Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:37 pm
Shun canted his head to the side.

"I am not so certain about that. Outside of the whole sense of duty thing," he said. He was aware of a few similarities, but he didn't really think he and Jeremiah were quite that much alike.

"I do not suppose anyone has seen either Melany or the Sorrowful One since... well. "

The whole ball thing. He knew Melany was taken care of in Ashdown for a time, but she presumably had returned here since then. He did not count his encounter with her counterpart in the 60s either.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:59 am
Alg tilted his head noncommitally.

Of course Algie knew Jeremiah a bit more deeply than Shun did, and perhaps he didn't know the younger officer overly well but he saw some of the same things in one another.. and he knew the things that his husband restrained and held back in order to make it.. to fit into his position and do the right thing.

The line was thin, between doing what they had to, what was right, and what other people expected.

"No, I haven't seen either of them since the ball.." Pursuing Melany had fallen to the wayside in the wake of their noble trials and everything that had come after. The last they'd heard of Mina - Noeh - The Sorrowful One was the veil that Jeremiah received as a gift.

"I heard-" Alg was again wiggling his fingers at the shadows, trying to do anything else with them, but not able to concentrate enough to effect them, "That you saw me. In the rift?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:14 pm
Shun slowly nodded to the older man.

"You were a student... possibly a Professor's assistant at the college in the 60s cycle I saw. You looked to be about my age."

Which was a little bizarre. Though it wasn't the strangest change he had seen. It was possibly more odd to have been older than Leila. Or see Ezra without all the fire.

"The original trio apparently had just come out of nowhere, but everyone was familiar with them right off the bat. You apparently were the only one to have noticed that."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:35 am
Alg got a wry smile and shook his head, "Figures. I have a knack for being a bit displaced." And seeing things and knowing things that others didn't certainly would have done that. He wondered if he had a Jeremiah there.. if he had anyone to share with..

"But we know it wasn't time travel then. As I was not in my twenties in the 60's," No he wasn't that old, thanks, "Nor do I remember meeting you in my twenties ever.. So it's alternate times? Parallel planes? Do we think the kids didn't belong here either perhaps?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:14 am
Shun shook his head.

"I believe it was another cycle. A previous cycle from the one we are currently in. Some people ended up in the 20s and some ended up in the 80s," he stated. Where he apparently had a buzzcut. That was pretty much all he knew about his alternate self there.

"The original trio... do not seem to exist in this particular world any longer. Not after we re created the sigil. Technically none of us are supposed to be here I suppose," he commented, furrowing his brow.

"Though I do not know if that was the case for the trio before all of this happened."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:31 pm
Alg thought, took a deep breath and sighed.

"Heliodora's book disappeared from the house," Which meant she'd never come for it, never existed here.

"It's a bit discouraging to think all we'd done-" All they'd tried to do. First trying to save them all and then trying to kill them. To break the cage only to remake it.. "Feels futile."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:31 pm
Shun closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath.

"Yes... but it is not too late. Not yet. We still have a chance to ensure they did not die for nothing. We just... need to find out how."

If the cycles were gone now, then that was good. But he didn't really know enough to be familiar with the nature of the cycles. The only thing he was able to really pick up was that people could be quite different from cycle to cycle. That didn't really

"One of the components of the new cage is a key. A means to grant freedom, in a way."

Whether or not that was actually the case of the new world/sigil/cage was yet to be seen.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:17 am
Algie didn't know if the cycles were over, nor if there was truly a way to tell but had been done had been drastic and world changing. As uneasy he was with all of it, it was an impressive feat and none of them could say they hadn't done something if and when it came to an end.

"A key?" He adjusted his glasses, "Literally? Or.. is someone the key or.. is it a spell?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:49 am
"Just like how the old sigil was the sword, crown, and stars, the new sigil is a tree, trinity knot, and key. If you have some paper and a pen, I can sketch it out for you," Shun stated.

"The basic idea was something along the lines of growth, control, and freedom. But three new people have taken the place as the principles of the sigil. I am not entirely certain who they all are."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:21 am
"If I don't have a paper and pen, it's a very poor impostor of me.." Alg snorted. Even his fetch carried a paper and pen.

He slid his small leather notebook forward, it had short hand in his handwriting and he smoothed a blank page and offered it to Shun.

"It would be nice to know but considering what we did to the last batch-" 'We' in this scenario was entirely deliberate to the pair of them, "I'm not surprised if people are cautious."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:10 am
Shun took the pen and paper, then did a rough sketch of what the current sigil looked like.

"The change in the sigil also did something to Sunny. She is both dead and alive at the same time. The one we knew is dead... that was the one that had been murdered. Your husband and you are two of the suspects," he stated, furrowing his brow. He guessed the Jeremiah would have told Alg that much though, "The other is living with Liam. I have not seen her myself but I am told she looks and acts a bit differently now."

As far as the way the original three went, he just slowly nodded.

"Though, we know now that does not exactly work for bringing down the cage..."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:41 pm
Alg looked over the sigil and rubbed a hand over his jaw, "That's certainly something. Schroedinger's Sunny?" His brows lifted in a amusement though he knew better than to expect a laugh out of Shun.

"I can see why we would be suspects, though I'm fairly certain I can say I didn't commit any murders.. Not even my own fetch." Not murder with his own hands anyway. He'd certainly been present for one but so had many other people. Still, if the Algie & Jeremiah they'd replaced were anything like themselves they'd probably spoken about Sunny's death and possibly tried to figure out how to make it happen.

"How are feeling about this?" A different cage, a different Sunny.. the murder that wasn't a murder.. the fact that between the pair of them only Shun was known to have really taken a life.. being put in the position to investigate not only Jeremiah but that he was his BOSS as well as the Chief of Police.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:49 pm
"I know you could not have done it. Date of the murder happened before we all came over to this world. If any of us were the culprits, it would have been our previous counterparts that had done the deed."

He just let out a sigh, closing his eyes at the question.

"It is a complicated issue. All of this. There is a mountain of problems, and still so many questions we do not have answers to. And I am certain there are even more issues that we have not yet encountered. There is... a great amount of work that needs to be done," he murmured, "And failure is not an option."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:33 pm
"Your case seems rather closed.. well I guess I should say cold," Alg adjusted his glasses, "Considering Sunny is alive and I'm fairly positive an epic magical explanation won't really cut it. You also know you have no real suspects- not the ones who could have commited the crime."

Alg licked his lips and for a moment worried he might offend Shun, but then thought better of that. "Besides that if you know yourself.. it may very well have been you if they were doing the same sorts of things we all were before this," Which would have also been very convenient if he was the investigating detective.

"As strange as it is to say, even with the questions, we seem safer now that there is a new cage. It can't be so wrong to take a breather.."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:28 pm
Shun sighed.

"I have not crossed out the possibility that my counterpart was the murderer either. Seeing how all the notes were apparently made by myself, any details potentially incriminating me would have been left out. And there is no easy way to confirm or deny that right now," he stated with a shake of his head, "I still wish to get to the bottom of it. Not so much to bring the killer to 'justice' if it happens to be one of us, but to see just exactly how it happened and what it means for us. We rebuilt the cage, and in turn, we also rebuilt Sunny."

The detective shook his head once more.

"I do not think we are any safer. Complacency is dangerous. "

iloveyoudie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out