Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Problem solving [America/Jeremiah/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:05 pm
Shun narrowed his eye at this information. So the third principal was abusing their power?

"the list is not that small. There was Zac, Alexis, Renard, Rabbit, Marcus, Jamie, Shiloh, Eve, Leila, Preacher, Chel, Juniper, and Temperance," he stated, "But if we consider that the third Principal may be... somewhat indisposed... I know Chel has vanished. Temperance is undergoing the trials of nobility."

Alexis acted as if they didn't get it but he supposed it could have been a ruse especially if the third didn't want people to know. Renard was possibly safe to rule out.

Eve, Leila, Zac, Shiloh, and Preacher were all fine as far as he was aware of. He knew nothing of Juniper, Jamie, or Marcus status, so they could potentially be a 'suspect' as well. But if something was wrong with Jamie he could potentially have heard of something. Juniper, Chel, and Temperance all had fairly poor judgement in his eye, which didn't help their case either. And well... Marcus had some odd moments.

And in the case of Chel... well she hated and feared magic incredibly. He could see her doing something like that if it had fallen upon her. But there was one problem.

"The only thing is that Chel vanished after all of this started. Do you have any insight on the status of the others?"

Unless her connection with All Seeing could have altered things somehow. It wasn't impossible.

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:55 pm
"Folks can look fine and be around and still have something wrong with them."

America made a face at trials of nobility, which, as far as she knew, consisted of being tortured and also inflicting a fake you onto the people in your life. "We can rule out Shiloh and Jamie and Leila and Eve and Zac, They're teamwork people. I think Lily and Preacher too, they helped my a potentially dangerous situation, I don't think they'd force Sunny about just to keep themselves hid." The first wasn't hers to explain, but she knew the other three well enough to know they'd step forward.

"Chel, either, gotta say," she added, frowning at Shun.

She paused, "Do either of you know anybody with a seeing sort of magic? Like seeing into other people?"

azuredreams
blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:24 pm
Jeremiah's eyes closed for a moment, doing a mental checklist of those that were listed. "I know there were a few others involved but that's a workable list for the time being. I would also agree that it can be something we cannot see ..."

There was a small frown at the mention of Temperance, Jeremiah still not sure who had become her patron. "I agree about all of those people. I don't think that Renard is an option, considering who and what he is in relation to all of this. It'd be counterintuitive for the magic have picked him to be a Principal. Rabbit is a possibility but considering he has his own children, I can't imagine him doing something like that to Sunny. Marcus? Possibly because he does have his extreme paranoia moments. Temperance is another as well, given that she did go out of her way to hide Melany in Ashdown after the ball. I've no idea about Juniper but she's never struck me as that kind of person either."

Jeremiah was quiet for a moment, thinking before he spoke again.

"I can, in a manner," he said, his hand held up. Algie's signet ring was on his ring finger but on his pink was the cold bone ring given to him by his father. It was always slightly unnerving for those that looked at it but it's cold presence had become something comforting. "This ring allows me to hear things about someone if I focus on them. It whispers to me something they don't wish known."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:42 pm
Shun sighed.

"Chel claimed she was able to tell someone was a moonwalker just by looking at them once..." he stated. But that didn't help them with this for numerous reasons. The ability had been granted by All Seeing. And well... there was also the fact that he had no clue where the hell she was now.

He tapped his fingers against his arms in thought. He eyed the ring for a moment, furrowing his brow. Had Jeremiah ever used that on him?

"I am not certain what else we might be able to do to narrow it down from there. We could try and speak with the potential suspects and see if they slip up about it but that may be unlikely."

Lizbot
Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:57 pm
Looking distinctly uneasy about the ring, both the uncomfortable look of it and the implications of something like that existing around her, easily overlooked and unknown, America had to admit it'd be useful. And if anybody could be trusted not to use something like that willy-nilly, it was Jeremiah, right?

"Okay, so on one side we've got finding the third, and looks like Jer is best equipped for it. Both magically and with civilian authority stuff, right? The other part is finding someone who know how to fix or replace what's been broken. Did this Noeh have anything to say about what was done to make them magic deer people in the first place?"

blade kuroda
azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:39 pm
Never let it be said that Jeremiah could not pick up on things. "In interest of putting things at ease: to use this ring I must be wearing it, the person needs to be present and I need to be focused on them while I twist it."

He made the motion of his thumb spinning the ring on his pinky without actually touching it. It was not necessarily something he felt bad about sharing with the two in front of him.

Jeremiah nodded in agreement with America, sighing softly. "I've at least one other ability at my disposal to get questions answered, so I believe I'll be able to discern who it is if they're talking to me. As for the magic? No, I did not realize this was all tied to that at the time or I would have inquired. However, she's without a voice and has lost her telepathy, so communicating with her is not easy. Especially given she knows BSL, not ASL, but I'm in the process of learning."

A hand raked through his hair as he added the next part. "I may be able to find something out from Pride and, if I do, I'll let you know immediately. I assume we don't have much time."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:55 pm
"We do not, unfortunately. I do not know if something will happen should Pax end up dying, but I would rather not learn the hard way if we can help it."

It was hard to say if the two issues were tied with one another. They could be. And if so, then fixing one could fix the other.

After a moment's thought, he tilted his head at the two.

"Would either of you care to go to the Other Ashdown theater? There is a small chance that we may be able to get a viewing about how Pax and the others came to be exactly. The Faceless Ones will not show anything to a single person though. I would need at least one other with me."

It was a long shot. A big long shot. But he wasn't sure what other avenues they could cover.

lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:05 am
"Sunny said we should have until the Ides. So mid March?" She'd had to google it.

For the first time, America's expression truly brightened, "I'll go! Could we go see the evil chipmunk, too?"

blade kuroda
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:26 am
"The Ides? That's March fifteenth ..." It was not that far around the corner and it made a weight settle uncomfortably in his gut.

At the mention of the theatre and the evil chipmunk, Jeremiah's expression turned to more a deadpan (to hide his faint amusement). "I'll leave that to the two of you then and chase the other leads that I can." He paused a moment, weighing his options before he spoke once more.

"These changes- They've affected more than just us. Both Ezra and Melany went missing from the Court."

Blade Kuroda

lizbot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:36 am
Shun gave America a look before flatly stating, "No." in regards to seeing the evil chipmunk. He had no intentions of ever dealing with the Destroyer again if he could help it. And while he was sure that America was smart enough to not attempt to break the critter out like some others had, he still didn't really want to deal with it.

"Unless you are busy, we can probably try to go shortly."

He looked to Jeremiah and tilted his head.

"...No one knows where they are?"

Azuredreams
Lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:54 pm
She was probably going to try anyway.

"Yeah, I've got some time to spare," America offered, sliding beads along the mental abacus of her daily schedule. Her homework was partially complete, enough to finish in the morning. Grocery shopping could wait. Boop had been fed before she'd left. Taym was at work another four hours. There's some reading to do but, maybe she could have him read it to her later, it was always easier to understand when she heard it instead of read it anyway.

She tensed a little at the mention of more people missing, forgetting to breathe as she waited for another weight to settle on her shoulders.

blade kuroda
azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:24 pm
Jeremiah's lips were pressed together in a thin line before he responded. "I know people who do know their location but ... they're different now, much how Sunny is different."

He looked to America, expression shifting to a small reassuring smile. "What it means, I've no idea, but it's something else that has changed because of the new sigil."

Blade Kuroda

lizbot

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:05 pm
Shun tilted his head.

"Oh. So it is less of... they are literally missing, but more that they are no longer of the court in this world?" he asked. There was then a pause, "Is Melany still a heinous b***h?"

It was an important question.

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:18 pm
It was a definite relief, to hear they weren't just plain missing from the world, erased or dead. Maybe. America began gathering her satchel and book. She considered bringing up the latter, but for now, they had enough on their plates. Cage business could wait until the rest stabilized a bit further, and who knew? Maybe by then she'd have garnered enough understanding from Mr. Liam's class to help them all make better use of Miss Vivian's book.

blade kuroda

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:17 pm
"I can't confirm the validity of that statement but your ties to the Court cannot be severed." Jeremiah sighed, watching America as she moved. He still, actually, needed to talk to her about something else.

"... but Melany is different, yes. Ezra as well." His fingers flicked in the air. "What that's going to mean in regards to everything to do with the Court, I've no idea, but ... We're working on that." On top of everything else going on.

He had a full plate.

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out