Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:58 pm
We sense intent, the voices say, and it is why some find themselves not fairing well among us. If you intend to harm, we know.

They are silent a moment before they continue.

You wish to help, to protect, and we may be able to help you do so.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:40 am
Something about the phrasing of their collective words made Lily uncomfortable, unsure of the idea of something being able to read her so thoroughly. But they weren't wrong--at her core, Lily just wanted people to be able to chill out, do their thing in peace. She was only just realizing that her own ambivalence on the matter would never help reach those goals, and if she wanted peace, she would have to forge it on her own, be a forward thinker.

It sounded exhausting.

"Yeah?" Lily glanced back towards the door she'd come in and out to the lobby beyond. "You got, like, a tutorial video you can play or something?" It was a rhetorical question through and through--if Lily never had to watch another movie in this place, she'd be just fine.

Ashdown Whaler

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:44 pm
Amusement is clear, though she does not immediately hear a response. There is nothing here for those who come alone. Things are only seen when there is purpose and you, young dreamer, are searching for purpose.

A head tilts while the other of the faceless moves to a cabinet in those odd smooth movements they have.

Yet you can have a tutorial, if you wish.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:26 pm
"Right." She thought of the last time she'd been there, with the big group who had been drawn together to see the clips of the missing teens and Pax and everything that had gotten the whole magic thing started. They'd barely made it out in one piece, but ultimately they'd been led there to learn something, and maybe Lily had been led there again to the same end.

"I wish I wish with all my heart," she chanted like an old song, trying not to stare too hard at the moving faceless in the event it started to creep her out again. "So how does this work?"

Ashdown Whaler

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:44 pm
The other one stills at the cabinet, though now it is opening and it seems to be looking for something. Lily's hand is still grasped and the voices speak. One of our number is wayward, out amongst the houses. We have an idea of where they are and we wish for you to bring them back to us.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:43 pm
"Yeah, I could go check it out. Do you have, like, an address I can GPS?" Lily used her free hand to pull her phone from her pants pocket, only to stare blankly at the 'no service' blinking on the upper left corner of the screen.

"Or regular directions I guess," she muttered darkly, shelving the device away. Stupid Otherworld and its lack of magic cellphone towers.

Ashdown Whaler

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:45 pm
The one that had been in the filing cabinets comes over and holds out it's hand. There is a compass in it, one that glows brightly with magic and then dulls.

This will lead you. Find them, bring them back to us. They will not harm you. To harm is against what we are but they have ... lost the way.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:41 pm
"Cool. Magic GPS, find the dude, bring them back, no one hurts anyone and everyone wins. Sounds like a zero percent chance of bullshit, but I've been burned before." Still, she reached for the compass and lifted it for inspection, watching the needle.

"Lily Babs is on the case, you have no need to fear," she declared flatly to the creatures who were probably incapable of fear and certainly more terrifying than she was incompetent. "Gonna go do my furry police duty."

Ashdown Whaler

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:52 pm
Hands pulled back, the pair of faceless in suits simply nodded in unison of what Lily said. She was set to go about what was asked of her.

They would be here when she returned.

AMItotic
thanks for playing! see u when u return!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff