Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Raffle] Love is in the Air - Mouse Rolled & secrets pg3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:52 am
Love is a many-splendoured thing!

Username: Kyjoto
Who are you entering with? Ellessar
Link to the RP you're using: [link] Ellessar discovers that adventuring alone doesn't sound as fun as it used to and fights with himself to ask Astraea to join him in adventuring (forever).
Prompt response: n/a

Username: It's a me, Mario! Nope, it's Kyjoto.
Who are you entering with? Svadilfari
Link to the RP you're using: [link]Svadilfari meets a half-breed, and fights with his urges to leave the crazed mare, even though his heart tells him otherwise.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:25 am

Username: Scapanorhynchus
Who are you entering with? Shellina
Link to the RP you're using: A/a
Prompt response: Shellina thought about the question for a moment, thinking about the one who she considered the closest to her. She didn't have much a family anymore, not since her brother had been killed by that Skinwalker. She had been close to him before he died, but now?

It had to be him.

Her Kelpi friend. They didn't spend much time together, he was often off having his adventures, but when he came back, he came straight to her. She bandage up his wounds, and he'd tell her about the adventures that he had, the soquili's he had met. He made the world sound so grand, so dangerous, that she was always half tempted to ask if she could go with him.

She hadn't though. She didn't want to know if he felt the same as her, if he would even want a travel companion. She would be his familiar, if he ever asked, but she wasn't sure if he ever would. He didn't often think of others as much as he did himself, but that was just part of what made that him.

That was part of what made her love him.

"I guess," she answered. "I've got a bond of friendship." Just friendship. Nothing more.

Scapanorhynchus

Skilled Explorer

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Who are you entering with? Vanya Caladwen
Link to the RP you're using: N/a
Prompt response:
"Our love is special, one of a kind and forever type of love." She knew instantly who the answer to the question was. "I met him when we were foals and I was out looking for someone he dislikes." Vanya was remembering it like it happened yesterday. "I never did find Shiny but fate found me that day instead. I was saved by Caym Quinn Dupre and we were inseparable growing up." She smiled to no one in particular but rather due to the feeling. "Now that we're together our love is so strong that I feel empty while he is gone." Sadness had crept in her voice and she looked down at the ground.

"I go off and see others while he is gone to try and fill the emptiness but it never works." She spoke honestly because Caym knew what she did but he couldn't help it when he had to leave. "I couldn't hide it even if I wanted to because I have children by these strangers." Her ears laid back and she dare not look up at the other. "But its okay because our love is eternal and we are everything to each other!" She suddenly looked up and made the statement as though she were trying to defend their love. "He saved me.."She muttered only to walk away disappointed. She hadn't told their love story very well but she did tell a version of it. It wasn't enough for her, she embarrassed herself and no longer wanted to be here. She picked up the pace to run away and hide herself until she felt better.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Username: Yumitoko II
Who are you entering with? Stirpe
Link to the RP you're using: N/A
Prompt response: "My relationship with my father has always been an important one, actually no, it has been the most important relationship I've ever had. During the days of my youth, he looked out for me and searched for me when everyone else had given up. I loved that he never gave up on me, because it's easy to just give up, it's easy to hang up your hat and say you are tired, but in every stage of my life he has supported me and guided me. I'm spending a little more time away from him now that I have a partner but he's still my old man who I will also never give up on. I may not be smart but he never makes me feel bad about it like others I have encountered, I can't read, I can't plan tents or structures like him but he helped me to see that my talents were elsewhere and now I'm the best person at foraging in my family. Whenever the path in front of me seems wobbly, he's right there behind me." She beamed," is that not a form of love? Is that not a strong family bond? He uses so much energy and time on me that I sometimes feel he's wasted too much of his life looking out for me, but I will never forget all he has done for me."

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Username: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Who are you entering with? Soquili- Whistle & Casalure Duskbringer
Link to the RP you're using: Text, Whistle, Cassie's mother, brings her and her brothers to meet up with their elder brother and Uncle.
Prompt response: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Username: AislingJuno
Who are you entering with? Wen Tian
Link to the RP you're using:
Prompt response: Wen Tian thought about love and his life so far. He had few memories of his life with his parents. Clearly he was loved by them at one time but the years of separation had dulled his memories. Wen Tian remembered his mother was a green and blue Pixie she had kind eyes and a warm smile. His father was a neon purple and ebony black Quilin. His father had a serious demeanor but when he laughed his laugh sounded like thunder and it was contagious. When his father laughed his mother would smile fondly at her mate and his sister and he would loudly giggle. Wen Tian knew his parents were deeply in love but he had been separated from his herd for so long. He traveled for year by himself before seeking company with a fam. Later he traveled with his fam caterpillar man who he had great affection for but his life was a lonely life.

Trying to feel some excitement in his life Wen Tian tried to have a few brief love interests but they had fizzled out fast. Perhaps because he didn't have much of a heart to commit to anyone. When he was young he thought it would be best to have as many soq love him as possible. However as much as other soq loved him it was only a surface love. He was not able to freely show his love and because they knew he did not freely love them they in return could only show slight affection. As he matured he acknowledged the fault in his younger self. How could he expect others to love him when he could not love them? Perhaps he was looking at love wrongly. Might it be better to love only one female who in return could love him. Then he wouldn't feel so emotionally torn and he could be happy. Briefly he tried to commit himself to a young female but while she was sweet she was very naive . He had matured and what appealed to him once no longer fulfilled him emotionally. His heart hurt but he acknowledged she could be nothing more then a friend but good friends were also a gift.

Someday he would like to find a mare who could give him both friendship and love. He did remember the love and companionship his parents felt for each other. As he got older he yearned to have what they had. He considered that he might even have a relationship that might not have long lasting love but might result in a temporary love and foals. He would enjoy having a family and he knew he would be a good father. He would like to protect and take care of a family.

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Username: Dea and #Teddy#
Who are you entering with? Xara
Link to the RP you're using: Cozy Cave for Two, Xara and Zatarra have been stuck in a cave because of the storm outside. It seems the pair can't imagine life without the other now.
Prompt response: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Username: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Who are you entering with? Zatarra
Link to the RP you're using: The continuation of the meeting and slow wooing of Zatarra and Xara
Prompt response: The Cave

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:36 pm

Username: AstoriaFallen
Who are you entering with? Misha
Link to the RP you're using: n/a
Prompt response: Relationships are built on a building of trust and security between one another. I believe there is always a stronger bond between those that work together constantly than those that just do the bare minimum. You get out of it what you put into it, no matter the type of relationship.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Username: loltergeist
Who are you entering with? Erynion
Link to the RP you're using: Using prompt~
Prompt response: "That's an easy question," the stallion said proudly, chest puffing. "My family are the closest to me. My mate, Vesper. My two children and my gran daughter. We may live a part from but we always support each other in times of need." He grinned. "I'm very proud of my family and I love them dearly and truly."

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Who are you entering with? Clara
Link to the RP you're using: Merry Meet Clara and Eldrin first meet
Prompt response: "My family is near and dear to my heart, they are the backbone of my life and without them I wouldn't be where I am today." She said softly. "I will cherish them always and I feel as though there is no relationship stronger than that of a family built by bonds of respect and loyalty."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:49 pm

Who are you entering with? Marengo
Link to the RP you're using: boopMarengo meets Tian and they build a snowman together using their odd apendages

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Username: Rita Zyon
Who are you entering with? Lex
Link to the RP you're using: N/A, prompt response
Prompt response: "Relationships and love?" Lex paused. "I love my dad and younger brothers. Canon, my best friend is someone very important to me - although we don't usually talk about feelings." He grinned. "Admittedly, I've never been in love before; but, I'm hopeful it'll happen one day." Lex paused again, struggling a bit now. "Despite her not always being around, I do love my mom. I think I've mentioned everyone that is special and helped to shape me." Lex smiled again. "Sorry, couldn't pick only one!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:30 pm
Won a lobster from the Vday flaffle. Entering in case there are items =3.

Username: Jackariah Beckett
Who are you entering with? Soquili Darwin and Txiki
Link to the RP you're using: Tea Garden Inn Text
Darwin is in love with Txiki after meeting her and visiting her offten. He is trying to hide his feelings from her, and she doesn't honestly notice his feelings.
Prompt response: Budding love

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 52 ... 51!

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Annnnd... rolling.

List

Page One
  1. belloblossom
  2. belloblossom
  3. belloblossom
  4. belloblossom
  5. belloblossom
  6. belloblossom