face warming under the kiss to his cheek. "I mean that's what I had to do with Trouble, you know? So that I didn't have to worry about it just happening to me anymore."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:35 pm
"Hey.." Wil nudged further to Nasir's side and hooks arms with him, "If I'm here cause I'm magic.."

He shook some curls from his eyes (it was almost haircut time), "You think I could do that with Bud? Or does it have to happen like.. POOF.. like with you?"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:49 pm
"Um ... I think you could? America was spontaneous like me but Leila was - is - training for it? Like you just have to work on forming a bond between you and the familiar." His fingers reached forward brushed through Wil's blonde curls.

"The bond is here," his touch to his forehead, "and here." Nasir touched Wil's chest. "Or that's what America told me. Make a little home within that they can share."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:11 am
"I think I have that.." A bond. Though the home in your heart thing was a bit cheezy for Wil. He liked to think he and Bud were best friends though, in as much as they could be. Bud was even trained... kind of. It wasn't like ferrets were the best for that.

"Well maybe you can help me.." Wil smiled, "When we are home... which uhh.."

The blonde scanned the bleak surroundings, "How do we get home exactly?"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:30 pm
Nasir nodded in agreement, cheeks a ruddy red because he was feeling cheesy after saying what he did.

"I can do that," he replied with a warm smile, though it flickered to a small frown when Wil mentioned their situation. "Um ... well ... Usually I just wait for me to wake up but ..."

Looking around, he was not sure if that was even an option really to do that and if they stayed here for too long it'd be just like getting no sleep. Then the proverbial light bulb flicked on and Nasir grinned widely at Wil. "I think I can try to warg with Trouble? He might be able to wake us up?" Then they could go back to sleep.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:38 pm
"Yeah?" Wil blinked. He wasn't overly sure of the minutiae of Nasir's warg powers. He of course knew what he could do but the blonde wasn't big on asking super detailed questions.

Mostly he had tried to get Nasir to warg Trouble to stand still so he could paint him.

Very majestic paintings of flying squirrels.

Which reminded him he wanted to do one where Trouble was Napolean and Bud was his horse...

"Do you need me to do anything?" Like guard his body?

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:27 pm
"Keep an eye on me?" Nasir smiled a little bit, leaning towards Wil. "Hold me close? I don't think anything else other than that."

... and they were both things Wil would do regardless.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:57 am
Wil flung his arms around Nasir, squeezed, and lifted his boyfriend off the ground an inch before setting him back down.

"Can do." He grinned, "Though maybe we should sit.." On.. some rubble?

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:23 am
Nasir ended up giggling when he was lifted up, as he always did any time Wil did so (it was usually the other way around).

"Yeah ... probably better." He looked around, nose wrinkling as he squinted a little bit. Had his glasses been on previously? Who knew. "Think there's one of the street benches right over there?" he said, pointing down the road. It was, surprisingly, new looking and intact.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:15 am
"Awesome.." Wil sighed with relief. He loved sleep so if he was awake while asleep that was kinda lame. Walking, even in a dream, was super lame.

He just wanted to lay down.

The blonde grasped Nasir's hand again and picked their way over to the weirdly new looking bench upon which he arranged his boyfriend to sit, and then intended to collapse on top of him.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:24 pm
Nasir settled onto the bench, giggling laughter escaping again because Wil just collapsed on top of him. A kiss was pressed to blonde hair before he was tugging that blanket to be wrapped around both of them.

"Let's get us back home ..." he said before his eyes slid shut and he let himself drift. It was easier, he realized, to find that connection that linked Trouble and himself here. Nasir was blinking eyes that were not his, peering around as Trouble surveyed the room.

He was on top of the dresser and Bud? Bud was in the top drawer. It was clearly meant for them to nest it.

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces