Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:25 pm
That was... exactly the plan? Well, he didn't plan for anything he was more or less making things up as he went. So far, it had worked. Was working.

"I could make something else if you'd prefer." He said, scratching his chin in thought.
"Coffee is just good. Helps focus and alert. Also the cafe is public so less,,," he waved his free hand around a bit trying to find the right word that wouldn't give away the fact he was certain that places like the grocery store had cameras and security that the FBI could abuse much more easily.
"It's more comfortable." There. A nice safe, not crazy word.
demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm
She laughed.

"Potatoes sound fine. Sound like they'd pair well with a roast and a Shiraz," she suggested. "Of course, that's a very fancy set up and is also a lot of effort, plus then you have leftovers enough to feed any stalkers you may have peering in the windows...." Cass scratched under her ear nervously. "Not that I would know."

Coffee was pretty good, depending, she guessed. "Lots of people, lots of noise. Good place to be when you don't want to be alone but also don't want to be with anybody else. They're definitely cozy." she agreed as she set the two boxes of soda down on the end of a check out belt.

"But I get that you want to chat me up without me holding up my groceries but not immediately lure me into your house while I wonder if you're secretly Ted Bundy's reincarnation, out to get sweet little girls like me." she winked at him. "I get it. I get it. Good excuse to run away if I end up being too weird for ya."

Istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:21 pm
He blinked for a moment before answering her in a blase tone.
"Well, it was more because I like coffee and just would like to talk with you just not in the freezer aisle."

He laughed. "But yeah, the making sure you're okay with my invite is secondary but-" Marcus began to unload his own basket. "- A white chocolate raspberry latte sounds really good right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:32 pm
"I can't say I've ever had one. Sounds good," fruitier than she ever expected from any man, but good, "I'm more of a dark roast with two teaspoons of sugar kind of girl. Sometimes three teaspoons if I'm feeling a little daring." she leaned back onto the bar opposite the register as her items were scanned, flipping through her wallet and counting out a couple of bills to pay with.

"You'll have to let me take a sip and see if I like it. If that's not too forward."

Istoleyurvamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:27 pm
Another pause.
"A sip of the latte or something else tall dark and handsome?" He winked. Yeah. Smooth. Never mind his blush and him trying his best to not betray his fumbling fingers at his wallet.
"It's not forward at all. Besides, why go backwards or sideways. Forward is progress, momentum. Adventure and exploration. Things that excite even if unknown."

A sort of detached calm came over him for a moment. Just a moment. "Some mysteries are worth exploring."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:43 pm
Cass stared at Marcus with both brows lifted. "Really?" What exactly was he hoping she would sip at that wasn't a latte? She had a few ideas but wasn't about to suggest either of them. "The Latte." she clarified. She finished exchanging her money with the cashier and waited at the end of the checkout for Marcus to finish his own song and dance.

"Well, forward is a good direction. Change is good. Exploration is definitely good." She enjoyed his sudden calm. The....enchantment he seemed to have with the idea. It was interesting to see someone with some sort of drive. Was it a pointed drive? "So what are you heading forwards to?" she inquired.

IStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:52 pm
He answered with a genuine smile, no hesitation.
"A place where I belong."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:56 pm
She couldn't help but smile back at him.

"It sounds nice. Can't say I've found one of those yet myself. And I've looked a lot of places." At least 6, at least. But perhaps she had screwed up having the one she actually was meant to have. Her heart burned for a moment. "I hope you find it."

IStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out