iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:02 am
"I think you consider what I do to be on the same level as all those things, yes. And I'm fairly positive you know exactly who I am and it was the pure reason behind you making a point to stop and interrogate me.." Viktor's tone remained ever smooth, unruffled by it, but with an edge that implied he could possibly be pushed.

"Because this is an interrogation and I don't see you asking anyone else questions about the nature of their photography," Again a vague hand motion.

"And since I don't think you give a god damn about my personal interest in urban landscapes or have interest in an informed and pleasant conversation on the New England light and the color palettes achieved.. or shadow and light dynamics.." Viktor waved him off like he was an annoying gnat, "I'd say, detective, you should move along."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:44 pm
Shun's expression was as unchanging as ever, and his tone had not shifted much at all either.

"I do not question the others because none of the others seemed like they were making a point to get a picture of me. Even after the initial image, you were offering to take more. But what would either of us do with that? I cannot help but feel a bit of skeptism on your motives when you seem to know exactly who I am."

What would he even had done with a headshot of him? Selling a picture of a street was one thing, but a profile pic of some 'stranger' on the street was another matter. Unless he thought that he would have actually paid for that service.

The detective shrugged and took a step back.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:09 am
Viktor looked genuinely a bit bemused and confused, "Why would I not know who you are? You're the go-to detective and have been for a while.." And Viktor had been here a while as well. It's not like Shun's name was exempt from the newspapers should cases crop up.

"Isn't it a bit self centered to consider a picture I took, vaguely in your direction, was all about you?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:01 am
Sometimes it was easy for him to forget that he was more likely to have had a more public presence in this world than the last, due to his higher rank. It was an unfortunate side effect of his rather unexpected promotion.

A slow sigh escaped him. This wasn't really getting anywhere. He considered requesting to see the image in question, but it probably wasn't worth doing so at this point in time. And he still had things he needed to do today.

"Nevermind," he grumbled.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:39 pm
"Would it make you feel better to see the picture?" His voice sounded patronizing, like he was talking to a cranky child and not an adult. "I can pull it up if it'll ease your concerns about me.. I'm sure you've heard all sorts of thing.."

He patted the bench next to him, the bit not occupied by a bunch of this things, though he was rather sure the other man wouldn't be joining him.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:11 pm
Shun considered that offer, though he really didn't like the tone of his voice. While he should have asked to see the picture from the get go, at this point he wasn't sure if he wanted to give Viktor the satisfaction if this was all for nothing. The fact that he made the offer certainly pointed things in that direction.

Unless it was a bluff. And he was hanging on the fact that he may very well decline. Or have some other contingency...

The detective closed his good eye.

"Fine. We can settle it, then," he uttered while moving around. He did not sit down next to him. He just opted to view over his shoulder instead.

Iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:12 am
Viktor smirked, going so far as to offering the camera out. The pictures, when scrolled through, were the surroundings. Winter sunlight in the trees, old people playing chess in the park, plays of shadow and light on the urban setting just as he said.

Shun was in one of them, though he wasn't the focus and simply a blurred figured in back in the foreground while the stretch of blocks instead was crisp in view. It meant he hadn't been taking a picture of Shun, or he was going out of his way to make it appear like he was just to give someone a bit of s**t.

"Satisfied?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 pm
With an irritated sigh, Shun took the camera and began to flip through the images. Once he found the image in question, he looked it over briefly, then checked a few others for good measure. The picture didn't have him as the focus, but this didn't make Viktor any less of a p***k.

"Yes," he stated plainly.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 am
Viktor looked smug and made a point to take his camera back as if he were detaching it from Shun's hands.

"Profiling." He said again, very plainly. "I've a mind to issue a complaint.." He hummed, "But I suppose I can let it go."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:36 am
"Do as you will," Shun shrugged. He wasn't about to give Viktor anymore satisfaction than he already had gotten out of this. He also didn't feel threatened by a potential complaint being filed in this case.

Iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:39 am
Viktor flipped a long hand, once again picking up whatever he was smoking and lighting it, the area around him clouding with rather noxious cigarette smoke.

"Let me know if you change your mind.." He took a drag and the smoke slid from his lips and nose, "About the headshots. Diversity is big in modeling right now, besides the deadpan look is hot."

He winked.

It was super grody.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:12 pm
Shun never did care for the scent of cigarette smoke. His fingers twitch slightly as plumes of the stuff began to form in the immediate area. That wink the guy him was also... somewhat unsettling. He wasn't sure why that was.

He just quietly shook his had at Viktor, waving off the offer, before moving to start walking off.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out