[prp] suddenly, weed dreams (julian + shiloh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:18 pm
    "I... that's a good question?" The more he tried to think, the more he started to slowly sober up. "Otherbeings here are kinda not the nicest. I mean, some are? I guess we kinda help people out. We're supposed to have clout 'n s**t in the Otherworld." He nudged at his flowers, "But the Court kinda fell apart. I'm not sure where it's gonna go at this point."

He hummed for a second, "We weren't given a lot of direction at the beginning when I was made one either. I mean, I didn't even want to be one." But he wasn't going to get into lamenting his stolen summer. "But y'know. Heeere I am." He gave his best jazz hands impersonation.

"I guess we're the best thing Otherworld has when it comes so some kinda like... government? Social hierarchy? ******** it I don't know." He started batting the plants away, the vines receding down his legs sadly. If plants could show sad through body-plant-language, anyway.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:04 pm
"Getting all juiced up with magic to help people, huh?" Julian mused, his tone a little acidic but his expression turning friendlier in contrast. "Sounds better than the It Gets Better campaign, at least. Besides all the bourgeois overtones you're giving me."

These were the strongest opinions he'd had this entire conversation, and just a minute ago they were puzzling out whether he might be dead.

He made a motion like he intended to fumble out a lighter and a cigarette before remembering he was in his pajamas, and also a bullshit dream projection who couldn't bum a smoke even if Shiloh had one. This made him visibly disappointed.

melanchoies

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:43 pm
    "I mean, that's probably how it's supposed to be, but they never told us that." Shiloh snorted, "Actually, I'm pretty ********' sure they haven't even been doin' that s**t, just typical hoity-toity trying to usurp each other all the damn time nonsense."

He laughed, sort of (it sounded more like a cough), "It's a mess. Prolly a little different now since half of the other nobles are missing for god-knows-why. I don't really care though, not my problem."

He watched Julian fumble around and laughed out loud for real, no question or doubt about it. Granted, he had no idea what he was trying to do anyway, but it was funny watching him grope himself and then get sad about it. "There's prolly easier ways to wake up than whatever the hell that was."

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:51 pm
Julian took in Shiloh's assessment with muted horror. "So it's like high school," he offered. "Or internet forums." Lovely. He wondered if there was some sort of Noble listserv or Facebook group. Then again, that would possibly do something to help them get their s**t together.

Shiloh's amusement at his hand-fiddling, by contrast, caused him to lift an eyebrow with concern. "Was that a proposition?" he plainly asked. "Because a couple minutes ago you sounded pretty dedicated to your boyf

Then Julian vanished. His last word didn't echo in the air so much as muffling into indiscernible fuzz.

Looks like he finally got to wake up.

melancholies

cibarium
Crew

Noob

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:12 pm
    Shiloh went to answer—wanted to answer—except then he blinked and Julian was gone.

The world was silent.

Except for the slow, hazy, wheeze sound that slowly erupted into another fit of laughter. My god Shiloh, you're hopeless. "That was ******** weird." He told his flowers, though they didn't seem to respond so much (still salty at being knocked away, perhaps).

"But it is a lot like high school, huh..." Shiloh had a lot to think about now that he was left to his own devices again.

cibarium
DONE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas